Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
~quietly watches the book talk between intelligent people~

I KNOW. THESE PEOPLE INSPIRE ME

BRANDYYY.....MORGANN.... *goes to cute small boy voice* you inspire me

Danny, you make me laugh cat_xd

Aww, I'm glad I made you laugh xd

How old are you...16? Did you finish your sophomore year? Junior year? In all honestly, taking Calculus is dependent on what you're majoring in. I took the SAT, and I...I don't think there was calculus on it, though perhaps Precal. If there was, it was a small part. I do remember there being Algebra and Geometry, which you've already had. Also, as Brandy said, you can take the ACT. Many colleges accept either or, and people say it's easier. Of course, check your prospective college websites to attain admission requirements. Here's the GOOD thing, though. You're very young, and that means your brain is still developing, including your frontal lobe. So you do have time to see a natural improvement in your math skills, and you may feel differently in a few years than you do now.

Lol I'm 15. I turn 16 in September. I finished Sophomore year and I'm going to be a Junior. And I want to major in Writing/English.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:24 pm
Queen Spazzy
If you're not required to take the course in high school, it shouldn't be on the SAT.
But I can't tell you.
Never took it.
ACT is wicked easy, though, and if your higher education center of choice accepts it, I'd definitely recommend taking it instead. >3>

Lol so I will survive in this world if I don't take Calculus, unlike everyone says.
I'll probably take the ACT and I will take the PSAT.

Depending on what you wanna get a degree in, you might take Calc eventually, but a lot of people don't.
I mean, especially if you're getting an art degree or English degree.
Unless it's, like, engineering or something mathematics heavy, you'll probably only be required to take a prob and stats course.
Just make sure to check admissions requirements wherever you wanna go, but a lot of state universities and community colleges and such will take ACT scores; many of them, in fact, don't even care about your scores anymore as long as you take one of the tests and have the scores sent off to prove you DID take the test.
The university I went to, for example, only used my scores to determine the scholarships I could get.

Aaaaahhhh why Prob and Stat?! burning_eyes
I need to start looking into colleges this year!
It's such a shame; I really was looking forward to Spanish IV Honors this year, but I had to do SO much summer work:
5 essays, each over 200 words, one of them 250 words, all due before July 31.
I switched over to Italian I.
Now I'm wondering if I should have stayed....
No I shouldn't have. UG! gonk
I have enough summer work to deal with.
My life emo  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2