Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[OPEN CLASS] Happy Trees (Junko/Mot/Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Eight rolled 1 100-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-100)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:35 pm
Junko just stared.

Really, Hel? Really?

"Things like that, yes."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:39 pm
Hel felt both eyes on her, and she couldn’t help but snicker, a bit sheepishly, but amused.

Always amused.

“Think it has been a year since Mot saw any action…and you broke up with your boilfriend…maybe you two could help each other out~” Hel was then just grinning like a fiend…and luckily kidding. LUCKILY SHE WAS KIDDING THIS TIME. Just a joke…one that amused her though. “I AM KIDDING.” She felt she needed to make that clear after a moment.  

Lucyal
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:42 pm
Mot went red quickly. "HEL!" He shrieked, "I have a ghoulfriend!"

"M-miss Junko... forgive her. She is vulgar but truly she means.... no harm? ....she is...just jesting to..." How do defend Hel?

Mot gulped and returned to his work.  
Eight rolled 1 100-sided dice: 94 Total: 94 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:46 pm
And Hel just kept. making. it. worse.

"H-Hel! We..no!" Junko's face was almost completely pink, her eyes wide and her jaw dropped. She was so scandalized by this. "I-it's okay, Mot..."

But then suddenly it hit her. She had an idea. Junko gasped and looked all around for it. A canvas, a canvas..ah ha! A canvas! She suddenly stood and hurried across the room to pull an easel up and place a nicely sized canvas on it. Perfect, perfect..!  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:12 pm
“Awww, Mot~” Hel cooed. “It warms the dark depths of my heart when you defend me like that.” She reached out and patted the boil’s hand before she went back to her drawing. “But look! It worked! Junko is suddenly inspired! She wants to draw naked creeple now!”

Hel grinned. “Draw me like one of your French ghouls, Junko~” The reaper mused, and put the finishing touches on her drawing.

She then held it out proudly for her friends to see.

"I FINISHED!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[2 + 2 (bonus for drawing) = 4 (pass thank goodness)]  
Bittiface rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:24 pm
"Don't say such things, Hel." Mot frowned. Gosh, Hel was always a bundle of mischievousness. Helplessly he smiled then, despite her teasing them. Harmless teasing, was all it was. It meant she was in a good mood. "Besides, this is Junko. They we will likely be fashionably and fully clothed."

Some time went by as Mot worked dutifully on his project. Before long, he had built a Horse and Carriage replica out of Popsicle sticks.

It seemed to be deemed worthy of an A.

He looked beside him as Hel finished hers, "Wow! Hel, I didn't know you could draw.." He kind of thought she chose this class as an easy A.... but then again Hel didn't do things halfway.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Eight rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:29 pm
Junko found every color paint she could and began mixing some of it, painting her entire canvas black first. Black like a moonless night. Perfection. The ground came next, a lovely painting of a black night sky and a grassy field. But the sky needed to be more than just a flat black surface. The night sky had depth! It even had color! Clouds! Very, very faint clouds. And fields were often lined with trees off in the distance..oh, yes. This was perfection.

"I'm not painting naked creeple," Junko called out without looking away from her painting. Mot was right. They would be fashionable and fully clothed. Stars came next, a moon. The moon even had craters in it.

And then came the people in her painting. They were lighting lanterns, glowing lanterns that floated into the sky. They were dressed in formal attire, very formal, like a newly wedded couple on their wedding night.

Finally, after painting in so many floating lanterns her wrist hurt, Junko stepped away from her painting to show the other two what she had done.

"Ta daaaaaaa~!"

((PASS!))  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas