Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]
Dream musings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Razorblade-Skittles-xX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:48 am
I'm normally one for the oddities of dreams, I felt like putting down a few. Seeing as how I can't actually sleep..here we are.

This one started out as I was just standing in an field with a bunch of other people but they were all busy doing who knows what, when a plane started descending rapidly from the sky. I was standing there in shock when I decided to run, looking behind me I saw I wasn't going to get away so I stood there. The plane exploded as it hit the ground. I felt my body get really warm, as I too was exploding from the impact. All of a sudden I saw this white light and I appeared next to this giant podium. The scenery went to a dim lighting and I heard shuffling but couldn't really see who was at the podium since I was sitting on a chair. I was being trotted out led down a hallway to some sort of tunnel/shaft by a figure (I don't really remember what they looked like). The figure told me I was being sent to hell for suicide, but it was a mistake. However I would have to stay there until my paperwork was finished processing. I saw a bright light again then it got dimmer to a sunset hue on everything. The scenery was very barren with jagged rock spikes jetted out of the ground randomly all over the place. There were random buildings, dead tree like things, and a sky that was a purple/black. I started arguing about why I had to wait in hell, but I was told I was in limbo and I had to wait here until they sorted it out. I wandered around a bit and looked into the window of what looked like a bar/tavern with a weird array of creatures slighting singing in a drunken stupor. Some humans were there as well. I heard some strange snarling from behind one of the buildings so I just went into the tavern. Just as a zombie ish skeleton was handing me a stein of a drink I woke up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:56 am
This was probably the weirdest one I've had...

I was sitting in a room with a bunch of my friends from high school. Instead of chairs there was a mound of square pillows stacked on each other in a pile where everyone was sitting. It was just a square room with a lot of doors. We were all talking when I saw Michael Myers walk though a door across the room into a door labelled 'nightmare' and no one seemed to mind or notice. Then one of my old friends said, "lets go on a cruise." We were all instantly on a dock in a bayou, yes bayou not somewhere with a large carnival ship.... Also everything turned into claymation. Then one of the boats started eating the dock and on it with some reins to steer was robo-santa from futerama saying "ho-ho-ho." We all started running as clay water was splashing and red clay (blood I guess) from the boat eating people..as well as the dock. I woke up and instantly thought, what the hell?  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:10 am
One last one for the night...which was one of the more frightening dreams I've had.

I was looking for apartments and found some that looked decent. When I got there, they were awful and filled with roaches. I called an exterminator and when they arrived they knocked me out with something and I woke up on a table in what looked like an old operating room. The light was dim and the room looked really decayed apart from random hardware tools laying about. I was tied up with rope and a cloth tied around my head/mouth. They set me up on the table and began sizing saws against the thighs on my legs, seeing which one they wanted to use. I began scream as tears ran down my face, but my screams were muffled. They managed to pick out hacksaw. (now I can always feel/taste/smell in all of my dreams mind you...) and began sawing at my legs and the pain was excruciating, then I woke up with a jerk and in a light sweat.

I didn't really go back to sleep that night. gonk  
Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games