Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sequel to Revolver (curious? come listen)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:14 pm
Alright so a long while back i made an rp here that after alot of work and patience finally made it's end. Revolver, for those that don't know it. it was basically a tale of steam punk and futuristic, magic and fantasy, Sci-fi, multi races, Celestial powers, and the theme of the Wild West. the world was made of regular people mostly but there were people that somehow for an unknown reason had at the most 3 extraordinary other worldly powers. These people were known as Demi. Sometimes it was genetic and passed down to later generations but it wasn't a 100% thing. In that aspect the regular people shunned and outcasted these people, thinking they were only here to destroy, When in actuality it all started with jealousy and mostly fear. although in this tale co-existence of the races are a part of life, Apparently being a Demi negated all that most of the time.

As the tale goes on, a machine was made by a group of Demi's and a brilliant scientist, that was going to change this world for the better. However, something unknown happened, causing the town the machine resided in to be completely destroyed. The scientist along with a Demi were voluntarily separated form their body and placed into certain devices, the Demi's that remained took their child and the devices and fled, Instantly being branded as coldhearted criminals and soon hunted. Eventually their luck ran out and they were shot down by bounty hunters. The child though was able to escape with the help of his late parents and one of the Devices they parted with him. this Device having the Scientist inside. the other one was already given to an old friend that ran a Ferry for safe keeping. the Escape of the child only grew his bounty as the years went on.

The child grew into an adult and by now it was Obvious that the genetics of a being a Demi was passed down onto him, being a mixture of both his parent's powers. As he and the Scientist in his device traveled to finally finish what was started all those years ago, they met up with many friends, enemies. Though the ones that decided to follow the protagonists of this story were a young boy that lost his mother and a tribal woman that hated and went against her tribe's traditions to be who she wanted to be. They managed to retrieve the other Device holding the Demi and traveled to what remained of that old town the machine was in and turned it back on, returning the Scientist and the Demi in the devices to return to their bodies.

Now Obviously there was more to this story and more important characters as well. but I decided to just give out the main plot of what happened to get tot his point.

As I've said at the title, I wanted to make the sequel now. Sardonic and I have worked out the story some more back then as well and I intend to use it. Hopefully she returns to join it as well. This story is gonna take place nearly 18 years in the future of Revolver. This tale will show what that machine was meant for and what impact it will have on the world.

Sardonic if your reading this we'll also have the story we thought up for the twins don't worry, that idea was a good one and I plan to use it.

To Molly and Wire, you know I haven't forgotten you characters and they better be in this sequel or this Fox guy will be very upset.

To those that have been in this story or to those that haven't If your interested in this. feel free to let me know here, and start tihnking up of a good character.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:34 pm
Lol don't worry I'll be in it ^^  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100