Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Second Chances (1x1)(Yaoi)(Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:02 pm
User Image

"Just a ronery bun bun....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ͼody Ƀenson

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jumping, and fuh-fum-fumbling!"

The next morning, Cody woke up by a rabbit licking his face. He had forgotten he had fallen asleep with Oreo. What time was it anyways? When Cody checked it was two hours or so before school even started. “Oreo.. It's not even time to get ready.” Cody pouted. Too late now. Once Cody woke up, there was no getting him back to sleep. That was it. Cody got up with Oreo in his arms and kissed the little guys nose before putting him back into the cage. He figured he may as well start getting ready now. That way he could take his sweet time.

With that, Cody went on getting ready. From showering, to finding a decent outfit, to eating. Cody took his time with all of this. He questioned how Hikaru was doing. He was going to get the guy to be his friend... Eventually. Cody already considered him a friend to be honest. Anyways, Cody had already taken an hour getting ready for school and he was done now. He could have walked out the front door now but, that would land him at school a full hour early. So Cody ended up throwing a movie on and began to watch that for a bit. Half way through he got tired of waiting around though. So he left. He said goodbye to his mother and step father then went out the front door.

Cody was a bit early to school today. That gave him time to socialize with others though. So he had fun with that. He wound up talking to this group of kids. A group that would seem most tried to avoid. They were supposedly satanic for listening to heavy metal and dressing darkly. They were a fun group of kids though. They were kind of like Cody.. Just not as hyper, naive and ridiculous. Cody liked this group of kids. Kind of reminded him of his group of friends back home. The group he missed so much. He wished he could go back home and be with his old life again. It was nice out here but, he felt out of place.

Eventually, Cody and his new group of friends ended up in the cafeteria to eat. There weren't many students on campus just yet. They were all quite a bit early and had a ton of time to kill. Time they killed spending within the group and poking at Cody with questions and such. Many of them were picking things up, or pointing at things to have Cody say what it was. Or they had Cody say someones name. Apparently his accent was adorable on him. Cody just went with it happily. If it made them smile, he didn't care naming everything like some five year old. “No. I'm not saying that...” Cody and the group were outside in the courtyard now. They were standing on some grass. “Oh come on.. Just once?” A guy begged. Cody groaned miserably and hung his head. He reached his hands up to show the rabbit like paws in the palm of his sleeves. “I'm a lonely, bun bun... I hop.. And I hop.” Cody sighed heavily and started blushing. “I hopped, and fumbled to fall for you.” Cody ended. Just then the guy pulled Cody into a tight hug. “AWWWW~! You're so cute!” The guy laughed before finally putting Cody down. He had this, “Help me” expression written all over his face.

Yoshimi Sohma
Had the biggest writers block sorry. ><

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:52 pm
User Image
Hikaru Narumi

I am sorry for what I have done to you...

Hikaru slowly opened his eyes. The light from his window filled his room and he groaned, pulling the covers over his head. It was way to bright. He poked his head out from under the covers and looke at the time. An hour before the kids in his school were to go to lunch.
Hikaru yawned then sat up, only to wince. His butt hurt and his hips felt heavy. "Damn... That guy must have been furious with his girlfriend.... He didn't hold back..." He said out loud then got out of bed, feeling sore. It took him an hour to get ready since he was in pain. He grabbed a pre-made sandwich from his fridge and a bottle of water, then went to school.
When he arrived, all of his fellow peers were already at lunch. Hikaru went straight up to the roof, ignoring everyone. Once he got there, he sat down slowly then began to eat.

Out Of Character:{Haha, don't worry. I get those allllll the time.}

So please give me another chance...

LilRinn

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image

Ͼody Ƀenson

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jumping, and fuh-fum-fumbling!"

It was finally lunch time and Cody made a break for it. He grabbed his things and just ran. Ran from class, ran from the kids, ran from sight. Sure Cody loved socialization and so forth. However... There was one guy in particular that had been taking a little too much interest in poor Cody. It was overwhelming and Cody didn't want anything to do with it. Where was Hikaru though? Cody hadn't seen him all day. Perhaps he was sick? Who knew. Cody found the same hidden stair case he had found the day before. He went up them as carefully as he could so he didn't trip like yesterday. It seemed Cody was always fumbling about. Especially over little things and stairs.

Once he got up to the top of the stairs, he opened the door with an exhausted breath. He hated stairs. Never ever would he like them. He only came up here to see if Hikaru was here and because it seemed not many other students knew about this area. After a few steps onto the roof, Cody's eyes fell upon a familiar figure. “Hikaru!” Cody Smiled brightly and ran over to the guy. He didn't go for a hug or anything like that. He simply stopped in front of Hikaru and waved. “Hi! Where have you been all day?” Cody tilted his head to the side in question before he set his backpack down to eat.

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:25 am
User Image
Hikaru Narumi

Hikaru had finished his lunch and looked up at the sunny, yet cloudy sky. He sighed when one of the clouds looked like a heart. How lame.
Love... Something Hikaru never experienced before. And never wants to experience. He finds it a waste of time. Dating and what not. Not like it matter. Nobody would ever fall in love him him. And he will never fall in love with anyone.
Hikaru remembered a client he had a year ago. He was looking for someone to love and someone to love him back. You could say he was an average looking man. He was only Hikaru's client for a few months before he married. Not like it mattered. Hikaru could always find another client. It was easy for him because people thought he was cute.
Hikaru sighed, then brought his knees up to his chest, wrapping his arms around them. His life was empty... It was like he was waiting for someone to fill that emptiness... Subconsciously of course.
Hikaru turned when he heard the door open. He instantly knew who it was. And, of course, he was right.
Hikaru turned his head, not looking at the guy. "Home," he replied, not really in a good mood because he was in pain. But, or course, you couldn't tell at all.

Out Of Character:{Sorry it was so short, I was in a bit of a rush since my class is starting soon.... >_>
Edit: I am editing it because the shortness is annoying me... Sorry it seems so messy.}

LilRinn

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:03 pm
User Image

Ͼody Ƀenson

Home huh? Hikaru must have slept in or something. This late into the afternoon though? That took sleeping in to a whole new lever if you asked Cody. His sleeping in would be around 7:30 am. Cody nodded and sat down next to Hikaru. It would seem he was in a calmer mood today. Cody pulled his lunch out and started to munch on some baby carrots. As much as he loved Oreos, he needed to start eating healthier. After a moment, Cody looked up at the sky. It was something that Cody noticed Hikaru did a lot.

Cody watched the clouds float by slowly. He could make a few shapes out of them. One looked like a rabbit that was holding onto a heart shaped object. Then not too far from it looked to be a basket or something. Cody focused on the little rabbit though. He soon pointed up at it. “Look at that cloud. It looks like a little bunny carrying around a heart.” Cody said with a smile. He brought another carrot up to his mouth and slid it inside to eat again.

Cody then looked over to Hikaru, that smile still on his face. “You try to make something out. What do you see in the clouds?” Cody asked curiously. This was like a little game to him. It was kind of like one of those drawing and guessing games. Only no one was really drawing anything and all you really had to do was use your own imagination. A game Cody did greatly with.

Yoshimi Sohma
It's alright. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:55 pm
User Image
Hikaru Narumi

Hikaru brought his knees up to his chest again, a position you sometimes find him in if he is in pain, or usually feeling pretty down and helpless. In this situation though, he was in pain.
Hikaru blinked then looked up at the sky when Cody mentioned the clouds. He saw the cloud he was talking about, and could see the bunny if you looked really closely. He glanced around until he saw a cloud that took a shape. "That one looks like a turtle eating a hamburger," he pointed out. He didn't know why he was interacting with Cody like this... He just knew he had to get his mind off his lower body pain.
Hikaru didn't know when the last time he had a decent conversation with someone. Maybe it was when he was still living with his grandparents... They always tried to interact with him... But Hikaru was a boy of few words. It was always difficult for them to hold a conversation with him.

Out Of Character:{}

LilRinn

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:27 am
User Image

Ͼody Ƀenson

Cody tilted his head to the side. A turtle eating a hamburger? The image made Cody giggle a bit. He munched on another carrot. Come to think of it though, Cody didn't like turtles. Both turtles he ever met bit him when he just wanted to pet them. They were kinda mean and too quiet. Kind of like.. Hikaru. Hikaru was a turtle~ Cody shook his head. “Turtles are mean.” Cody commented. He went ahead and finished up his lunch then put away the bag into his backpack. If there was something Cody had noticed so far, Hikaru seemed to react better when he asked things in a calmer way. Perhaps he needed to be a little less spazy? Cody doubted he'd always be able to be calm though.. It never worked.

There was still a few more minuets before the bell rang for the next class, so Cody hadn't gotten up or anything yet. His eyes shifted back to the sky though. Call him crazy but, he always wished he could spread wings and fly up into the sky. It'd be a pretty neat concept. Flying around in the clouds, by the birds and such. Cody always pictured bouncing off of clouds too. Though you'd just fall right through them in reality. “Have you ever just wanted to spread a pair wings? It sounds weird... but the thought always seemed freeing.” Cody hadn't removed his eyes from the clouds even though he spoke to Hikaru again.

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:00 pm
User Image
Hikaru Narumi

Hikaru rolled his eyes. He didn't see anything wrong with turtles. He thought they were pretty cool.
Hikaru leaned his back against the wall and looked up at the sky. It was beautiful out today... As Hikaru looked at the sky, he noticed other funny shaped clouds. A dog who was chasing a cat who was chasing a rat, a fish eating pizza, a teddy bear cuddling with a flower... Very strange indeed.
Hikaru glanced over at Cody when he spoke. Spread a pair of wings? Of course Hikaru has thought of it. "Just like a bird... I wish to be free..." He said out loud, mainly to himself. His voice sounded a bit different from his usual emotionless one. It actually sounded... A bit sad.
The bell rang shortly after Hikaru spoke. He got up slowly, dusting off his pants. Once he finished, he ignored Cody and headed straight to class.

Out Of Character:{}

LilRinn

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:07 pm
LilRinn

~bump~

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4