Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digimon Xros Hunters - Real World Invasion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:09 pm
Shiro blinked, before looking down at his body, and even adjusting his clothes a bit to pull his harm under it, and feel along the body, finding the various things definately not so organic anymore, before blinking a bit "i see... that Data drain i pulled.. only reason i had this much of a reaction was probably i had a huge hole to refill in my core due to the lack of Ultimate chaosmon's data from the Shademon incidents." he mumbled to himself, actually coming to conclusions a lot faster and more logical, at least. will it stop him from letting his emotions rule him? prolly not, it'll depend though. "from what i gather... we're at your Apartment, Yuu? guess that makes some since, since ours is trashed, damn Ragnamon and Destromon both..." he cursed a bit in his head in annoyance while laying there, deciding to not get up, the lap he was laying his head in -was- comfy, though he did pull out his Xros Loader and summoned his Digi-code, though seeing instead a multi-layered Digi-core appearing, with large splotches of corruption, it looked... off, probably, especially when in vision of Wisemon even if he was busy with Chibi-Hackmon and all.he then took the Xros Loader and began scanning the code"Digi-code... Scan." he mumbled, as the purifying process went to work in pulling in his core to work.

Roveth had noticed shiro awake, and frowned, when hearing the mention of Data Drain, he then tilted his head "oh great, so i've got a cyborg for a light half. joy." he said with a deadpan, only to get an 'Oi, Shaddap you Kusoyarou Yami-no-ahou!' from Shiro as said 'b*****d' chuckled a bit lightly "all joking aside, if Shiro's already awake, i think it'll only take a couple of days before he and Jake are able to help out."

Jake of course just continued to snooze on, with Gene nodding to Roveth's assessment and all "agreed, or i could shove a latte down Jake's throat to wake him up, he's slept for 13 hours straight, from what i know." he said with some thinly veiled amusement, while roveth -did- look thoughtful as if actually pondering the pros and cons of doing such a thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:59 am
"You can hold it against Ragnamon and Destromon all you want to," noted Taiki. "But the one that ordered the attack is still out there somewhere. I think Crystal has the right idea wanting to track the army to its home dimension as quickly as possible so they don't surprise us again."

"But even once we manage to track them, we can't just leave the city unguarded," added Yuu. "Some of us are going to have to stay behind."

Crystal finished writing up the e-mail to Koushiro, hit send, disconnected her D-Terminal from Roveth's laptop, and finally put away the D-Terminal. She looked to Roveth gesturing at the laptop. "So, do you need this for anything or should I just shut it down now so Dracmon can put it back where he found it?"  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:56 pm
Roveth nodded a bit as he took the laptop and began typing on it with a high speed as he worked "i have been working on spreading my information network and spies across the digital worlds i know aboutso let me check with them to see if they have any idea on any sudden large digimon disappearances." he said and continued working while his eyes scanned over command and code-lines, working to get the connections set up, so he was in his own little world.

Shiro meanwhile had nodded hearing Taiki as he frowned a bit lightly "well, Crystal and myself are obviously going to take this to them, Jake is a stay behind, Roveth will come with us as well, Gene is up to Crystal, the rest of you can choose for yourself if you want to stay and defend or come with us, though i suggest if Tagiru's staying, so does either you or Yuu, since i don't know anyone else who can handle him and gumdramon when i'm A: incapacitated and B: not here." he said, Tsukaimon speaking up from the Xros Loader as well "not that it's hard to deter Tagiru, just distract him with food or regular Digimon Hunts." Shiro facepalmed a bit lightly before shaking his head "aaanyway, Razuko's also able to help defend this world as well, if nothing else we could call Ryouma and his group for a hand."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:32 pm
"You mean you'll really let me come with you guys!" Tagiru bounded over when he heard Shiro's assessment of the present situation.

Tagiru's actions caused Yuu to facepalm in dismay. "Shiro-san never said that."

"In any case," Crystal looked to Gene. "We don't really know what we're going to be up against once we get there so I'd like for you to come with us just to be on the safe side, although I understand if you'd rather stay behind to keep an eye on things here in our absence."

Chibi Hackmon re-emerged from Taiki's red Xros Loader as Wisemon's face filled the display screen.

"I've managed to extract a tracking signal from the absorbed data of Destromon," Wisemon explained. "I'll forward the coordinates to your Xros Loader so you can open the gate."

"Thanks again, Wisemon," Crystal nodded and loaded Chibi Hackmon back into her own Xros Loader.

"Maybe you guys should bring Wisemon along with you," suggested Taiki.

"As useful as Wisemon's data analysis capabilities might be, I think it's probably better to leave him with you guys since it might be the only way to receive a distress signal from us once we're on the other side," noted Crystal.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:27 pm
Roveth snorted a bit, and just smirked lightly "don't worry about us, besides, i think Shiro would be hesitant of being near Wisemon at all at the moment, with all the harassing he gets from AncientWisemon whenever the damn Bacon-Panda Blaze is around." he said waving off concerns, while looking to Tagiru with amusement "and if you think you can handle being around my ghosts and creepy crawlies for digimon... sure you can come, i'll be sure to let them haunt you into the afterlife." cue the Yami-Malik looking rape-face to emphasize he'd do just that.

Shiro of course just rolled his eyes as he slowly tried sitting up, only for a tail and a gloved arm from Renamon kept him laying down on her lap, and blushing while said renamon winked in amusement to shiro as the general looked to Tagiru "worse comes to worse if you do come with us Tagiru... i get to up your -training- in discipline about your hyperactive mentality." he said with thinly-veiled amusement, given he knew that Tagiru knew what kind of 'training' for discipline on Tagiru would be. Painful, and based on a certain cursed wooden sword.

Gene just chuckled in amusement watching roveth and shiro tag team for once on someone, it was actually fun to see in that case before looking to Crystal "should i come along? not sure if i'll be needed much here with at least a few of this world's veterans staying back, plus Jake when he wakes his arse up." he asked, glancing over to said general, who was still sleeping without a care in the world in the corner.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:01 pm
"Sorry Tagiru, but I think you ought to sit this one out," Crystal spoke up sensing the potential blood lust evident in Shiro's tone. "With us gone this town is going to need as many capable digimon hunters as it can get to pick up the slack since our group has been doing a lot of the heavy lifting recently. And besides that, if there are more digimon like Destromon and Ragnamon where we're going, well you aren't exactly ready for a fight like that."

"She's right Tagiru," Gumdramon added. "We could barely even put a dent in the flunkies during that invasion. Even the Digimon King would have a difficult time against digimon like those guys."

"Yeah, we'd need the rest of our friends from Xros Heart to even stand a chance against powerful enemies like those," Taiki agreed. "And even then it could have been close."

Crystal turned her attention back to Gene. "Sounds like all the more reason for you to be coming along with us, don't you think? If there are more digimon like Destromon and Ragnamon, we'll need the extra firepower."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:31 pm
Shiro gave off a cute pout that got the Renamon to blushing and kissing his forehead, while a muffled clamor from the Fox general's Xros Loader could be heard, which led to Shiro groaning in annoyance before shrugging a bit to look to Crystal "guess that means we'll need to wake the baka up if Gene's coming. nothing against Jake but we might need his help as well."

Roveth nodded as he finished his work in getting the Spy networks to work in the area that had been where Destromon and Ragnamon's origins and all "well, i should have more informations by the time we get there." he said while patting Dracmon on the head a bit lightly, the rookie digimon went over and proceeded to start tickling Jake awake in general.

jake didn't take long to start busting his gut laughing his head off before the tickling stopped, and allowed him to sit back up in the corner before standing up, groaning "ugh... still not feeling that great.. like an apartment complex fell on top of me." Roveth of course snorted, and spoke up "one -did- fall on you. you've been out for almost the entire -day-." he said calmly "and while you were out, -someone- decided to take the initiative outside of this realm to attack Shiro, and -destroy- our apartment with you -in it-." of course Jake winced as Lucia, his Black Agumon came out and such frowning "but you can't blame us, we've been out hunting for the past week!" Jake nodded lightly while Roveth snorted "yes, and how many times did I, Crystal, or even SHIRO warn you not to overtax yourself on your late night hunts!?!?"

Gene just sweatdropped at the arguing duo and shook his head before looking to Crystal "then it's best if i come along, at least i can keep fights from happening between us like--" of course, there was soon sounds of fists meetign flesh, and Gene had to turn into his human form momentarily to put both Roveth and Jake in submission holds" Calm down you two nimrods! what's done is done or do i need to give you both a Fire Rocket Chop!?!" of course -THAT- got Jake and Roveth to cringe, remembering how many times Gene used that particular move, mostly on Shiro.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:47 pm
"I've managed to lock the coordinates," Wisemon spoke up as Chibi Hackmon re-emerged from Taiki's Xros Loader. "The data is really quite fascinating."

Chibi Hackmon waddled obliviously over to help himself to some snacks, not really getting what was happening and much too hungry to give it any serious thought.

"With those coordinates I should have no trouble opening up a gate for us, but before that we should probably rest up so we'll be at full strength when we get there," noted Crystal.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:53 pm
Roveth nodded, sighing "it was a bit rough out there." he mentioned while lookign to Shiro, who was still being held down by one of his renamon'z comfortignly while also sneaking gropes in certain places when no one 'supposedly' was looking right at them, sweatdropping at the fact that his Hikari's antics with women never ceased to amuse him in some way.

shiro winced a bit, nodding lightly, while he was recovering at a fast clip, his stamina and energy was on the low side, so food and rest would be best "well, if nothing else it'd let Jake sleep some more to get back the time lost for his late night raids, and for me to finish.... acclimating to the changes and purifying my Digi-Cores." he mentioned, while the Renamon nodded lightly while tracing along his metallic chest a bit "mmmh.. still hunky." of course this got a Hinata-esque blush out of him.

Jake... went right back to sleep in the corner, after some pushing from Gene. Gene himself decided to go get some groceries for Yuu, since he's got the biggest place and could at least house Shiro and Jake for them, with Roveth staying wherever he hides when not at the apartment.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:23 pm
Larry the Evil Announcer
And so the chosen children began making preparations for their journey to another strange, as of yet undiscovered dimension of the digital world. What will await them on the other side? Find out next time on Digimon: Digital Monsters!

Crystal: Well, it looks like we've reached the conclusion of yet another chapter.

Zapmon: And the start of a brand new adventure. Maybe this means things will start getting interesting again.

Crystal: Why do I get the feeling we're probably getting in over our heads?

Zapmon: It wouldn't be the first time that's happened. Besides, we're pretty good at getting out of difficult situations.

Crystal: True, but first we're gonna have to get get rid of Larry again.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:49 pm
[Shiro]: forgot ab00t that narrator...

[Jared]: eh, well, i'll be simple today. *pulls out bow and arrow, fires two arrows into Larry's knees, then walks over, and snaps his neck.*

[Roveth] brutal, yet simple.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces