Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[INSANITY BATTLE - 75m] This is Mounts! (Shikeen) DEFEATED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:09 pm
Now that he was all warmed up from the previous fights--and somehow still in a good mood despite dealing with someone other than a War horseman--Shik decided it was about time to ask Shaheen to go on a date with him.

If by date someone meant stabbing the s**t out of an enemy they hated mutually and then getting more chances to do the same to others.

Funnily enough, he did somewhat dress differently for the part: a different wrap lay about his shoulder and waist, gold with brown trim and the Lost Clans sigil woven throughout, red and white war paint fresh and dried, hair tugged back and out of his face but still quite feather-filled. He almost looked like he was dressed to impress in a way.

Maybe this was a date. Or the horseman equivalent thereof.

"Are you about ready?" he asked, arms crossed as if impatient, even though his mouth was curved upwards in a grin. "Because I have been taking these down almost solo for the past few days, and might I say it gets boring after a while. Boring."

CHARGER CLASS TITAN

HP: 50/50 ** Halved due to special effect
RANGE: 50 - 100 meters
CLASS: **** (4 Distortion Fragments needed to successfully purify)
Attack: This creature uses its hundreds of spindly legs to move around. It will try to crush you with its hooves if you are not careful!
Auto damage: This creature does 15 auto damage a full round.
LOOT: Upon successful purification, roll a 4-sided dice to see what you obtain

1: Bonus Distortion Fragment x8
2: Insanity Skull x2
3: Insanity Broken Core: x1
4: Insanity Fragment x5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:59 pm
The stabby kind of date? Now that was an idea that Shaheen could really fly on board with! To a more normal couple, the very idea of a date involving going to a land lost by insanity to attack nightmarish creatures that could potentially tear one apart and leave them lying broken and disfigured, bleeding, and praying for dissipation to carry them away from the pain, might have been completely out of the question. Ludicrous.

Dare we say...Insane.

Fortunately (or perhaps unfortunately for Shik and many others) Shaheen was in fact, insane. It wouldn't have been very apt to say that she didn't care, or that she loved it, however.

But she did love this. The idea of spending time with Shik, doing what they loved to do, doing what they lived and breathed for. It made barely contained excitement course through her veins, it made golden eyes light up with a certain kind of fervor, with a certain type of need.

Had she dressed up for the occasion? Well...sortof. Shaheen had a lot of clothes now, especially considering the company she kept with certain members of Conquest. Today wasn't much different, however, then her most recently favored style of dress. Some fur lining her top, some long fabric that hung down from a skirt that barely concealed anything on it's own but now appeared to leave a little more to the imagination due to the addition. Some extra accessories adorned her arms, her ankles, her wrists and her neck, while her hair, some loose and some braided, was pulled back from her face, only leaving some few pieces behind to fall just barely short of obscuring her vision, and some little more that framed her face.

She was standing bent over, her back to Shik while she strapped a small dagger on to her upper leg, when he spoke. If he was attempting to goad her into an angry response, however, he was going to have to try better then that.

"I have not been sitting idly by while you attempt to save the world alone, Shikoba." Her voice was cool, but with a small lilt that indicated amusement, "This is not....oh how does that ridiculous expression go? Oh, yes, 'Not my first rodeo'." She straightened, and turned, eyes raking over Shik's slightly more formal look, appraising.

Her lips quirked up into an answering smirk to his grin, her way of smiling to any who knew her well enough to know it."Well, let's see if we can't make it a little more interesting for you then. Ready when you are."  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

medigel rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 2, 4, 4, 2, 1 Total: 17 (7-28)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:12 am
Shik didn't need imagination anyway; he'd already seen what lied beneath.

It didn't stop him from sneaking a peek as she bent over, though.

"Rodeo" was an interesting choice of word there, Shaheen.

"I'm not interested in saving the world," he answered with dry affection, "just restoring it to a state where a little chaos won't crack it open again." The chieftain actually looked . . . ahem. Cleaned up. Not that he could admit it now that he had found a little challenge to evoke from her, but later on he would thoroughly enjoy the chance to give her a little chaos as well . . .

Shik grinned, passing her a soft touch from a wing. "When am I never ready?"

He probably shouldn't have been staring at her too much before battle, however, as now he wa sboh cocky and had a beautiful woman on his mind. Even for someone who thought himself great, the executioner's attempt to start the battle strong as well as show off his new power, went a little . . . south.

Namely that his dagger fizzled like a dying flame and he was bowled over by the fast moving target.

Shik's Stats
HP: 35
Damage: 100 to his ego
Distortion Shards: 6
Current Loot: x4 Insanity Nettles (2 + 2), x2 Insanity Claws

Seussi rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 4, 1, 3, 1, 2 Total: 16 (7-28)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:38 am
Shaheen's smirk grew into what appeared to be a more genuine smile, an expression that was still relatively new for her to have. With the brush of a wing against her bare skin, she couldn't help but reach out and slip finger tips along the scars she had left on Shik, fingernails just barely tracing against the marks, silently reveling in the strange and yet to be acknowledged warmth that rose up inside of her at the closeness just that one small touch made her feel to him.

And then her eyes narrowed, darkening, the smile on her face turning from one of amusement to eager readiness as she turned away from him, all too aware of the way they had lingered on for perhaps a bit too long just gazing at each other. It was slightly disconcerting, but only if she chose to think about it, which at this moment, she would not.

She had other things on her mind. Like a very rapidly approaching insanity spawn.

Unlike Shik, the Cheiftain had little problem with performance. Perhaps he had been experiencing some kind of anxiety that was affecting his usually breath-taking and brutal abilities as a Man of War. Whatever the case may be, however, when she saw him getting trampled on by hooves that rained down blows from far above, she let herself fly, hurriedly forcing Fear into her blade before swiftly driving the short sword into it's tainted hide, taking many hits herself but accepting the pain and battering to her shield with merely a clenching of her teeth before back tracking and shouting out a wordless sound of defiance and anger.

Shik, however, would receive words. "Distracted by something, Shikoba?" Her voice was too sweet, her look far too innocent as she continued to hover, her wings beating almost lazily to keep her afloat.

HP: 35
Damage: 14
Loot: 3 shards  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:51 am
"Forget anything nice I said to you. You are an awful partner, distracting me like that," Shik grumbled, shaking himself physically from the blows of the rampaging horse-a-like. Thanks for nothing, you little multi-legged a*****e.

Harumphing, he took to the air after a shake off of his wings, a narrow-eyed look thrown Shaheen's way before he dove into the creature's path, swiping a cut into its misty form before being buffeted away by the sheer momentum behind it. Shik didn't know how something mostly insubstantial could still hurt like that . . . but then, he remembered Shaheen had been rather monstrous in her attacks as well during her brief stint as a similar creature.

Bah. All in the past.

Shik's Stats
HP: 20
Damage: 6

Boss HP: 30  
Seussi rolled 8 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 1, 4, 2, 2, 2, 1 Total: 17 (8-32)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:04 am
It probably took Shaheen a little longer then necessary to discern whether or not Shik was merely joking around with her with his retort, her eyes widening slightly before shooting him another quick glance. Her insanity might have been under control in a way and to a point, but that didn't mean that her insecurities had simply been wiped away completely. The whispers still whispered, and the self doubts still reared their ugly heads, but just not as often as they used to and with less serious thought given to them.

She decided in the end it must have been a joke, and she let out a bark of laughter, swooping in after him with her blade charged and ready once more, crying out again but this time as she drove the dagger home, it's dull yellow light flickering and then fading out before she was kicked away, buffeted back even while she let out a hiss of air from the blows.

Apparently this particular titan could pack quite a punch! The war chieftain was oddly impressed in a warped sense of the word.

"I suppose anything "nice" could easily be forgotten since I do not believe it is common for you to be as such with me." She finally answered him, casting him a look with a raised eyebrow.

"But why don't you just admit that you actually enjoyed the distraction, and then prove your worth to me by bringing that titan to its many knees." She teased, though she supposed she might have sounded a little more demanding then intended.

HP: 20
Damage: 14
Loot: 4 shards  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 1 Total: 10 (2-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:06 pm
Shaheen, sound too demanding? No way.

Shik snickered as he brushed off the last encounter, though the creature's energy seemed almost boundless . . . "Woman, of course I did," he said. "And I do have the capacity for kindness--I dressed up so your eyes wouldn't be so sore looking upon me, didn't I? And here I am letting you take most of the credit for this fight since my streak has been going so well."

Clearly part of his plan all along.

He struck when he thought it was best, the dagger sliding in for a decent strike but once again being rebuffed before he could exact more damage. The misty thing was starting to slowly solidify, though, so they were almost . . . done . . .

Damn, that thing had some kick.

Shik's Stats
HP: 5
Damage: 4

Boss HP: 12  
Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:42 pm
Shik wasn't the only one who was distracted, and it showed by just how often Shaheen let herself get struck down by multiple sets of hooves, her Fear shield becoming further battered, her wings beating harder just to keep her in the air. She tried not to let how hurt she was show, however, and instead dove forward, avoiding the limbs of the titan as much as possible as she went for it's belly with a sword that was suddenly drawn from a scabbard at her back, hidden by her massive set of wings, it's blade emitting wisps of grey fog.

With a loud cry she stabbed upward, then spun herself back out, alighting herself upon the ground and resheathing her sword as she stared with narrowed eyes at the creatures now solid form.

"I do not need you to help make me look good." She replied, finally giving Shik some attention once more, gaze raking over him and a smirk playing on her lips. So he had dressed up just for her? Well, it was sort of obvious that they had both made an effort, so she probably shouldn't even act surprised. Instead she just gave a quiet hum of approval, and began fishing around in her belt pouch for the crystals needed to help finish the job.

Insanity Weapon: : Sword-Using! (adds +6 to attack once per fight)
Loot: 5 distortion shards  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

medigel rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 1 Total: 3 (3-12)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:12 pm
hey so this is totally a mort roll right where you give me all 1s because he sucks so bad right

Shik probably had something to retort, but it was sucked back into his throat once that Insanity sword came out of her scabbard. Several different emotions combated within him. Envy, for one, as Shaheen got it before he did ugh. Pride, for another, as she was conquering her disease in a manner of speaking and using it as a weapon--literally and figuratively. Relief, as a third, because the creature finally looked solid enough to try to purify; he didn't know if he could have taken much more battering, reluctant as he was to admit it.

There was also something very delicious about watching her arc the weapon with that battle cry. But once again Shik had to shake his thoughts off like irksome flies, grabbing a handful of distortion shards.

"I can see that," was all he said, grinning as he tossed the things at the beast. His gaze fell to the gray fog of a sword. "Always have to be first at things, don't you."

Boss HP: 4

(( For some reason thought this thing needed 5 crystals, taking one of mine off! ))  
Seussi rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-8)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:50 pm
Letting her hand fall from the pommel of her newest addition to her weaponry once it was safely back in it's scabbard, the fingers of her other hand closed around two of her own distortion shards and pulled them out before she tossed them almost nonchalantly towards the beast. Her face had smoothed down from the smirk she'd directed at Shik as she dealt with the serious business at hand, but golden eyes quickly flickered back toward him at his approach, and blinked at his words about her new toy.

And then the smirk was back, half cocked, before she spoke. "Of course I have to be first or have everything first....or if that fails, what I need is to have the absolute best." That should have come as no surprise to Shik, who had known her since childhood and would know that this was not simple teasing, but the truth. She did, however, reach out with her now unoccupied hand to rest it on his shoulder for just a moment, possessively, fingers squeezing just slightly.

In a roundabout way, she had just paid him a compliment. He was her's (or so she was beginning to believe), which meant he was the best.

Well, normally he was pretty good. Today was just a poor example of his abilities.

Loot: 5 distortion shards, using 2
Boss HP: -3 and purifiiiiiied  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

medigel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:09 pm
There were a lot of distracting things going on right now if you hadn't noticed, Shaheen. But he did clear his throat a bit as he caught the compliment--though he wanted to suspect there was a dryness behind it, given his performance.

Godsworn Insanity monsters.

"And you'll have nothing but," Shik agreed, still unable to help the cockiness behind such a statement. A battlefield was not a place to talk about feelings, however, and thus Shaheen only got another wingbrush in passing as he moved to collect his prize--not quite what he was looking for, and yet terribly useful indeed.

Shaheen could get the sword first, but he'd be damned if she beat him to the others as well.

"Ah, not so bad of a win. Shall we continue 'painting the town red'?" It was an expression he had heard some dim-witted Halloweener use, but it felt appropriate.

As did his outstretched hand.

Ah, well, maybe a little indulgence wouldn't be so bad.

(( x2 Insanity Skulls get! ))

Seussi rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:12 pm
She appreciated the small gestures that Shik offered her, even if she knew that it might be the best she ever got. She had known him long enough to read more into it then what was first apparent. A soft brush of a wing, a small change in his tone of voice..it was tricky, especially with insanity forever whispering doubts in her head, but she thought that she was beginning to learn, to hopefully know better then she used to.

She didn't want to become that monster again, the one that was all but consumed and had wanted Shik's head on a platter for some small slight. She wanted to believe that things were different now, that this time around he wasn't just manipulating her. that he actually cared.

Even the hardest of warriors craved some small amount of affection from another, though many would never admit it, and would convince themselves otherwise.

She accepted his boastful tone without further comment, smirking to herself as she bent down to retrieve something of her own. She was determined that all weapons of insanity would be hers to wield. She knew now that this affliction was not something to run from, but something to conquer and master. It would be a battle, but she was hardly one to shy away from such a thing.

Straightening back up and pocketing her retrieved item in a pouch, she barely even gave Shik's hand a glance before her own was sliding into it, without thought, without self judgement.

"I've always liked the color red." She murmured, her smirk turning into a smile, before she led him away from their current battlefield in search of more fun.

Item: Insanity broken core  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas