Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
My First Yuri..?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepyish v2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:31 pm
Hello! I'm a semi-literate to literate role player who's never done a Yuri role play ;o
Iv'e done plenty of Yaoi and Straight ones, but iv'e never really wanted to do a Yuri, but now I do!
I have an idea for one, but i'd need a semi-literate to literate partner who can deal with a newbie c:
If you're interested quote me here! If not a Yuri, i'm in the mood for a straight role play.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:36 pm
l3onnal3ell
Hello! I'm a semi-literate to literate role player who's never done a Yuri role play ;o
Iv'e done plenty of Yaoi and Straight ones, but iv'e never really wanted to do a Yuri, but now I do!
I have an idea for one, but i'd need a semi-literate to literate partner who can deal with a newbie c:
If you're interested quote me here! If not a Yuri, i'm in the mood for a straight role play.

hello there, i would be interested in an rp with you. i would be okay with either yuri or straight, i can do semi-lit to lit depending on what i am given to go on  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items