Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
A bit of a personal(slightly awkward?) problem...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Jericho

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:54 am
This is kind of embarrassing, and I'm not sure if it's really appropriate to talk about here, but here is the only I can talk about it without much ridicule (if any)

Any ways, a bit of background.
I'm now entering my third year of high school (I'll be a junior).
My "I don't give a damn what you think of me" attitude has finally gotten me to the point where I feel confident enough to join a sport, so for my junior year I decided to join the soccer team. Woo! Go me, right? Well I've come to realize... I'm kind of... um... turned on by soccer uniforms, not just our team's uniforms, but in general. During practice we don't wear uniforms (obviously), but I saw someone getting sized for their uniform, and it just did stuff for me. Now whenever I see someone in the whole soccer get-up (shoes, socks, shorts, shirt)
it just, well turns me on :s

This is really awkward, but how do I deal with it?
I don't know if this is a silly thing to ask, but I just don't want to get a bit too happy/excited while at a game. My first thought was, I'd be playing, therefore no time to think about all the guys in soccer uniform, but since I'm new, I'll be on the JV, so I'll play, and then the more experienced guys get to play, so I have to sit through that. Sorry if this is stupid/awkward/too personal.
I really didn't know where else to ask.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:26 am
This is definitely appropriate enough to discuss here, ahaha, we just need to tread carefully.

First and foremost, whoop; go you! Soccer is awesome.

Second, your dilemma is a bit tricky. What's easier said than done is that you need to not focus on the players but rather the game. During an actual match it should be easier to do this but the idea is that if you get really into the game you won't have the time to wander off into fantasy, fetish land.

Also, there are types of sports wear that could help disguise the issue. Jock straps, compression shorts, and that sort are designed to keep the male parts in place and put away to help playing a sport easier. Ideally, this should help with any unwanted or pesky erections.

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Raleigh_Ronin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:42 pm
Compression boxers should help.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:20 pm
Der Fluch des Pharao
This is definitely appropriate enough to discuss here, ahaha, we just need to tread carefully.

First and foremost, whoop; go you! Soccer is awesome.

Second, your dilemma is a bit tricky. What's easier said than done is that you need to not focus on the players but rather the game. During an actual match it should be easier to do this but the idea is that if you get really into the game you won't have the time to wander off into fantasy, fetish land.

Also, there are types of sports wear that could help disguise the issue. Jock straps, compression shorts, and that sort are designed to keep the male parts in place and put away to help playing a sport easier. Ideally, this should help with any unwanted or pesky erections.

Thanks for the suggestions biggrin It only took me 17 days to get around to it haha.

I got around to talking to my mom about it (getting compression shorts, not everything else e.e I don't think I could pull that conversation off without having a nervous break down), and I should be able to pick a few pairs up soon smile  

Mystic Jericho

Lonely Phantom

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces