Cat has news! Please read to those who rp with me! Important

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:11 am
So, as many of you know, Cat went camping this weekend. Fun fun fun.

Yesterday, we thought that we should go mountain biking last minute. Me, who might note is very very clumsy and hasn't ridden a bike in years, decided to go. <******** THAT.

Within 10 minutes of getting on the bike, I fell in the parking lot. We went up the lift on the mountain to the trail. Within 10 minutes of that, I fell. Why didn't I turn back? WHY?
So, I continued. Fell again. My group was trying to give me pointers, and I did so-so. Until I almost threw up actually. Nonetheless, I continued.
I did not know how to slow down completely without falling, nor did I know how to turn quickly.
My boyfriend stayed a little ahead of me, me being last. So nice. But it didn't help me from crashing into a pile of rocks. Yes, rocks. Yes, a pile. I was going too fast to turn correctly, and me being dumb, I aimed for the rocks. It hurt like hell.

I ended up with a deep gashes in my left hand, a banged up knee and a torn up left chest with minor scratches on my left arm, left leg, hip, and right thumb. Didn't break anything and nothing on my face. But it hurt like hell.

Had to walk a mile like that down the mountain, halfway done with the course and refusing to get back on that demon ride whilst sobbing my eyes out, until I was picked up by a truck and returned to the bottom.

I will never go mountain biking again. It made me so nervous and scared while doing it. Like a roller coaster, unsafer, and on a bike through a forest, downhill and uphill. I don't like roller coasters.

As you can imagine, I can barely type. So rp'ing will be far between for me for the next week or so until I recover. I'm not in pain, so I'm good. Just greatly inconvenienced. I just wanted you all to know what had happened.

Sorry but please be patient with me. I'll still rp a little, but don't expect fast replies or consistency.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:03 am
Shoot, I wished I saw you aim for the pile of rocks. Luckily, I didn't go either... I might have crashed into you... and then things get worse.

I hope you get better soon bunny.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:06 am
*Starts to tear up*

I'm so sorry that soo many bad things happened! Just get better!  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games