Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[INSANITY BATTLE 36.7m] That's a Lot of Arms (Nirva/Mmur)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:13 pm
OFFENSE CLASS TITAN
HP: 40/40 ** Halved due to special effect
RANGE: 0 - 50 meters
CLASS: *** (3 Distortion Fragments needed to successfully purify)
Attack: It is a tall creature that requires heavy maneuvering to keep up with its pace. It will swipe with its claws when threatened.
Auto damage: This creature does 10 auto damage a full round.
LOOT: Upon successful purification, roll a 4-sided dice to see what you obtain

1: Bonus Distortion Fragment x6
2: Insanity Claws x2
3: Insanity Broken Core: x1
4: Insanity Fragment x4

THEY MIGHT DIE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:20 pm
Mmur sat cross-legged on the floor of his first real room, his back pressed against his first real bed. Ever since Hadan had broken off their... thing... and Sussara had so eagerly immersed herself in Amityville student life, the cheerful horseman had found he was forced to spend a great deal of time by himself. As someone who had slept comfortably in a pile of fellow soldiers until recently, being alone all the time was proving very difficult, especially now that he had become accustomed to company again.

His claws tapped out a rhythm on the helm in his lap, and he looked down at it with a sigh. It had been quite a while since he had thought to put it on at all. Once it had been his most prized possession. Now it was just a thing.

"No."

He hugged the bit of skull to his chest, ignoring the bite of its horns against his skin. It was still a prize. It was still unique. He had still carved it with his own two hands and it was still the best helm ever. He had to get out of here. Being lonely was poison.

---

A little over an hour later, Mmur stood just outside the portal to the ruined isles, a hastily-sewn satchel slung over his shoulder. The last time he had journeyed anywhere near the tower he had ended up picking up more random scraps and shards than he could carry comfortably, so this time he was determined to be prepared. He still wasn't wearing any shoes, but they were a lot less necessary than a bag. Obviously.  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:06 pm
It was interesting how a piece of clothing could mean so much. A helm carved by your own hand out of bone, one of metal forged and crafted in your own home. Two helms, two horsemen, two lives so separate and yet so profoundly the same. Cold blue eyes watched as Mmur moved towards the portal.

She too was seeking company, Nirva had yet to seek her possibly returned siblings, fear and sadness tinging every thought of doing so. Instead she sought work, and others to fight alongside, strangers who wouldn't bring back memories of the past.

Getting up she moved to stand beside him patting his shoulder. "You look like you could use a second for this trip. You're going to the wall to collect pieces of the beasts outside yes?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:27 pm
He sensed her approach just before she touched his shoulder and smiled faintly in response, even though he was slightly upset his guard had been down far enough for her to get so close.

"Yes. And to eliminate the ones that still plague our lands, if I happen across any. Or if we do." He turned to get a better look at her face, vaguely recognizing the Death horseman from around their compound. "I'd be very glad to have the company. I'm Mmur of Famine." He left off the part about being a soldier. It wasn't that he wasn't proud of his place in the world, he just hadn't been feeling very effective at his job lately. Maybe beating up somewhat intangible insanity beings was just the sort of pick me up he needed.

"We should be off!" He grinned and bounced on his toes, turning back as he headed into the portal to make sure she was coming.  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:32 pm
Nirva raised an eyebrow from behind her helm as he seemed to shift ever so slightly at her touch, she wasn't sure if he was surprised or simply disappointed at her presence. His response when he spoke though brushed it all aside.

"Happen? It's hard to miss things as tall as they are." She chuckled spreading her wings slightly, "Then again when you see the world from my view finding them is a matter of simply looking down." Heading towards the portal she nodded.

"Yes, lead on Mmur." Following along her heeled boots clicked on the ground as she summoned her twin axes. "As for myself, I am Nirva Sen, an Ashen Soldier of the death clan. I regret though, that I must admit I never spent much time in your clans presence. Some of the work you're kins men have done though is rather... remarkable in it's efficiency."

Smerdle rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:06 am
He didn't quite know how to respond at first. Did she think her own clan was inefficient? Personally he could not imagine handling things any way other than how Famine did, but, to be fair, not all members of his clan were that efficient to begin with. He thought of Salbei and immediately felt badly for doing so. As much as Mmur admired and looked up to the other horseman, Sal was not particularly quick to do things a lot of the time. Probably best not to mention that.

"Yes, our alchemists and sages are masters of their disciplines!" he replied happily, continuing on toward the tower. "Though the Death clan's jewelcrafters are surely just as economical? We are not Conquest after all, with their tea and their ceremonies and their hairstyles and their bangles and their archery and their..." He paused. Perhaps he should stop speaking. "Not that there's anything wrong with th—"

He didn't have time to take back his long-winded critique of their fancier brethren before a clawed limb whipped out of the mist and lashed toward them. Mmur silently summoned his weapon, his focus shifting easily toward their enemy. His whip arced through the air with a faint hiss, striking the titan in its retreating hand... paw... thing.

HP: 40/40
Damage: 6
Boss HP: 34/40

Miliardo Kason

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers