Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[DETENTION] A Thousand Points of Light Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:10 pm
Tybalt might have puffed out his chest a little when Hel praised him. In spite of being sore from the recoil damage he always suffers from that attack, he was feeling pretty damn proud of himself and the praise was clearly helping it all go to his head.

But one good smack from the professor and he was back down to reality. Though he managed a light punch in return.

"Will knocking her out really work? Won't she just wake up, more angry before--and give us another detention!" He said adding the last part on and showing his true concern here.

As for Enzo.

Tybalt gave him a thumbs up.

"Your doing great! Bravo!"

Clearly this was the only help the reaper was going to get from the black dog.

Tybalt's HP: 30/50
Damage: 3

BOSS HP: 5/50

Nothing Yet rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:37 pm
The Getcherown was a vastly intimidating creature! Zeek's faulty movement vessel could learn a great many things from it, he thought, jabbing curiously at it with a dripping tentacle.

HP: 15
DMG: 1
Selene's HP: 4  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Bilious rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:40 pm
"You patronizin' me, kitty-cat?" Enzo snarled to the dog-boil as he managed to scramble free of the serpent, giving her a good kick on his way out of the coils.

HP: 19/30
Damage: 1
Boss HP: 3

OnionGrump

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:43 pm
"Course not rat-bait." He said smiling sweetly at the reaper before giving the professor another good smack for hitting him again.

Tybalt's HP: 25/50
Damage: 3

BOSS HP: RIP SELENE

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:03 pm
Selene snapped out one final time, but she'd been chopped and scratched and cut up enough to make her crumple, like a fallen tree, to the ground. Then she shrunk, until all that was left of the professor was the small woman they were used to, lying face down on the floor.

"Ohhh.." The soft muffled sound came from her, but she curled up tighter into herself, refusing to look up. "I'm so sorry, children. Please forgive me. I'm just glad that-"

She heard several thumps and finally looked up, just in time to see the last of the four drop dead around her.

"- .... I wasn't poisonous."

The students dissipated, one by one, re-appearing at the edge of the desert, in the pumpkin patch of a small farm. A very old, weary witch looked out of the window of her house, in time to see the four resurface.

"BUUBBBAAAAA, THEY DONE KILLED SOME KIDLINS AGAIN! GO GET THE OX CART 'N DRIVE 'EM HOME, BUBBA! YOU HEAR ME BOIL?"

Eventually, the four would get a bumpy, smelly ride in the back of a cart, pulled by an Ox monster by the name of Bubba.

But at least it wasn't another 8 hour camel ride.

Nothing Yet
Bilious
Oniongrump
Lucyal
Quote:
Hope you don't mind, I wanted to complete this before the meta and before I disappeared for Otakon so I cut it just a wee bit short <3 thanks guys XD

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff