Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
I need to interview somebody(CLOSED)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crafty Sketch

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:29 pm
I need to interview somebody for my World Religions class who is NOT a Christian(Mormons, Jehovah's Witness, smaller groups of Christians are acceptable). You can be Hindu, Buddha, Muslim, Sikh, Jain, etc. I'm willing to give you a nice gift for the most thorough responses. There are required questions that needed to be answered and then other questions I have to think up to have a really good college paper. Please PM me your responses and I'll ask more questions later. Ask me any questions about it if you are interested. This paper is due the 24th. So I need the responses right away! I'm sorry if sounded rude. I wanted to ask you all first hoping I get more serious, mature people than on the regular forums.

Here are the required questions, please PM your responses, and please be very detailed and write as much as you want.

(1) Were you raised in your religion or did you convert? If you converted, what
religion (if any) did you practice before and what motivated your decision?
(2) How would you describe the core beliefs of your religion? What fundamental problems do humans face and what solutions does your religion offer?
(3) What religious rituals or practices do you find to be most spiritually
significant? Please briefly describe them and explain what they mean to you.
(4) What challenges do you face following your religion in a region where members of your faith are not the majority? Have you ever experienced discrimination
or harassment because of your religious identity? If so, please elaborate.
(5) In your view, what is the most common misconception about your religion?
(6) Do you believe your religion is the only true faith? Why or why not?

EDIT: I got a wonderful response from xXbelovedXxx. I now have something to write my paper on and wont need any further help. Thanks for reading this and replying so quickly!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:28 am
What if the person is Atheist/Agnostic?  

Wixandrettas

Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas