Contraceptive Pill

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:17 am
Sup ladies..

So, a little while ago i posted about my abnormal period, and I have looked into the contraceptive pill..

Now, its not for contraceptive purposes, but I was wondering, do you ladies have any advice? Like any symptoms you may have had to be aware of, or certain brands to steer clear of?

Thanks girls :3

yum_bacon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:25 am
M i n i R e d S t a r s
Sup ladies..

So, a little while ago i posted about my abnormal period, and I have looked into the contraceptive pill..

Now, its not for contraceptive purposes, but I was wondering, do you ladies have any advice? Like any symptoms you may have had to be aware of, or certain brands to steer clear of?

Thanks girls :3

yum_bacon

Hmmm.. well from the little I remember when I first started on birth controls. The main part of the pill is to take it everyday on same time you started. So lets say, you start I dont know um.. Sunday, and you take at 12 in the afternoon. From that point and on, you need to take your pill everyday at 12 in the afternoon. The pills will come with instructions and tell exactly how it works, how to take it properly and all that good stuff. Of course, if taken correctly you will have a 99.9% of being safe from pregnancy. Just remeber that birth controls don't protect from those nasty sexual dieases. Also, its good to talk to your doctor about the pill. They will give alot more helpful information.

I personally would recommend the ring.

I'm sorry if I wasn't much help but good luck!  

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:57 am
xXNi-ChanXx

The time thing shouldn't be a problem, as I will probably take it at night time..

And I don't need to worry about sexual infections at the moment ;D

Thanks razz

yum_bacon

22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas