Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
≈ Hidden Mist Border Outpost: Training Area :Arc:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:03 pm
≈ Hidden Mist Border Outpost: Outer Training Center
A flat, misty area with thick grass about knee high that is used for training purposes.

Fight! Jack Snipe VS Koko & Koga (Azzurro Skyde)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:51 am
Jack appeared on the roof.

(I'll post more detail after. Feel free to post now, Azurro)

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

Two figures walked into the field of tall grass, one of them wearing a large lab coat and glasses, his hair was grey and all over his coat were, stitch marks. He was chuckling to himself as he walked, his skin was pale and the bottom of his lab coat was drenched in blood, along with the sleeves as well. His hands had plenty of scars and stitches, and across his face vertically there is a stitched scar. His smile was crooked and demented as if he was seeing another world before his eyes. His walk was slow and heavy stepped, showing the exact opposite amount of activity in his movements to his ally.

A girl, short and skinny skipped along, making circles around her somewhat slow and 'in another world' friend. Her hair was dark purple and her eyes a were different colors, one was deep green, while the other was purple with black all around the pupil. There was no white in that eye... Unlike her counterpart, she had plenty of scars all over her body, some of the patches even different skin tones. She was whistling and had a happy look on her face... "Hey Koga, guess who I saw... Heeheee~" She giggled with her very happy and quirky voice. "I saw, the... Ha.... tter~!" She jumped up in front of Koga and smiled at him with big eyes and a cheerful smile, know what would happen next would make thing interesting and fun.

Koga's eyes behind his glasses widened and his chakra began to swirl around him, a dark cloud of chakra formed, making a dark murky flow through the tall grass. "OOOOOOOOWWWWAAAAHAHHHH!!!!!" Koga let out a large roar and tightened his fist as he screamed into the skies, his fists held to his sides, leveled with his waist as he bent backwards almost. Threads shot into the ground behind him, almost to brace him. He took a breath and went limp, and his chuckles slowly got louder. "Hehe... Haha... Kaha, Ko... Koko... Is it this day already?" Koga smiled and his threads went back into his body.

Koko smirked and glanced over to the building. "Yes Koga, yes it is...~" She spread her arms out wide and yelled out loud "LETS MAKE A BEAUTIFUL PEICE OF ART WITH HIM~!" Koko shivered, almost with pleasure.

Koga
CcP :: [ 335c ] - [ 0c ] = [ 335c ] out of [ 335c ]
SsP :: [ 335s ] - [ 0s ] = [ 335s ] out of [ 335s ]
Jutsu ::

Koko
CcP :: [ 525c ] - [ 0c ] = [ 525c ] out of [ 525c ]
SsP :: [ 50s ] - [ 0s ] = [ 50s ] out of [ 50s ]
Jutsu ::

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:35 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 655/725______AC: 11,150
Stamina Pool: 150/150______Ryo: 3700

This was it. The sense of anticipation, the tingling in his fingers, the shortness of breath, all of it. It was a prelude to the coming conflict, the fight that would test his mettle as it had only once been tested before: against a Konin, nonetheless. His jutsu had been effective against the Plaguebearer, but that did not guarantee success here. His enemy was Jiongu, and that meant his fight would be all the more difficult. Thankfully, the ANBU had fled at Jack's orders, leaving them to this fight alone without fear of catching the ones they were to protect in their defense. He had seen the life force of his opponent fleeing underground, fleeing for the training grounds, and so he had hefted his flute and walked towards the location, his expression resolute. The others, however, had vanished without a trace, and in Jack's heart of hearts he feared for his young friend's life. This was Shadow's first single fight, a one on two conflict that would be difficult to survive, let alone overcome. But he had to have faith, or else his own fight would be put into danger of loss.

And with those thoughts in mind, he raised his flute to his lips and began to play.

Immediately the terrain around his body began to change. The grass wilted and died, the air became rank with the scent of dying things and mold, trees wilted and became old, twisted and decayed, their leaves slowly falling from their limbs to blanket the moistened earth below. Mist rose from the grass and from the trees, from the very air, and as the rot spread throughout the training grounds and out beyond so, too did the mist. But that was not the most frightening part, no. It was that something else was within the mist as well. Things moved in the dark, shadows with vague forms that seemed to laugh as they came close and fled, weep with depression and sorrow, and shatter with utter insanity. But it always seemed on the edge of hearing, of sight, and never clearly came into focus before fleeing into the depths once more, only to appear moments, seconds, or minutes later, without plan or predetermined route. The sky above would darken, the sun slowly being overcome by dark, roiling clouds that cast the world into a much, much darker place.

And far, far colder, for now the world seemed bent on seeping the life out of whomever was in it. Colder and colder it became, until even the most resilient would find a bitter shiver begin in their limbs.

As this finished, Jack raised his eyes, flickering internally with a red light, and saw the world before him differently than others would: it was translucent. To him, there was the world everyone saw, and then there was the other world, the real world, and both were as real to him as the other. All anyone else would see was the world he had created, a forest he had entered once, a place where one's nightmares, doubts, and misconceptions were brought to light and life. Now he would bring the fears of these individuals forward, and he had plans. Lifting his flute higher he began to play a mournful melody, a haunting melody that would bring to mind the past, or any regret or deep sorrow an individual had faced in their lives, and slowly stepped into the illusion of a haunted tree, completely hidden by the genjutsu that was cast. And it was there he waited.

►► O. O. C. (New Unread Mail) ◄◄

Illusionary Terrain → A Rank Genjutsu (Discipline raises it to S - rank)
→ By activating this genjutsu, Jack is able to alter the terrain for up to a mile [1 Mile] in diamater. The change is completely illusory, but can be changed into almost anything. Those affected see the world entirely as real, but those unaffected see the illusion as translucent, and may walk through it harmlessly.
Azzurro Skyde

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:22 am
Azzurro Skyde

Koga and Koko would feel a stronger presence arrive in the form of a clone, standing in view. Once they made eye contact, the clone would speak "You are to retreat for now....go to the others. Go with them and leave. Our hopes for this have soured...a useless endeavor." the clone spoke like he was in a tunnel and soon vanished, no distinct features expressed.

((Consider this mission ended. Enemy shinobi/bandits, retreat if you can. All Kiri shinobi may gather evidence (if any) and return to the outpost then return to the village.))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:33 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool :: 1,340||1,340______AC :: 18,300
Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 52,000 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 447||447

-----The materialization of their ashes, this time, was far slower and less disorienting than the original. Jack touched down first, his expression troubled as he took a few steps to the side, his eyes scanning the mist about them. Light enough to see figures shifting in the darkness should they have existed, but heavy enough to obscure all more than a hundred yards away, the mist left the knee high grass damp enough to leave wet residue on his pant legs with each step he took. Eyes remaining their burning red he turned in a circle, his graceful movements resembling a wraith gliding through the dew wet tips with only a soft swaying to announce his passing. When his eyes landed once more upon his group, his party of allies and friends, Jack stood still and stared at them, concern and thought clearly grinding away behind those luminescent red eyes that had previously been green. Finally they dimmed, their embers dying at last, returning to the emerald hue they deserved. Blinking away the sting that came with every reaction, the fellow jounin reached into his coat and took out two pieces of parchment, both clean and crisp, before holding them near eye level, his vision clearly on the duo beyond.

-----"I apologize for the rough exit, but I do not believe we were going to find allies at this time. Konohagakure is silent, with little life out and about, most hiding within their homes for fear of retribution or crime. No, the Hokage would be a fool to send what he clearly needs to help us. Instead, I will offer you the knowledge I intended to bestow at a later time, for we will have to be the defense we saught." Formal, as always, but hopefully enough to the point that Shadow would not bonk him on the head later. Holding out the two parchments to them, both only but a yard away, Jack continued. "These are a fuinjutsu of my own design, mixed with one given to me in trade. It will, if you place chakra into it, allow you to move and alter the fuinjutsu to your personal design and location. It is a well, a place to store as much physical and spiritual energy as you like, to be called forth at your desire. None save you, once you have activated the fuinjutsu, may access this well."

-----His eyes moved to Shadow next, singling him out for his next words. These words were lower in pitch, the tone more of reverence than of urgency or formality. "Shadow, I also offer to you the training of a Sage. With it you will be able to access the natural would around you as a power source, to become one with as you desire. It will increase your own chakra's potency, and give you a new perspective in life." To Aria did he next speak, his words calm, collected, and polite. Oh, and of course, embarrassed. "I apologize for how much I am throwing out at once. Slow me if you desire. I offer you, lady priestess, to create for you any technique you have into a fuinjutsu, that will allow you to activate it with specific triggers. Doing so should assist with your special, and unusual, talents." Those words were said with appreciation, for he had read of her clan previously, though only recently had learned she bore. "Both of you, however, if you accept this, I must ask that you do me a favor. I would ask that you cast all of your jutsu at me, in turn, so that I might store them for later use in the defense of our village."

-----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies → Open Spoiler

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {1 5, 6 0 0cp} // {6, 6 6 2sp} // {4, 7 7 7sc}
► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
Acts as jutsu of the same name
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as Jutsu of the same name
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as jutsu of the same name.

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.
In this case, the jutsu is used to show Jack still laying where he is but the threads missing. Should he move, the illusion remains in place and under constant control.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

VampireKittenz

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:45 pm
User Image
Tetsuya Kaede Shichiro
❧ Kirigakure ❧
☷ Doton ☱ Suiton ☲ Katon
♙ Genin ♙
¥ Ryo: 000
AC: 0000000
☰ Chakra :---/840 ☶ Stamina :---/100

Tetsuya saw the arrival of others at the border outpost and perked up, lifting his bow from the ground and adjusting his quiver he looked over to them. He saw faces he recognized, from the village, other shinobi. Considering his last chain of events he was astounded anyone else was still around the village after all that had happened. Approaching the others he racked his bow up over his shoulders and shifted on the balls of his feet.

"Jack? Shadow? Is it really you? I've been alone here for near a week now." The Genin asked as he cautiously stepped forward.

"The Village, it looks..." He began, his usual bluster and bravado seemingly dead at the feared prospect that he may have been the last of the village left alive.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Another teleport? However many times Aria was going to go through it, she would not get used to it. She had even asked to not experience it again. Dizzy and holding back sickness, she sat down on the ground exactly where she appeared, putting her head between her knees. "Ooh," she moaned, her deities not able to help with such unease. As Jack spoke about his thoughts on the visit to the Leaf village, Aria uncurled, going to a sprawled out position on the floor. With no room to interject and speak about what Sypher-sama told us to do, he continued, ignoring the requested mission. While Aria was not a full time shinobi, she understood the consequences. "We were ordered to get help and stay in Konoha until Sypher-sama sent for us."

Reluctantly, Aria rolled over on to her feet, out stretched her hand, and grasped the seal, tucking it away to her inner clothing. Still queasy, a frown appeared as she attempted to fix her mushed hair, while Jack spoke of training. Having never been here, Aria could not tell where in the world she was, but it did not feel like the Leaf village anymore. What would those at the gates think of their sudden disappearance? Would it upset them? Too many things were happening all at once, putting her into a foul mood. "Thank you for the offer, but I will abstain until another time. Now, we should head back to Konoha before we cause a diplomatic incident." Looking over her shoulder, she saw Shadow-senpai and an archer who she had never seen.

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:48 am
User Image
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 4ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єנ σ υ η ι η / σ ι η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαηנιηcнυυrιкι :: rσкυвι нσsт
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 0 1 8 0
α c :: 1 9 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 9 3 0 / 9 3 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 8 5 / 3 8 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----тhe sudden and unwarranted departure left me feeling disoriented. I understood Jack's purpose, but that didn't help the uneasiness it brought. Unlike Aria, however, I stayed on my feet, and looked around, turning an ear to Jack as he started speaking so that he knew I was listening. We were in some sort of outpost, or something. I assumed in the Land of Water, given the heavy mist. My gaze was drawn back to Jack at the mention of fuuinjutsu. He was holding a scroll out to each of us, and explained that they worked as chakra wells. That was something that could be useful. He didn't stop there, however, and turned his eyes specifically to me. They were blood red from his power, and it was a bit unnerving.
-----His eyes were quickly forgotten, though, as he mentioned training me to become a 'sage', something about my desire, and giving me a 'new perspective in life'. What was that supposed to mean? I knew the jounin meant well, but I couldn't stop myself from bristling, though I did my best to keep it hidden. That didn't stop the twitch in my tail. His attention moved on to Aria before I had a chance to say anything. He offered her knowledge of a different fuuinjutsu, then asked both of us for all of our jutsu in return. "That...seems a little personal Jack. Why? What do you mean 'store' them?" Having a focus in fuuinjutsu, I could only guess that's what he meant, but still... I didn't want him to have the ability to control my puppets or anything like that. They were my ideas and my creations. Plus it seemed like a lot of power for one person to have.
-----Aria quickly interjected as well that we should return to Konoha, like we were told, so that some sort of diplomatic agreement could be reached. I disagreed there, and expressed it with a snort. It's not like we were on good terms with Konoha in the first place. "It was a pointless endeavor in a dead village." I stuck my puppet hand in my pocket. This was probably the most she'd ever heard me speak, aside from maybe when I woke up after... Subconsciously, I rubbed at the place where the puppet connected to my real arm, as was habit now. "You're welcome to go back, if you think it'll help. But I can't say it'll end well. That place basically reeked of piss and crime." Shrugging, I looked back at Jack, and opened my mouth to speak again, but hearing my name drew my attention away again. A young man stepped forward. He was taller than all three of us here, and looked older as well, with a pretty solid build. He bore a bow that briefly made me wonder what ever became of mine. He also had a Mist headband, and he recognized us. Or at least Jack and I. I remember seeing him around, but I'd never actually spoken to him. Which was something I left to Jack at the moment. I could speak perfectly fine to people I knew, but anyone else was still a bit of a struggle.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬

ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

ρrєραrє∂
Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton
Choujuu Giga - 12 creatures
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Dororou
Kasai: 100/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 100/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Puppet Arm - Post Counter: 100/100; Chakra Pool: 100/100

Lanfaer
VampireKittenz
Wolfe Whitehorn

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:24 pm
The Anbu came out of nowhere, appearing haggard and battle worn, stepping into existence out of a cloud of dust. He approached and spoke immediately, not bothering with the usual greeting “The UHV are no longer the greater concern. All orders previous to this one are now considered secondary and are to be discarded. You are required to return immediately to the Gates of Kirigakure. However,” the Anbu drew a folded piece of paper from a pouch and unfolded it, extending it to be taken. On it was a detailed diagram of the gates with a spot just outside the gates indicated in a dark blue “Do NOT attempt to enter the village. There are Anbu waiting to brief you fully on what has occurred.” Once the paper had been taken, the Anbu continued with the report “The Mizukage is missing. And the village has been sealed behind a wall of black chakra that has been impossible to penetrate. All attempts to enter the village have been met with a rapid and painful death.” The Anbu’s voice was tight, almost frightened, but he continued to speak “We have discovered that the black chakra is a result of the seal known as Sero. It was created by the Mizukage to defend the village and benefit all from Kirigakure. However, it appears that something has poisoned the seal and is causing it’s overreaction. Any attempts to contact those left inside has failed and the Mizukage, who was supposed to meet us outside the gates after initiating Sero, has not arrived at the meet up point. We also advise you to warn any and all allies you have gained to stay away. The seal is designed to deter any from outside of Kirigakure but in its current state, it appears to kill all who attempt to enter. While this will eventually wear down enough for a few to enter, it is better to stay on the safe side and to refuse all current outside aid.” The Anbu hesitated and cleared his throat “Per standing orders from the Mizukage, a temporary Kage has been appointed to lead a rescue team into Kirigakure. He will meet you there as well. There are, according to our numbers before the village was evacuated, a remaining 83 lives inside the village. We do not know the state of these lives. It is with the utmost urgency that the Anbu request your return to the village so that we may launch a rescue.” The Anbu turned to Jack directly and spoke. There was a hint of anger and resentment behind his words “The Mizukage’s standing orders on who the temporary Kage would be was very clear. Until such a time as he can be found or his status determined, you, Jack Harren Snipe, are the designated Mizukage of Kirigakure. In the event that he is not located within the village, once we have entered and begun the rescue attempt, you will be declared the new Mizukage.” Perhaps it wasn’t so much resentment as worry for the Mizukage that made the Anbu’s words seem angry. Regardless, the Anbu bowed to Jack and vanished in a flash of dust.

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

VampireKittenz

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:23 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool :: 1,340||1,340______AC :: 18,300
Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 52,000 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 447||447

-----The dismissal of his offer, and the clear annoyed expression Aria had bestowed him with at his actions, threatened to rise Jack's ire at the disrespect. He had done his best to act with thought, with reason, and clearly neither thought that his reasons were good enough to trust with. Yet this was interrupted by someone else's voice, something he had only barely met and recognized, someone he had not expected to find. Face carefully neutral from the insults he had received, Jack turned to meet the newcomer, one eyebrow raised in an expression of curiosity, though his smile remained everpresent. Looking at Tetsuya, as he remembered the boy's name to be, Jack's lips parted to give greeting, and information to the odd stray.

-----That was, until his world turned upside down.

-----There was a puff of smoke nearby, a gasp for air through teeth clenched in pain. Distress, agony, sorrow, these things roared through the air on streams of chemicals that none around save, perhaps, Shadow might have detected. But Jack? His antennae hummed with the intensity, and for a moment it almost overwhelmed him to the point of burning him out! Staving it off with a small burst of Stamina, Jack closed his eyes for but a moment and reached into his core for the calm and serenity that lay there. When he opened his eyes once more, they were multifaceted for but a moment, but that was enough to clear him out. Inhaling slowly, Jack focused on the ANBU's words, for an ANBU of Kirigakure no Sato this clearly was. Antennae out almost in a cocoon-like formation around the surviving Shinobi, the jounin simply waited, listened, and experienced the scars the horrors he had witnessed had born unto him. Taking the paper offered in one hand, Jack lowered his gaze enough to read through it while listening. Sero...the information behind that name had been difficult to locate. Once, it had been a word mentioned by Sypher during one of his routine readings of the office, but as always the Mizukage had shooed the bug away, allowing only the name to be remembered, but the mystery to remain. But it was explained, then, by the ANBU: a seal, a powerful seal meant to instill power, or aid, to those of the Mist and only the Mist. Yet something had gone wrong, terribly wrong, and now...now the future was in jeopardy, the future of the village and of those within. Lives of the villagers that was, suddenly, somehow his to worry about in a way he had never dreamed.

-----Eyes did not blink, not as the ANBU fell silent, not as he proclaimed that Jack was now the temporary Mizukage, as well as the possible permanent one unless they succeeded in finding and rescuing Sypher. Yet that was not what frightened him the most, nor what sped his heart up, the blood pounding through his veins with the fury of a tempest. It was something else, something worse: Minowa. Sypher had explained he had remained behind with his son, and now? Now something had happened, and that meant a child was at stake. By no means was the life more valuable than another, but if Sypher was hurt he was a Shinobi who fought and died for his village. But Minowa was a child, an innocent. And that sent his nerves on edge, even as the antennae he bore felt the rage and worry that came with the ANBU's declaration. Before the ANBU could vanish, Jack's expression turned into a smile, one that was rarely, if ever, seen: surety. Determination was in his eyes, strength in his smile, in his bearing, as he took up once more the cane that had been his from such a young age and placed the papers he bore back into his coat. "We will find him, soldier. Find the others. Meet up at the safe zone." That was all he said to the soldier, and perhaps, if word spread, the show of strength would be enough. A calm mind in the face of horror and chaos was often that which helped the most.

-----Jack, above everything, was a thinker. A reasoner. Someone who spent far, far too much time considering instead of acting. Yet the news, Sypher being lost and Minowa with him, eighty three people in danger within the village? This seemed to...change him, his back straightening from a nearly imperceptible slouch, the corners of his mouth firming in resolution while his grip upon his cane was firm enough to whiten the knuckles but not enough to creak the wood. The ANBU vanished in a puff of dust, leaving them to silence as leaves fell from the trees above, Fall coming hear at last. Silence was all that reigned at first, for what was there really to say? Other than, of course, the following: "We must return home. Immediately." Eyes flickering to Tetsuya, Jack offered him a gesture of welcome. "Come. Our home is under attack, it seems, from a defense gone awry. Our allies await us in a safe place, and we should meet them there." Raising the cane of his before his face, the head at eye level, Jack's vision dipped to the tesseract beneath the cap, to the blazing symbols and words hidden within its depth. "Flight might be faster, but I would assume we have no time for that, not when we need our Chakra and Stamina to fight. No, we will run, and we will get there today." With that, the tesseract burst into light, and energy seemed to feet into his arms and muscles from the cane for a brief moment. The instant passed, and Jack inhaled slowly, releasing a shuddering breath after before holding the cane more carefully within his left hand. Looking to the others, he pointed the way towards Kirigakure no Sato proper. "We will talk more once we arrive. For now, we go. Keep in standard scouting formation. Shadow, take point. Tetsuya, take rear. Aria, you are at the right, and I at the left. Call out if you see anything strange, or see any other shinobi." With that, Jack crouched down low to mimic the stance of a sprinter. And with a bang, he was off, moving faster than Shadow had ever seen him.

-----Of course, Jack's "fastest" was everyone else's "normal".

-----[Exit to Safe Zone]

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies → Open Spoiler

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
Acts as jutsu of the same name
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as Jutsu of the same name
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as jutsu of the same name.

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.
In this case, the jutsu is used to show Jack still laying where he is but the threads missing. Should he move, the illusion remains in place and under constant control.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

Tao-Benshin

Wolfe Whitehorn

Quote:

Quote:

VampireKittenz

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:41 pm
User Image
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 4ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єנ σ υ η ι η / σ ι η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαηנιηcнυυrιкι :: rσкυвι нσsт
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 0 1 8 0
α c :: 1 9 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 9 3 0 / 9 3 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 8 5 / 3 8 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----тhe silence that followed my words lasted only a few seconds before another presence made itself known. Appearing from seemingly nothing, an ANBU announced that we were to return to Kirigakure immediately, but that we couldn't enter. As leader of our group, the report was given to Jack, but he continued explaining out loud. The seal Sero went haywire when it tried to defend the village. Sero was the giant tree that made me feel uncomfortable to approach. I still wasn't sure why. It was killing anyone who attempted to enter, but they were hoping to wear it down... Were they planning on throwing people at it until it maybe let us through?
-----All other thoughts briefly didn't matter as the ANBU announced that Jack would be the temporary Mizukage in Sypher's absence. Was Sypher dead then? And why Jack? Then again, there wasn't anyone else to really take the position. I wasn't capable of it. I would never be capable of it. But...
-----The man left as quickly as he came, leaving us all in stunned silence for a moment. Finally, Jack spoke up and quickly gave orders. We were to return immediately, just as the ANBU had said. He gave us a marching order with me at the point, but for the moment said nothing about the situation. I looked at him briefly with concern before pulling out my scroll. I quickly summoned Kasai and climbed on her back. It was the faster moving of the two, and if I was to lead then I needed to be ready for anything. Making sure the others were ready, I headed for the village at a steady pace so that they could keep up.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬

ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

ρrєραrє∂
Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton
Choujuu Giga - 12 creatures
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Dororou
Kasai: 100/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 100/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Puppet Arm - Post Counter: 100/100; Chakra Pool: 100/100

Lanfaer
VampireKittenz
Wolfe Whitehorn

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Having no role in politics, Aria did not understand when her senpai snorted. If people were in need, then they should be all means help them, she thought. Maybe that was a narrow view of the world and its machinations, but the idea never even crossed her mind. First and foremost, the lives of those around her were more important. Catching a glimpse of Shadow as he rubbed his arm at the junction point, Aria suddenly felt lonely, so she turned away, ashamed of being unable to assist. With the words being spoken of returning to Konoha at her back, concern drew across her face. As the tension drew thick, a worn out Anbu appeared.

New orders came in, as the man relayed, breaking up the conversation in a timely manner. Sypher-sama and the village was in trouble! Straightening up, Aria turned to face the ninja as he spoke. Then he told us that Jack was the new Mizukage, even if it was only temporary. Her look of concern grew more at this statement, but it would be best to leave it for later. Taking the right point, Aria activated her stamina to try and keep up with everyone.

-5 stamina, for E-rank Formless.

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:41 pm
User Image
Tetsuya Kaede Shichiro
❧ Kirigakure ❧
☷ Doton ☱ Suiton ☲ Katon
♙ Genin ♙
¥ Ryo: 000
AC: 0000000
☰ Chakra :---/840 ☶ Stamina :---/100

As new commands and directives were given and his concern about their being others remaining were assuaged by the new arrival of an ANBU, Tetsuya began to slowly piece together his old sense of mind. He looked to the others as the newly appointed Mizukage was given position, and then orders. As soon as Jack began to move, Tetsuya was off after him.

Sypher had gone missing, his only relative that he had found was gone. Tetsuya's abandonment complex played at him for a moment, but he would not allow this to externalize, instead he began to follow behind Jack, protection detail for the new Kage.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

VampireKittenz

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
古[} Recycle Bin