Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Stupid things are stupid (Junko/Mac)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Enoh Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:42 am
Text message.

After text message.

After text message.

Mac was getting annoyed with them. Maybe he should throw away his phone. Then again, if he did, Hel might kill him. Hm. Tempting. He was seriously considering it when another text came through; it made him want to throw his phone at the wall, but luckily he saw the name of the sender before he did.

Junko?

...Junko wanted to spar? The ghoul who could barely play baseball without getting winded? Maybe she had some steam to blow off? Or maybe...she was just trying to graduate? Well, he was okay with getting her out of his hair faster. Okay, Junko, you're on.

Mac got his things together, dressed down into more comfortable clothes, leaving his more fashionable attire on his bed for later, and headed to the gym.

"You know, I can't imagine you doing anything physical unless forced." He chuckled once he arrived, shaking his head and leaning into a stretch. "But I guess they kind of are, aren't they?"

Eight

Eight rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:53 am
Junko was waiting by the gym, picking at a bento box she had prepared for herself while she waited for Mac. Bored. Boooooored.

Finally he arrived and she closed the box, putting it away in her bag. His assumption was actually one hundred percent correct. "Exercising is stupid." So stupid. It was why she only owned one pair of sneakers, shorts, and one tank top. She didn't like to let people think she was willing to do this stupid stuff.

"I'm surprised you agreed, honestly. I just figured if they're making me do this I might as well do it with people I know." With people who hopefully wouldn't go out of their way to kick her butt and knock her out simply because they could.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:07 pm
"No, exercising is fun, it's mandatory exercising that is dumb." Mac corrected matter-of-factly, summoning his oar and draping the long weapon across his shoulders. "Well, it was either spar you, or break my phone out of frustration. I figure this way will actually have merit." Plus, if he got at least one hit in, he'd probably feel better.

"Well, as they say; Ladies first~" He swung his oar, holding it in front of him point-out like a spear, his pose sinking at the ready.

Eight

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 9 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:53 pm
"There is nothing fun about exercising. Ever." And there was nothing Mac could do to change her mind. She did look curious what his phone had to do with this. Why would he break his phone? Oh, Jack. Was he going to take his frustration out on her?

Not cool.

"What'd your phone ever do to you?" Junko asked while she was busy untying the ribbons in her hair, letting her hair fall and relax around her section by section. If he was going to use his weapon then fine, she'd use her hair.

He was holding his weapon out in front of him..maybe if she...? Junko didn't take her eyes off Mac's face..

And then suddenly she kicked at his oar to shove it against his stomach.

HP: 50/50
Damage done: 10

Enoh Love
I don't even..

Eight

Fanatical Friend

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items