Submit

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:50 pm
So I finally got around to confronting Kevin (my "dad") and talking about our relationship and his role in my life. It was a lot calmer than I thought it'd be, and as much as I hate to admit it he raised some valid points about me just as much as I did about him.

I'm going to be looking for a job for the next 2 1/2 weeks, and I think I can pull something together in that timeframe. I'm going to also start going to him over a few other things, since one of his points (one of the things I've noticed about myself) is my difficulty in communication.

Tomorrow I'll start looking for work, and I have a few places in mind. There are a few other things I'll be doing as well, but I can't quite think of them now.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:07 pm
You should work at the shake place. biggrin

Anyway, good on you for having difficult conversations with members of the family; that's something I'm still working on improving after coming out trans.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:25 pm
Zphal

Anyway, good on you for having difficult conversations with members of the family; that's something I'm still working on improving after coming out trans.

Actually I already have a job at the library by my house, but I AM going to be looking into a second job.

I might go to the mall tomorrow, depending on when I can finish raking the last fallen leaves. If I do, I'll ask if they have any more positions open. Fast food jobs might be a bit demanding, but if it's a place I like with reasonable hours and good benefits (ie. free shakes occasionally), it could be worth it.

I thought you came out as trans though to your parents, didn't you? I thought that's why you were so pissed about your dad calling you a girl at your place.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:45 pm
B1g_crunch
Zphal

Actually I already have a job at the library by my house, but I AM going to be looking into a second job.

I might go to the mall tomorrow, depending on when I can finish raking the last fallen leaves. If I do, I'll ask if they have any more positions open. Fast food jobs might be a bit demanding, but if it's a place I like with reasonable hours and good benefits (ie. free shakes occasionally), it could be worth it.

I thought you came out as trans though to your parents, didn't you? I thought that's why you were so pissed about your dad calling you a girl at your place.

I think she did.

ANyways I hope you can find a second job, though if you don't come one often, I think I'll miss you. Also, congratulations on the confrontation.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:42 pm
Boris_Badenov
B1g_crunch
Zphal

I think she did.

ANyways I hope you can find a second job, though if you don't come one often, I think I'll miss you. Also, congratulations on the confrontation.

*Slaps forehead*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:42 pm
B1g_crunch
Zphal

Yeah, I did. Sorry if my sentence was confusing. I mean that I'm still working on being upfront with them on all issues.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

moist cakes

Tricky Widow

9,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100