Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Do any of you role play?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crazyhypergirl

Lonely Lover

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:12 pm
I'm searching for original ideas and more. I'm looking to role play in pms. I want something interesting. Try coming up with something I've not heard of before and make it cool. I love long term rps but I can do short ones if you really cant think of anything to interesting. I have no problem brainstorming. Must not have text talk. Must be full sentences. Action and speaking is split off. We make profiles for our starter main characters. We can always add more characters if you wish. Pm me your ideas! NO SMUT! I play male or female So everyone is welcome.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:47 pm
crazyhypergirl
I'm searching for original ideas and more. I'm looking to role play in pms. I want something interesting. Try coming up with something I've not heard of before and make it cool. I love long term rps but I can do short ones if you really cant think of anything to interesting. I have no problem brainstorming. Must not have text talk. Must be full sentences. Action and speaking is split off. We make profiles for our starter main characters. We can always add more characters if you wish. Pm me your ideas! NO SMUT! I play male or female So everyone is welcome.

I do.  

Alashuko The Fighter

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

crazyhypergirl

Lonely Lover

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:48 pm
Alashuko The Fighter
crazyhypergirl

I do.

What type of plots you like?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:11 pm
crazyhypergirl
Alashuko The Fighter
crazyhypergirl

I do.

anything really. I don't care.  

Alashuko The Fighter

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

crazyhypergirl

Lonely Lover

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:16 pm
Alashuko The Fighter
crazyhypergirl
Alashuko The Fighter
crazyhypergirl

I do.

Cool, well I have to go to work soon and i work from 3-11pm so i wont be back on till tomorrow  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:19 pm
crazyhypergirl
Alashuko The Fighter
crazyhypergirl
Alashuko The Fighter
crazyhypergirl

I do.

Cool, well I have to go to work soon and i work from 3-11pm so i wont be back on till tomorrow

Alright. I just usually do pms btw.  

Alashuko The Fighter

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items