Mhmm...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:22 am
I just needed to ask because I have been noticing it a bit more often and i dont know what to do. Especially because I am extremely pick when it comes to clothing.
When it comes to clothing, this is usually my common choices: black/navy blue jeans, Doc Martens/Converses, a plain shirt/band shirt or a dark color shirts like brown, or purple and a cardigan sweater.

But this summer I have been wearing more shorts than jeans and light colored shirts that I have in my drawers like this peach color shirt I have.

I don't wear colors often but lately, light colors have been catching my attention more than usual even some simple dresses like this one Click here

I have heard this from both my parents and even my boyfriend that I need to do something new to my clothing style. That I need have a bit more color. Its not like I havent consider doing that but I am just torn between wanting and not wanting to do it.
I need some opinion on this fashion thing.
Should I just go for it? Should I add more color to my clothing?
How can I make this work?
I need opinions D:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:10 pm
i'm like you, I normally am wearing dark jeans and the vast majority of my clothing are dark or black that are band shirts or...some other dark colored fandom shirt. adding some color isn't a bad thing but don't do it if you don't want to. if you think you'd like to start, start off with a few colors you already like. you listed purple and brown, try medium or light shades of that. if you're being more attracted to light colored shirts over the summer, get a few plain, basic light colored shirts. it doesn't have to be tons of color, just a few tops so that when you'd like to wear something other than a dark color, you have the option  

StrayKit

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:20 pm
StrayKit
i'm like you, I normally am wearing dark jeans and the vast majority of my clothing are dark or black that are band shirts or...some other dark colored fandom shirt. adding some color isn't a bad thing but don't do it if you don't want to. if you think you'd like to start, start off with a few colors you already like. you listed purple and brown, try medium or light shades of that. if you're being more attracted to light colored shirts over the summer, get a few plain, basic light colored shirts. it doesn't have to be tons of color, just a few tops so that when you'd like to wear something other than a dark color, you have the option

Yea I'll probably buy a few more light colored clothing for the summer mainly because that usually season where dark clothes are out of the questions. x.x
I am just wondering how am I going to make it work for me if I wanna wear the light colors on a non summer day.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:36 pm
xXNi-ChanXx
StrayKit

Yea I'll probably buy a few more light colored clothing for the summer mainly because that usually season where dark clothes are out of the questions. x.x
I am just wondering how am I going to make it work for me if I wanna wear the light colors on a non summer day.

well you can still wear light colors in the fall, winter, spring, and...any middle seasons if there are any. you could always put a jacket or cardigan over it that's darker if you want. then you have just a splash of some color in whatever you're wearing  

StrayKit

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:56 pm
StrayKit
xXNi-ChanXx
StrayKit

well you can still wear light colors in the fall, winter, spring, and...any middle seasons if there are any. you could always put a jacket or cardigan over it that's darker if you want. then you have just a splash of some color in whatever you're wearing

Thats true. I guess I'll just try to add a bit more colors into my clothing. smile
Thanks!  
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff