Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
RP Search?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Kurokagee_

Dapper Capitalist

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:09 pm
It's been quite a long time since i've last role played, and I kinda want to regain my skills, so if anyone would be willing to help. I'm open to any ideas and just as a side note, I only use anime pictures, for some reason the real life pics scare me but hey that's just me. I do not do any yaoi rps so don't bring that up in suggestions! Thanks bros.
(P.S: I'm semi literate, and 2 sentenced replies will not work for me.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:14 pm
Phantom_Asbel

I'm willing to help and roleplay with you. What kind of roleplay would you like to begin?  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

_Kurokagee_

Dapper Capitalist

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:04 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Phantom_Asbel

I'm willing to help and roleplay with you. What kind of roleplay would you like to begin?

I'm open to any idea, so if you have any i'm all ears.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:19 pm
Phantom_Asbel
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Phantom_Asbel

We can do a fantasy/action/forbidden romance roleplay if you wish to. Maybe one where a war is occurring; either between fighting races such as Vampires or Werewolves, or fighting kingdoms. What do you think?  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

_Kurokagee_

Dapper Capitalist

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:25 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Phantom_Asbel
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Phantom_Asbel

We can do a fantasy/action/forbidden romance roleplay if you wish to. Maybe one where a war is occurring; either between fighting races such as Vampires or Werewolves, or fighting kingdoms. What do you think?

That sounds very interesting I'll go for it! I like the quarrel between races.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:30 pm
Phantom_Asbel
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Phantom_Asbel
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Phantom_Asbel

Alright. We can do Vampire vs Werewolf, Angel vs Demon, or Human vs Vampire. Those are the only ideas I can come up with at the moment, and I'm fine with either of them, so it's your choice.  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

_Kurokagee_

Dapper Capitalist

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:12 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Phantom_Asbel
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Phantom_Asbel
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Phantom_Asbel

Alright. We can do Vampire vs Werewolf, Angel vs Demon, or Human vs Vampire. Those are the only ideas I can come up with at the moment, and I'm fine with either of them, so it's your choice.

Would you like to make the thread, or me? And as long as I'm the vampire i'll be fine ;p  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:27 pm
Phantom_Asbel
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Phantom_Asbel
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Phantom_Asbel

Would you like to make the thread, or me? And as long as I'm the vampire i'll be fine ;p

Hmm if you want to be the Vampire then we'll do Vampire x Human. I'll make the thread and a bit of a background storyline.  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

_Kurokagee_

Dapper Capitalist

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:38 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Phantom_Asbel
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Phantom_Asbel
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Phantom_Asbel

Hmm if you want to be the Vampire then we'll do Vampire x Human. I'll make the thread and a bit of a background storyline.

I feel bad that your doing all the work, do you need help in any ideas?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:47 pm
Phantom_Asbel
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Phantom_Asbel
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Phantom_Asbel

Don't feel bad, it's fine smile I've got the idea, so I just need to make the topic smile  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:02 pm
Phantom_Asbel
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Phantom_Asbel
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Phantom_Asbel

The thread and the profile skeleton is finished.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:02 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Phantom_Asbel
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Phantom_Asbel
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Phantom_Asbel

Don't feel bad, it's fine smile I've got the idea, so I just need to make the topic smile

Ok I just need to know one thing, how big are your posts? Because I don't want to write a novel while your posts are smaller.  

_Kurokagee_

Dapper Capitalist

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:04 pm
Phantom_Asbel
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Phantom_Asbel
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Phantom_Asbel

Ok I just need to know one thing, how big are your posts? Because I don't want to write a novel while your posts are smaller.

It honestly depends on who I am roleplaying with. If you write a novel, then I will write a novel.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:31 pm
Would you like me to start or would you??  

_Kurokagee_

Dapper Capitalist

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:38 pm
Phantom_Asbel
Would you like me to start or would you??

I started 3nodding  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff