Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:16 am
So I have a couple of ideas, and I really happen to like both but I can't decide which one is better, nor can I think of how iit should be taken Any help is really greatly appreaciated.

The first idea:

After the senshi defeat chaos there is four years of peace. Only Hotaru and Chibiusa are in High school. Everyone thought peace was upon them when all hell takes loose as people go from their normal selves to optimistic driven and fast working people until the people get their lives going so fast they fall over dead with exertion. A new Senshi from a very far distant galaxy makes an appearance and has been tracking this evil since it left her planet.

Second Idea:

So Queen Serenity had a daughter ten years before Usagi. This being said, she wasn't exactly the favorite princess, being absolutely the opposite of the Moon's favorite princess and when they were attacked by Queen Beryl, the sister was the first onto the battlefield. She was the reason it seemed the Moon Kingdom would win the battle but after 400 soldiers lay dead at her feet the girl is beaten by the 4 generals and Beryl combined. They take her to their base and put her into a machine to erase any memories of her friends and family and turn her into Beryl's personal slave. She happened to be out of the galaxy when Beryl was defeated and has been plotting her revenge, and has had a hand in every fight the sol senshi have come upon.

What do you guys think? I really like the second one but it's a fanfic of the original story line.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:48 am
Personally I like the first idea better simply because it allows more room for creativity and storyline potentials. Not only do you get to work with future versions of the original senshi... but you get to create a new set of senshi and villains. If you are looking for a potential scenario for a roleplay, this is the perfect one to go with. It allows people to either RP as their favorite senshi or RP as their own character.

The second idea conflicts too much with the canon storyline of the Sailor Moon series... and there's limited room for storyline potential. It's fine if you are using it as a one writer occasion (like the fanfic idea you mentioned) but in terms of a roleplay, I don't think it's the best option.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:08 pm
Personally I like the first one.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:28 pm
I like thew first and since i own all of the series, including the 5th season that wasn't released here in the US. I can help fill in the gap for what happened in the past. Afterall i used to LARP sailormoon since elementary to high school.....  

Serphrim

dream angel 176

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:35 pm
First on please  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:43 pm
Alrightie! Thanks guys. I start on the rp right away!  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items