Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] A Brother in Arms (Kiwi & Uttam)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:10 pm
Kiwi had only returned from a recent run at the Insanity beyond the portal walls. He stretched limbs, feeling the voices shift and sigh as he made his way back into the bustling streets and shops of Famine.

His eyes alighted curiously across a quiet figure slouched beneath the edge of one of the tents. At first glance, the figure appeared much like his cousin. But the sight of lustrous hair, followed by the clothing he wore, confirmed he was a new face among the clan.

Curiosity seizing the better of him, Kiwi sauntered over with a soft smile. "So it's true. There are still survivors from our land." Still beaming, he offered out a hand, bangles chiming warmly. "I am Kiwi, a soldier of Famine."

Carhop Cavalier
And tag! ovo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:23 am
Damn, and Uttam had thought he'd been looking busy enough. Heaving out a deep sigh, the soldier slowly rose to a standing position, haughty crimson eyes giving his fellow Famine a harsh appraisal. Sweeping his shawl back, exposing the man's rotted away ribs, a hand was offered to Kiwi. "Yes - I was out in the human world when it happened." He voice had no mirth, no happiness to meet the other stallion. "Uttam, a soldier as well."

Squinting at Kiwi, the shawled soldier cocked his head to the side. "You're a soldier, you said? I've yet to meet another." His face belied the melancholy of the statement, his eyes on the verge of rolling. "I suppose most of us were lost in the attack."

xoxomenai

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:17 pm
Kiwi accepted the handshake, despite the piercing manner in which Uttam stared. It unsettled him slightly, a bit reminiscent of the bullies of his youth, a weakness the Insanity was quick to pinpoint. He shifted a foot nervously, and did his best to overlook the underlying stare.

"Many were lost ..." He nodded in answer, his own thoughts falling across that of Mara, his family, his isle, and his friends and their losses as well. "Indeed, I haven't seen many of our brethren altogether, and few soldiers seem to have survived. But we have been working hard, and the reconstruction of the clans is slow, but steady."

Carhop Cavalier
Belated tag for you ovo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:45 pm
"Hmph, like the old Human story mothers tell their slow to learn children." Uttam sneered, shrugging it off. So long as progress was happening, he thought to himself, it was progress. He'd prefer they be further ahead, more advanced and not so reliant on the so called generosity of the Halloween Town residential worms.

"So then, Kiwi," He grunted, shifting a little as he looked at the stallion. He saw in him a beaten down colony that had the strength to rise up. "What do you think should be done? To reclaim our former lives?"]

xoxomenai

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:19 pm
What should be done?? ... If he were to be perfectly honest, he would simply love to have the Isles back, their old lives as true horsemen. No living off of Halloween, and being ordered about like workhorses by Medea, or even Death himself. But he wasn't certain how well he trusted Uttam just yet, and so chose his words carefully.

"Well, isn't the sake of the clan itself what's best?? ... I am not one for the politics of Halloween." He hinted, continuing to fill the other in. "At present Insanity is running amock among us. Among all of Halloween. The hunters pose a threat, but it is what's really crippling us right now. Beyond that, we must be able to provide for ourselves, and not rely so heavily on our neighbors." He cast a glance towards Amityville.

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:03 am
Insanity...Uttam scowled at the word, eyes narrowing and brow creasing. He himself wasn't sure as to what all it entailed, but he knew enough to be put off by the simple mentioning of it. The Hunters were a problem too, yes, but they could always come after their islands were reclaimed.

"Ah...I see." He too cast a weary glance at the school, rolling his eyes as he saw a few students frolicking in the grounds. "So we continue to do what soldiers do, then? What of the other clans? How are they helping?"

xoxomenai

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:36 pm
Kiwi nodded, turning his eyes from the school, and back towards the sanctuary. "I've been patrolling the reserve regularly, and training when I find the time. I fight when summoned, as we always have. I do what I can for our clan. As for the others, they participate just as much as we do. Once the clan managed to revive our roots here, we've essentially banded together as a whole. I suppose that means our cultures have finally begun to mix, but I think it makes us stronger for it. We're no longer bound by our differences, but united as a people." He ran his fingers absently along his arm, before turning back to Uttam. "Is there anything else you'd like to know??"

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:15 pm
The clans were banding together? Uttam scoffed at the notion, chuckled even. Right, as if the snobs in the Conquest tribe would ever consider mingling with the 'filth' of Famine. "You are jesting about the unity part, yes Kiwi? I couldn't imagine the pretty little ponies getting their hooves a little sandy." He smirked and spat at the ground, sand hitting dirt.

xoxomenai

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:35 pm
For a moment Kiwi fell silent, unable to comprehend just what the other was implying. His thoughts raced across the images of Lifen and Mengyao, of dear Ying, and the noble Tseng. Yes, alot had happened since the fall of their home, alot had changed. Perhaps he too had changed more than he realized, because he couldn't fathom what in Queen's name Uttam was on about.

"Perhaps ..." he began. "Perhaps if you have a talk with them yourself, you'll understand. They're not the lofty elitists they appear to be. In fact, I'd be honored to call any one of them friends and allies. We are one clan now, many cultures, but we are finally one."

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:35 pm
Uttam's haughty eyes narrowed at the other Soldier, nose crinkling and brow heavy. "Talk to them? Why would I do that, hm? When did they ever talk to us one on one? He cleared his throat, regaining his composure.

"But... but perhaps I've been away for far too long. Perhaps I should see if we really have changed." He twisted his grimace into a half-smirk, crossing his arms. "Yes, yes I will do just that. Good advice, soldier."

xoxomenai

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas