I'm bored as sin on Gaia and I'm looking for something to keep me occupied. Unfortunately, I have a wavering muse, but currently I'm looking for roleplay to possibly entertain it and have it here to stay. I don't have any major ideas at the moment, but I'd really, really like to do something traditional like two girls falling in love at an all-girls school. I don't want it to be taken seriously; I'm looking for a lighthearted romance where our couple probably faces a lot of stigma for loving each other despite protests of their family and the school board.

I'd rather original characters in anime style for this. I have some trouble imagining and roleplaying people from actual pictures. As for the limit, I'd like to keep this strictly user friendly. In other words, I don't do 18+ roleplays at all. If our characters happen to do the naughty, I'd prefer a nice fade to black.

I don't mind either a thread here in the guild or PMs; however, I would prefer the latter since it keeps me in check and alerts me when I have a reply. Plus, I am more likely to reply if I have a private message in my inbox; replying to PMs is the first thing I do when I log onto Gaia.

If you'd like to roleplay with me, we'd have to discuss a few things such as the name of the school setting, a bit about our characters, and slight plotting to decide what draws them together. I'd like it if you'd contact me via PM so we can do this, but quoting me in the guild also catches my attention. Hopefully, I can get someone to remedy this absurd dullness I have with Gaia lately. Here's to possibly roleplaying with you in the future.