Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Alpha's Mate (NEEDS MALE!!!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

birth control faces

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:15 pm
I'm looking for someone to roleplay in PMs with me for this one. I would like it to have PG-13 to R material, (you know what i mean) which is why I suggest PMs in sake of our accounts. Here is the story:
18 year old Elisabetta(Lissa) Evans just graduated highschool and just graduated college for the first time. In result, she has to go to a statewide werewolfs only graduation ceremony that you go to not only to congratulate the new graduates, but to hopefully find your mate. The different packs each stay in their own areas as each name is called out, and when a name is called out if a male or female in the audience feels that person is their mate, they immediently go down to claim their prize. At the end of the day if you can't find your mate, you wait until the next year.

Lisa goes to her ceremony, hoping to not find her mate becaus she feels she is too young. Everything she knows is lost In a moment though, because when her name is called she sees a man stand up in the audience and eyes her, before walking off down some hallways to meet her. To claim her. And to her and everybody else's shock, this man is the Alpha of the most powerful pack in the world. Lisa is forced to leave her home and pack to live with this extremely dominant and possessive man, who she hates after he marks and mates her without permission. Until she begins to love him. Soon, an old rival pack comes and kidnaps young lissa, and threatens to kill her. What will her mate do to protect the things he loves most in the world?

Things I want to be in the story:

Dominance (from the male)
Possessiveness (from the male)
Drama (from lissa kidnapped)
Sex (werewolfs have high sex drives)

So that is what this is about... If you don't mind I would like experienced werewolf partners who know what they are talking about. (: Ill will include my characters profile in the PMs. Thank you so much, and please reply!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:09 pm
Bump!  

birth control faces

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:20 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Bump!

hello miss.maybe i could be the male werewolf in the role play that if you have not find someone already>  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:22 pm
draknic
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Bump!

hello miss.maybe i could be the male werewolf in the role play that if you have not find someone already>
no, I would love to roleplay with you! Please send a PM to me with your character profile. And I ask that you please send a MINIMUM of two paragraphs in replies, thank you. (:  

birth control faces

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff