A snap of his fingers and the lolipop was gone.

"Nor would I want to if your attitude has followed you through out your growth. I see your gums flapping girl but all I hear is blah blah blah.You may look the part of an adult but your mentality proves otherwise. Go back to your mother's tit for a few more years then maybe we'll talk about upgrading you to big girl panties." He flicked a dismissive hand at the girl. Ravnos had no interest in her, if he had had any at all that would remain unseen.

His attention turned fully to Veiros. Any other words the girl might have said from this point on would fall on deaf ears. "My advice? Don't ******** up or you just might find yourself on the wrong side of a blood hunt." He used his cigar to gesture at Veiros, to emphasize the point.

Looking to Laelia then to Laeros, Ravnos let out a small sigh. Did these children know nothing? "A task a task. Everyone wants a task. To impress and not disgrace. My dear boy Ravnos are disgraces, ah but you are not Ravnos. No. But that is why you wish a task. Fine! I don't care what you do. I do not care for what you may acquire, the only thing I care about is how you did it. Steal the new Prince's panties for all I care as long as it's an interesting tale."

EviLXmasBaby