Submit

Im a pretty star

Dangerous Sweetheart

12,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:12 pm
My boyfriend broke up with me about 3 weeks ago tomorrow. He told me it was my fault he can't forget the one time I cheated on him 4years ago. He actually was getting it on with my friend. Now I'm completely heart broken, but I have a knight in shinning armor. Well more less a gamer with lucky d20s.(lol) He is like no other guy I have been attracted to. I know its not cause I'm single and want a boyfriend cause I would have made the first move.Just on little problem. He has a girlfriend he lives with. They have been on the rocks for a year or so now. He tells me he's unhappy, but hasn't had a reason to break up with her. I'm that reason. They are taking a break now. We have shared our feelings with one another. Basically we both have intense feelings emotionally and psychically. Last week we were cooking breakfast at a friends house and he kissed me in the kitchen. Sparks flew instantly. He gives amazing hugs and helped me through my heart break. He's been there more than my closest friends. I've only known him for about 7months.
I'm falling for him hard, what should I do?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:32 pm
give it time. imo.
i think you are obsessing a bit too much. if he wants you as much as you want him, he would have ended things with his girlfriend long ago.

you should be careful though.  

hoenest

Darling

Im a pretty star

Dangerous Sweetheart

12,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:53 pm
tanqela
give it time. imo.
i think you are obsessing a bit too much. if he wants you as much as you want him, he would have ended things with his girlfriend long ago.

We only started having feelings for on another last week, so hasn't given him much time to break up with his girlfriend.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:57 pm
Im a pretty star
tanqela
give it time. imo.

We only started having feelings for on another last week, so hasn't given him much time to break up with his girlfriend.

well then, give it more time for the feelings to dilute.  

hoenest

Darling

FredesvindaTiburcio

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:12 pm
tanqela
Im a pretty star
tanqela
give it time. imo.

well then, give it more time for the feelings to dilute.

This.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:31 pm
I'd take your time with this, like tanqela suggested. A week isn't very long to really think about the feelings you're having, for you or him. More often than not, a break signifies that he doesn't necessarily want to leave his girlfriend, but he still wants to give you a shot. He's seeing if you're worth it without losing what he already has, which isn't fair on you or the girl's part. The fact that he wont break up with her even though their relationship is rocky right now means there is something that is keeping him with her, no matter how bad he says it is, he chooses to stay, or take a "break", so you have to keep that in mind. He should have flat out broken up with her if he wanted to see you, not keep her as backup in case you aren't all you're cracked up to be. It's just really suspicious, so I wouldn't put all your hopes on this guy. If you want to have a little fun, I can't blame you for that, but don't invest all your feelings into him just because he's been nice. He still has that girl "on break", remember that.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers