Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] The Peddler and His Wares (Mjoll x Bastion) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:50 pm

Bastion once thought he knew everything about Mjoll. He knew just how she liked to part her hair. He knew exactly how Mjoll liked to drink her favorite tea (Darjeeling with a hint of honey and lemon, no milk, hot enough to still puff with steam.) He knew how she favored the color of the sky on a crisp morning, powder blue - not the garish blue of a cloudless afternoon. He knew she liked to keep her schedules, and hated to be late.

But the more she talked, the more he realized he did not know. And it saddened him to think that all this time, spent fantasizing about what it would be like to hold her hand, had blocked him from the chance to simply get to know her as a person. He felt like he'd never met Mjoll in his life.

And now that he finally had the chance..

"You're right." He whispered, his voice hoarse with regret. "You needn't do anything. I should have told you long ago, but I didn't, and now I am with someone." He didn't hesitate when favoriting the word one, over pony, because it simply didn't seem important to him. He would not belittle Sophie by trying to explain the confusion surrounding their relationship, to Mjoll. Even if the ghoul hadn't called him since prom, he respected her enough to assume theirs was a relationship until he was told otherwise.

He reached out, in a move he'd dreamed about all of his life, and brushed her hair with his hand. He could feel her slipping away, but he'd never been this close before. And his eyes continued to sting with the threat of tears.

"I have something for you." It came to him like a slap in the face, and he pulled away, digging into his robes for what he knew he'd been holding for a while now. "I've had it for so long.. it's getting kind of silly."

He pulled out a long chain of links, each one studded with tiny diamonds. There were two layers of the golden links, that rested against one another and chimed gently when they touched. He'd shown it, unfinished, to Nergui the first time he'd seen her. Now, the piece was finally complete, and he'd kept it with him always, tucked away near his heart. "Her name is Mjoll. I guess.. I didn't know it at the time, but I made it for you. So you should have it, at least."

He slowly pressed the links into her hands. "Do not refuse." He demanded. "Trust me. Just this once, even if you don't know how to respond, just don't refuse this."

LP
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:06 pm

Mjoll watched Bastion still an expression on her face of sad but mild curiosity when he spoke. "I see," was about the only words that came forward for a moment as he brushed her hair, she sat perfectly still. "Well despite that, would you still be interested in being friends, at the least?"

She paused when he pulled away digging into his robes. Pulling out something he'd crafted and placed them into her hands. She didn't refuse as she looked at them, carefully at the work that had been put into the necklace. She didn't refuse but she stared for a while, carefully looking at each of the diamonds before she finally looked at him, "Would you help me put it on?"

She turned so her back was facing him and holding the necklace up so that he could take and latch it in the back. There was a faint blush on her cheeks, that she was trying to get to leave as her back was turned, no one had given her something so pretty before.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:24 pm

Friends.

Hey, Mjoll, nice to see you today. How's business? Seen anything interesting lately? Who's your new-

He almost choked at the thought of seeing her with another man, and his reaction was so ridiculous, so utterly shameful, that he had to laugh. Even as he chuckled, he nodded his head helplessly.

"Yes, Mjoll. I'd love to be friends with you. I'd love to be anything with you. I'm willing to try this."

He reached up when she turned and held the necklace around her neck, clasping it easily together. It only took a second, so it was unnecessary for his hands to linger at her neck they way they did. The little strands of hair that had escaped her up-do were brushing against his fingers, though, and they distracted them. Tiny little golden strands.

His hands pulled away as if they'd been burned, and he held them behind his back. "Well, let's see it."

LP
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:30 pm

Mjoll turned back around, the blush still light on her cheeks. "How's it look?" She asked as she adjusted it just slightly before dropping her hands to her lap.

She was looking up at him, almost as if she wasn't sure what to say and in a way she almost looked shy about asking him. "I know it's really pretty and I can tell you put a lot of work into it, maybe it'd look better if I had a different outfit on?" She was fussing a bit over her appearance, hoping it didn't do an unjust to the necklace she'd just been given.

Nio Love

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:35 pm

Bastion gave the necklace a good, long, look, before he nodded. But then his face lit up in an amused smile. "Come on, Mjoll. It was made for you. Every single thing about it was made with you in mind. The necklace looks beautiful on you because it was created to belong there; not because of the color of your outfit. You could be-"

And here, he stopped, because he managed to catch himself before saying something completely and horribly inappropriate, which would have ended in him dying of blood loss.

"-c-could be wearing neon yellow and it would still good right." Good save, Bastion. You're the best under pressure. A+

At least she wasn't the only one blushing now.

LP
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:55 pm

Mjoll blinked at Bastion, some how she felt like that could've been a comment to go very wrong... Had Bastion not saved himself with the next thing. "Ahah I don't think I'd wear neon yellow." She admitted thoughtfully, "Though I'm sure there's something in that which I'd consider tasteful."

She was trying to think of something to distract them, 'cause both of them were now blushing. "um.... Hey lets go get some ice scream." She said suddenly, "If you want I'll help you carry this stuff back to your place and then I'll buy us some ice scream?"

She pushed the pouch of silver seeds back to him, "Don't forget these, you can buy something with them." She smiled, "Maybe treat yourself to a new outfit if you want?" Her shoulders rolled in a shrug unsure if that's what Bastion would want to do with such riches.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:13 pm

He'd already tried to give her the profits from the sale before, and she'd pushed it right back at him. It felt insulting to try again.. as much as he wanted to. So he picked up the satchel, and reluctantly pocketed it. "We will get ice cream." He announced, standing to pick up some of his parcels. But one of his fingers lifted as he paused. "If you allow me to treat. It's the least I can do."

He picked up the parcels, took a step, and then turned to look at her again, aghast with embarrassment.

"Heeeey." He whined. "What's wrong with my outfit??"

LP
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:18 pm

Mjoll smiled when he took the silver seeds, now had he offered to give her just a few of them she would've accepted, but he deserved something for his work. "Okay, I'll let you treat me, this time." She gave a wink as she helped him gather his things.

She paused, "Nothing, I just thought you might like to buy a new one sometime. It's what I do, there's days I don't like anything in my closet or a special occasion that I'd like to have something pretty or new to wear. Maybe you didn't feel like making it yourself," There was a moment where she looked at him, "You haven't ever had that happen? Even when you went to prom?" Mjoll looked almost baffled by the notion of not wanting a pretty new outfit.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:10 pm

Bastion relaxed, a little. He might have been trying to see if he smelled. "Well, no. Clothing means little to me. I'm not very interested in worldly possessions, Mjoll, I live in a - "

Nope.

" .. Ahh, prom was, different. I didn't make my costume, Sophie did. She's a seamstress. I would have just gone in my formal gowns, otherwise. Have you ever seen me in anything else?"

He chuckled quietly. Had she ever seen him? "If you don't take the money, I will just use to buy more supplies, and probably give everything I make away. I don't really profit much, anymore. I just want to see people wearing something I made. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, it is the only reward for my efforts that I truly desire."

LP
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:33 pm

Mjoll shrugged, "I suppose if you say so." To her it seemed a little odd, as she moved. "Though you could always treat whoever it is that is special to you to a nice dinner if worldly possessions means so little. I'm sure they'd enjoy a nice night on the town, at least everyone else that I see, seems to."

She shrugged, "But it's up to you, it was your piece so the money is yours to do as you wish. Though I do occasionally take 5 percent commission." She hummed as she gathered the last of the packages on her side. "So shall we go drop these off at your place?"

Nio Love

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:10 am

"I don't enjoy a nice night on the town. I don't enjoy a nice anything on the town." Bastion muttered under his breath. "It's a wonder I come out here at all to do my trading. That is where I will use all this money. I will hire someone to do it for me." He laughed, a deep sound that shook him. "I shall give you your commission from this before you leave me today, then. And - I. I thought. We were getting ice cream?"

How in Medea's name was he going to convince her to not bring the items back to his place? He never wanted her to see the hovel he worked in. The shame was forcing him to become desperate.

LP
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:13 am

Mjoll blinked, Bastion's significant other had a real ringer here. "Really?" She looked a little surprised in fact at the pony as he muttered under his breath.

She paused when he asked about the ice cream, "We are; But why carry all this into town and risk something being stolen by someone who'll just sale it and not appreciate it?" She asked tilting her head, Bastion had a lot of stuff here, and while Bastion might not be concerned she was, just a little. "But if you're place is too far out of the way, we can drop it off at mine? I have a place in the back we can store it if you'd like."

Nio Love

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:57 am

"Yours!" Bastion filled with delight. "Oh, yes, please. That would be much better." He took a deep breath of relief, and gave her a bright grin. "Lead the way, my lady.

He didn't even really care if they got ice cream or not. The entire thing had just been a welcome distraction to keep her away from the hovel he called home, but she'd offered a much more pleasant alternative.

..And then he realized what he was saying, what she was saying, and his heart sped up tenfold. The home of Mjoll. It probably smelled like her. No, Bastion, get those thoughts out of your head. You're a changed man now, he told himself. You're going to be her friend. Friends went to each others homes all the time. This was perfectly normal.

His hands were shaking.

LP
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas