Pokemon Journey (WolfxWolf)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:01 pm
This is a 1x1 between myself and Duchess of Wolves, basically I'm playing the trainer and she's playing the pokemon, the plot is we're going on an adventure! Yay!!..I have no great creativity today sooo yeah...read along if you wish.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:14 pm
User Image
Luna
2 years
Female
Pokemon (Wolfyena....Yes it's made up)
Flying/dark type
Blaze is very protective of _______, her trainer. But she has a soft spot for kids. She has been with ____ ever since she was a Poochyena. She will fight to the death for his happiness and is really strong.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:01 am
User Image Maverick, 18 years old, Maverick is fiercely loyal to Blaze, he's on the road to becoming a Pokemon Master  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:43 pm
Sivlerwolf14

((Srry to ask but would you mind quoting me? It's to help me realize that you posted. Also do you want pretty posts, pics and a post, or just a post? I need to know since I'm used to not putting pics with my post usually.))  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:39 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Sivlerwolf14

((No problem and simple posts are fin haha sorry been a busy couple days))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:53 pm
Sivlerwolf14
Dutchess of Wolves
Sivlerwolf14

((KK then I'll start.))
Luna was outside of her pokeball walking next to Maverick. She was his best friend and most loyal and powerful pokemon. She was also very protective of him and would do anything to protect him. She once bit someone for playfully punching him in the arm. She didn't like when people hurt him in anyway, playful or otherwise.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:38 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Sivlerwolf14
Dutchess of Wolves
Sivlerwolf14

((KK then I'll start.))
Luna was outside of her pokeball walking next to Maverick. She was his best friend and most loyal and powerful pokemon. She was also very protective of him and would do anything to protect him. She once bit someone for playfully punching him in the arm. She didn't like when people hurt him in anyway, playful or otherwise.

Maverick strolled down the road with his pokemon right beside him, though she was sometimes over protective he was glad to have Luna with him. He was getting ready to start challenging some gym leaders this year.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:14 pm
Sivlerwolf14
Dutchess of Wolves
Sivlerwolf14
Dutchess of Wolves
Sivlerwolf14

((KK then I'll start.))

Maverick strolled down the road with his pokemon right beside him, though she was sometimes over protective he was glad to have Luna with him. He was getting ready to start challenging some gym leaders this year.

Luna was starting to get bored around this town. There wasn't anything to do in her eyes. She then looked up at Maverick wanting to know what he wanted to do. Her idea of fun was protecting Maverick. Even when she was a little poochyena, she didn't play around with other pokemon like most baby pokemon did. She prefered to protect Maverick. SHe had several strikes against her already for biting other people and pokemon. As it was she had to be kept on a leash around any town. She sighed as she walked next to Maverick keeping on high alert as she walked.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items