Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Forbidden Knight (Praveena and Phantom) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:07 am
Phantom_Asbel

User ImagePraveena listened to him as he spoke...a life for a life. To be his huntress? She saw the smirk on his face, and said nothing as he pushed a few strands of her hair and bowed before leaving her in the abandoned shack. After he left, she shook her head and slowly made her way to the doorway of the shack. She couldn't figure out where she was; not when she was this disorientated. She sighed and walked back into the shack. Even if her comrades did find her, she would be in a precarious situation. Everyone, including her father, would wonder how such a wound had healed in the matter of, in their perspective, a few hours. They would know another being had healed her, and if they found out she had received the aid of a Vampire, she would be thoroughly questioned. It was not as though she could tell them she allowed a Vampire to help her before killing it; they would not believe such a thing. What would her father think? She looked around the small shack and found the rotting remnants of a wooden bed. It didn't look stable enough for her to sleep on, so she simply lay down on the hard wooden floor. She needed rest badly, and closed her eyes; falling asleep in a matter of moments. She knew that once she woke up, she would have most of her energy back; which would mean she wouldn't be as vulnerable as she was now. Being this vulnerable in the presence of a Vampire was not an ideal situation for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:42 am
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

User ImageUpon his arrival back to the Vampire Coven, some began to question about Aaron's disappearance when in no mans land. As he walked along the dim lit streets, one of the members of the counsel approached him with a high strict demeanor."Good evening Aaron, I see we found no survivors after the last battle, but i'm sure you wouldn't know nor care." The Elder continued on "Late I see? And...I strong scent of human blood." Aaron knew better then to admit what he did, the counsel could see it as treason and therefore, he would be put to death. 'I did nothing but loath the smell of rotting corpse, is was that un-entertaining that I slept somewhere afar from the stench and now i'm back.." Aaron began to take his leave as he gave the elder counselor a cold glare and a sly look. Off he went to plan for his next journey to retrieve that wondrous human woman.  

_Kurokagee_

Dapper Capitalist

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:13 am
Phantom_Asbel

User ImagePraveena slept through the entire night, and well into the next morning. Her emerald eyes opened and the first thing she saw was the rotting ceiling of the shack. The memories of the previous night hit her, and she immediately stood up. She was still stained with blood, but other than a sore back and a slight headache, she was fine. The Humans who had been searching for her were long gone, and by this time her father was preparing to use any means he could to find her. They had searched the battlefield for her body, but of course had not found it. She knew she had to keep a low profile until she could figure out what to do. She stepped out of the shack and climbed one of the tallest trees in the area. Once she got near the top, she looked out at her surroundings and saw how close she was to Tamriel; only a few miles away. She climbed back down to the ground, and was a bit relieved there was no sign of the Vampire; who had managed to completely disorientate and confuse her. She had an idea of where she was now, and she knew there was a secluded grove not far from there. A small river ran through that grove, which she needed to wash all of the blood off of her. She cautiously walked towards the grove; on her guard. Once she arrived, she made sure no one was there before she took her armor off. She washed the blood off of her body before washing her armor; making sure there was no blood left. In the water, she could see the reflection of her back; she was very surprised to see that what used to be a large gash was now a think pink line running down her back which would disappear in time. Once she was clean, she let her armor dry as she sat on the bank of the river. Not having her armor on unsettled her, since anyone could show up at any moment. She put her armor back on as soon as it was dry enough to wear; it was not completely dry, but it would do. She then returned to the shack; not wanting to be out in the open for too long.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff