Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Darkness in the Light( Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:37 pm
Kasai smiled as she slept in Nex's arms. She loved him with all her heart but didn't care if he was a dark magic user. All that mattered to her was that he was with her and loved her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:51 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Nex can't move from how his arms are asleep from holding Kasai all night long "i love you but i can't feel my arm anymore" he try to pulled away"ok the only good thing i'm not on fire right now"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:14 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

Nex can't move from how his arms are asleep from holding Kasai all night long "i love you but i can't feel my arm anymore" he try to pulled away"ok the only good thing i'm not on fire right now"

Kasai woke up and smiled at Nex. "Morning." She said and kissed his lips before she used her wings to help them get up. "You want anything to eat? I'd be glad to make something for us." She said as she looked back at him before going to her little kitchen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:46 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Nex at first don't know what she mean and thinks about it for a bit"something little would be nice"he slowly walked over to the window and seen the sun was around six in the moring or what he thinks that time  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:23 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

Nex at first don't know what she mean and thinks about it for a bit"something little would be nice"he slowly walked over to the window and seen the sun was around six in the moring or what he thinks that time

Kasai smiled as she nodded at him. She made some eggs and bacon, but on;y made enough for the both of them. Once it was ready, she put it on two plates and said "I hope I made enough. If you're still hungry, just tell me and I'll make more. By the way do you want some milk or Orange juice?" as she handed him a plate with the food on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:27 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Nex eat the food slowly.he like it and then thinks about how is his mother doing right now"father pick to head into the underworld to find...a spell to remove what he become"he said with out thinking and hope that Kasai did not heared him say anything  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:03 pm
draknic

Kasai heard him and said "I know how you feel. The headmaster may be my father...but he's not my real father. My parents disappeared when I was five. I never got to go to their funeral or anything. My adopted father forbids me to even know they were murdered. As far as he knows I know nothing about my parent's case. The only thing I don't know is who their murderer was." She then looked down a bit before she wiped her eyes of the tears that were forming.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Nex heared that and just keep thinking to himself about his mother "maybe we should do something to stop worried about a little thing like that"he hold out his hand and soul fly around his arms then send back into the underworld" locked in both death and life...is weird i feel at rest at night but during the day it a pain"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:41 pm
Kasai smiled at him and hugged him saying "Don't worry, I'm sure she's fine. If you want...I could see if my father could let you go see her. All I have to do is find a way to make him say yes." She then looked at him wanting to help him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:05 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Nex looked down at the floor" it best to leave her alone to her work...after all power come with a price ever for a master"he then felt the same cold dead feeling run into his mind almost making him black out from it  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers