Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Vampire Knight RP (Reserved)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:00 pm
User Image
Kaori
5 Years Old
Female
Vampire
Kaori is the daughter of Yuki and Zero. She feels like her uncle Kaname blames her for her mother's death since Yuki died after giving birth to her. So whenever he's around, she tries to make him happy but he just ignores her. She knows he hates her and just wants to be accepted by him. She is very sweet and shy but is a daddy's girl. But what happens when she overhears Kaname telling Zero to get rid of her and give her up for adoption.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:37 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Name: Zero
Bio: Father of Kaori, he has been watching over her ever since her mother died giving birth. One day, Kaname me tells him to put Kaori up for adoption. What will happen?
http://m845.photobucket.com/image/vampire knight zero/XxRawrVampireKidxX/Vampire Knight/Zero.jpg.html?o=11  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:49 pm
bigbubz1

((Nice. I'll start.))

Kaori was inside her room. She was waiting for Zero to get home from Vampire Hunting. She was waiting at the window wondering where he was. She hoped he was okay. She then saw someone coming and smiled as she ran out of the door and saw that it wasn't her father. She got scared and froze as the level E vampire started to run towards her. She screamed and crouched down crying as she waited for death to claim her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:13 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

((Nice. I'll start.))

Kaori was inside her room. She was waiting for Zero to get home from Vampire Hunting. She was waiting at the window wondering where he was. She hoped he was okay. She then saw someone coming and smiled as she ran out of the door and saw that it wasn't her father. She got scared and froze as the level E vampire started to run towards her. She screamed and crouched down crying as she waited for death to claim her.

As the vampire was running at her, a hole was punched through its head. It died without another sound. Zero, standing behind the now dead vampire, had bloody rose in his hand, the barrel smoking. He walked over to Kaori and knelt down in front of her. "Are you alright Kaori?"  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:04 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

((Nice. I'll start.))

As the vampire was running at her, a hole was punched through its head. It died without another sound. Zero, standing behind the now dead vampire, had bloody rose in his hand, the barrel smoking. He walked over to Kaori and knelt down in front of her. "Are you alright Kaori?"

Kaori looked up at Zero shaking. She then hugged him crying on his shoulder. "That was scary daddy." She said before she shook in his arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:14 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

((Nice. I'll start.))

Kaori looked up at Zero shaking. She then hugged him crying on his shoulder. "That was scary daddy." She said before she shook in his arms.

Zero picked her up and smiled. "Lets get you inside Kaori." Zero carried her inside and closed the door behind the two of them.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:20 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

((Nice. I'll start.))

Zero picked her up and smiled. "Lets get you inside Kaori." Zero carried her inside and closed the door behind the two of them.

Kaori hugged her father as she gripped his shirt not wanting to let him go again. It was passed her bedtime and she was always sneaking downstairs without her babysitter knowing. She wanted to lay with Zero since she was so lonely without him. She was very shy and since he was her father, she was used to him being around her. "Daddy....Do you have to leave again tomorrow?' She asked not liking when he left her alone for days at a time. She knew he wanted her to be brave but being as shy as she was, it was hard for her and she would often run off to her animal friends since they seemed to care for her when he was gone. Her babysitter had no idea where she went and how she got so dirty but knew that she missed her father and didn't have any friends her age because of her fangs. She refused to drink blood like normal vampires because she wanted to be a normal little girl but couldn't eat human food whenever she did she got sick and as such she was a little too skinny. She was always mocked because her schoolmates always knew she was different. She was hurting inside but never showed it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:02 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

((Nice. I'll start.))

Kaori hugged her father as she gripped his shirt not wanting to let him go again. It was passed her bedtime and she was always sneaking downstairs without her babysitter knowing. She wanted to lay with Zero since she was so lonely without him. She was very shy and since he was her father, she was used to him being around her. "Daddy....Do you have to leave again tomorrow?' She asked not liking when he left her alone for days at a time. She knew he wanted her to be brave but being as shy as she was, it was hard for her and she would often run off to her animal friends since they seemed to care for her when he was gone. Her babysitter had no idea where she went and how she got so dirty but knew that she missed her father and didn't have any friends her age because of her fangs. She refused to drink blood like normal vampires because she wanted to be a normal little girl but couldn't eat human food whenever she did she got sick and as such she was a little too skinny. She was always mocked because her schoolmates always knew she was different. She was hurting inside but never showed it.

Zero sat Kaori down on the couch in the living room. When he heard her question, he gave her a sorrowful smile. "I know you hate being alone Kaori. Tell you what Kaori, I'll see what I can do and try to find someone to go in my place. How does that sound?"  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:06 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Zero sat Kaori down on the couch in the living room. When he heard her question, he gave her a sorrowful smile. "I know you hate being alone Kaori. Tell you what Kaori, I'll see what I can do and try to find someone to go in my place. How does that sound?"

"But then you won't get money daddy. I don't mind being alone as long as you come home." Kaori said even though she felt like he had been ignoring her lately. She knew he did this for her and that he wanted her to be safe. She always had a smile on her face even when she was sad. She didn't want Zero to worry about her. It was hard not to though. She refused to drink blood of any kind. She was literally wasting away to nothing. She did eat enough human food to keep her alive even though she didn't like the taste of it. Though her animal friends always made sure she had something to eat while she was with them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:15 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

"But then you won't get money daddy. I don't mind being alone as long as you come home." Kaori said even though she felt like he had been ignoring her lately. She knew he did this for her and that he wanted her to be safe. She always had a smile on her face even when she was sad. She didn't want Zero to worry about her. It was hard not to though. She refused to drink blood of any kind. She was literally wasting away to nothing. She did eat enough human food to keep her alive even though she didn't like the taste of it. Though her animal friends always made sure she had something to eat while she was with them.

Zero smiled. Though he knew that she was hurting on the inside, he knew it was for the best. "Kaori, I promise I'll help you with whatever you want."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:31 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Zero smiled. Though he knew that she was hurting on the inside, he knew it was for the best. "Kaori, I promise I'll help you with whatever you want."

"Can I sleep with you tonight daddy?" She asked as she snuggled her face into his neck as she started to fall asleep in his arms. She knew he loved her more than anything and would do anything to protect her. She just missed him so much whenever he went away all day and sometimes he didn't get home for days. Because she didn't have a mother, but a nanny, she felt lonely not having any family that Zero trusted to care for her.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games