Reply The Literate Spam Guild
Today was horrible. (necroed)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiporah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:40 pm
A/C Broken. The HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) guy I called said he doesn't know how to work on the unit I have, because it's not a typical residential unit, it's a industrial unit that was installed by an industrial HVAC comapny that my grandfather used to work for. So only they can fix it.

The earliest they can be here is Monday. I also had a nice little anxiety attack before calling them since I know that they aren't a typical residential HVAC company, and I have random bouts of phone anxiety from time to time. This time instead of having a full fledged attack though, I just went upstairs and went to sleep. Also, I had to name drop my grandfather. I HATE HAVING TO NAMEDROP. I feel like when I do that, they will be like 'oh she thinks she deserves special treatment now.'

Also, my Grandfather's wife died this morning. We were not close, (she was not my grandmother) in fact she really did not think much of my mother and I, but none of the family was prepared for her to go this soon. We knew she was getting bad, but damn. It was rather sudden and I kinda feel bad because I'm just...I didn't care much for her so I'm not hurt that she's gone. My grandfather didn't like her much either, but felt obligated to take care of her because she was his wife.

I am going down to see him tomorrow with my mom.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:45 pm
I am so sorry to hear this. Lots of hugs coming your family's way. And kill the mo of who broke your ac.  

Arianah

Zukes

Mythical Elder

17,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:51 pm
Thinking of you, Xippy. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:11 pm
I'm sorry to hear that, Auntie. D; <3

Akky the Terrible

Xiporah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:58 pm
Thanks guys. The AC got fixed today. Not sure how much that is going to be, they're gonna mail me an invoice/bill/payusnow ticket, but I have plenty of cash set aside for it.

My mom and I went out to see him on Sunday and spent the entire day with him. He gave us a bunch of her stuff, whihc was kinda morbid and weird.

My grandfather is doing ok. I think for now he is relieved that he doesn't have to take care of anyone. He is mourning in his own way, but she was not the love of his life. But I mean seriously, he married her in 1978. He's going to mourn even if he wasn't in love with her anymore.

Her funeral is next Tuesday.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:42 pm
Glad to hear about your air conditioner; hope the bill isn't too terrible.

I really hope you're doing okay, if you ever need anything please message me.

I might not be the best person to talk to, but you can rest assured that I'll at least listen.

Zukes

Mythical Elder

17,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100

Xiporah

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:07 am
The sad thing about this thread is that no one realized I was more upset about the AC being broken.

Paula deeply disliked my mother and absolutely ******** hated my aunt. She stopped calling herself my grandmother when I was 7. At 13 she told my mother I would most likely end up being a pregnant teen dropout, or end up in jail.

This was the same b***h who pushed a ******** heroin addict out of her v****a who hit and killed someone with his car while high. Yet I was the ******** up because I was suicidally depressed and hated myself.

I didn't hate her guts, but she was one of those family members you just dealt with because it meant I could be around my grandfather.

3 years on and we rarely even mention her name.  
The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games