Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[INSANITY BATTLE 25m] David + Goliath II (Yushik) DEFEATED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:45 am
"Maybe," Shik snorted, glaring at the beast as he took the blow and felt nails digging into his shield, "I don't need to because my sense of humor will never be understood. That is why I don't usually bother."

He was almost sad she didn't laugh okay.

Sensing the thing was nearing completion, he dared to throw himself forward, slicing upwards with his dagger. The creature hissed as the mist began to pull together into a more cohesive shape. "Now would be the time to use shards, Imp. they are the only means of keeping these creatures from returning to terrorize once more."

Shik's Stats
HP: 20
Damage: 3
Distortion Shards: 6

Pales rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:50 am
Yuzhi snorted with a bit of a laugh that time even as it knocked her over again from a nice clawing, "Research fixes everything you silly a**."

Okay. That was a lie. It didn't fix her loneliness.
It also didn't fix humor.

She got a shard out of her pockets, it was the only one she had gotten from Medea only because.. Up until now..

The Conquest mare pushed the thought out of her brain and she used the Shard against the monster to help neutralize it.

Quote:
Yuzhi's HP: 10/40
DMG: 3

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

medigel rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-8)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:59 am
Again he had to snort; "a**" was almost becoming an endearing term to him at this point thanks to Shaheen. "Practice does better," he countered with a tiny shrug, pulling out two of his shards to toss at the thing's soon to be corpse, unflinching as it howled in hits death throes. The claws retracted back into its body slowly as the shards took their toll, and the mist faded away until nothing was left save for several little treasures.

"But not bad for a come back. Pick out your prize and see if you can do your researching powers on its properties.

"Hint: weapons."

Boss HP: 2 PURIFIED!

Pales rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:01 am
Yuzhi rolled her eyes, "A mix of the two is obviously best," she replied not bothered by his observations. She'd let him finish the thing off and let out a soft sigh of contentment.

That was good. It was gone now. Forever.

When he pointed her toward the spoils of their work together, she tilted her head and then went about collecting four insanity fragments. "These look useful enough..."

PHAT LOOTS
x4 Insanity Fragments  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

medigel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:08 am
He agreed, of course, but Shik would be Shik: arguing for the sake of arguing. What else would one expect of War?

Either way, though, one more down. And hopefully one step closer to their home being cleansed.

He eyed what Yuzhi grabbed warily, however, as he would be around any sort of Insanity object--as if by contact it could contaminate her, like the environment had nothing to do with it. "More trouble than it is worth," he grumbled, plucking a broken core of what once was--the final piece he needed for his instrument.

Pocketing it, he turned to Yuzhi and inclined his head. "Thank you for the reminded of why you won that first battle. I do hope you will be more active in the coming days." There was a glint in his eye and something in the curve of his smile that suggested he'd do the same thing over again if needed to get her out.

(( x1 Insanity Broken Core! ))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:28 am
And Yuzhi would forever be Yuzhi, counter-arguing because...

..She was a scholar. Her Clan had nothing to do with her personality.

She tucked away the fragments with a small shrug, "Maybe they can help me understand something or ... I don't know." The mare glanced over at Shikoba and let out a short laugh.

"I would think you'd have been sick of seeing me by now, Shikoba. It is not like I am anyone special," she started to lead the way back without waiting for the taller stallion.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:35 am
"I cannot be sick of someone who hides so often from my sight." Shik followed with slow strides, easily able to keep up. "If you wish to annoy me, come by more often. I imagine Shaheen will take to you and in that instant I will regret ever being friends."

But a quirk of his mouth showed he was still being as light-hearted as one like Shik got.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:39 am
"I am sure she will be thrilled when I get enough of you and kick your kneecaps. And yes I can reach that high." She replied dryly. Who will regret who? HMMM?

Yuzhi shifted her shoulders a bit, "I just have not been in the mood for socializing or whatever have you. Things happen."

She was dismissive about her reclusive habits as of late.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:06 am
Her implicit threat was received with a good-natured snort. "Fine. But this is your warning that I can and will drop by more often," Shik told her obstinately. "It does no-one good if you stay behind when we are reclaiming our lands. Just think like this: the more you get out, the faster you can go be reclusive in your . . . forest of libraries or whatever you call it.

"I might even concede that you are worthy of being in War if you prove yourself."

This was clearly something everyone should aspire to.

Pales

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:49 pm
"I get out when I want to get out," she huffed at the larger horseman. In truth she was touched that he cared but she sure as hell wasn't going to tell him that out loud. It might go straight to his head or something.

She glowered of to the side.

"I just have things going on. You wouldn't understand," she said simply with a frown. Yuzhi went outside when she wanted to go outside and she stayed in when she wanted to stay in. No matter where she went to she could dwell on her uselessness with true efficiency.

As she got to the portal she just pretty much let the comment of being an 'honorary War horseman' be as it was. An honor but not something she had a comment for. She just gave Shikoba a bit of a glance, "Don't think that'll help me out of whatever rut I am in right now, but thanks for trying."

Ol-j-man

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out