Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Anime 1x1 Wanted!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:30 pm
Hey everyone, I've been itching to do a anime one x one. Before I get into what anime I want, I have some circumstances. I want it to be an original character played by me and one of the female characters. I want someone who has watched the anime as well. I want someone who can at least type out a paragraph (I understand writer's block, I get it all the time XD). Also, I don't care if we do it in the PM's or forums.

Here are the animes that I want to rp in from greatest to least
1- Vandread ((Original Character x Meia))
2- One Piece ((Desicion of Characters))
3- Bleach ((Desicion of Characters))
The ones that I didn't put characters down for are up for debate as long as its straight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:24 pm
I'll rp with you. But if you wouldn't mind can we do a Vampire Knight rp?? I've been wanting to do one for a while now. I even have an idea where Kaname and Yuki have a daughter but I need someone to play Kaname and Zero since Zero is her uncle in the rp.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:43 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
I'll rp with you. But if you wouldn't mind can we do a Vampire Knight rp?? I've been wanting to do one for a while now. I even have an idea where Kaname and Yuki have a daughter but I need someone to play Kaname and Zero since Zero is her uncle in the rp.

Sure, I don't mind. Would you like to do it in the PMs or forums?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:47 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves

Sure, I don't mind. Would you like to do it in the PMs or forums?

Forums as usual please. I'll make it this time. Also before I make it I have to know who you are playing so I can form it around that character.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items