Other Roleplay Ideas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:43 pm
I guess I'm on a series roll lately from all the music I've been listening to...anyway I got two ideas. Avatar series idea and Legend of Zelda idea.

This is based off Avatar the Last Airbender series (if anyone hasn't noticed my signature, then it's pretty obvious I'd talk of this Avatar before the movie). It'd be in the modern world, our time, say an alternate universe or maybe overtime the chi-blockers won and the avatar was subdued constantly with each life time. It would take place in a sort of near Apocalyptic time where there are a few badlands, but still large cities going on dirty energy resources.

Any bender of any kind is to be immediately contained and isolated, though it's believed most are wiped out and it's rare to see one on the surface. Some believe they are hiding and living normal lives, afraid to bend ever and some maybe even unaware they can bend.

There are rebels naturally, a rebellion of benders hiding underground. Not just one group. There are various groups. Some want to try and make peace, to be accepted back into society as benders and help. Others want to destroy the society above, unleash vengeance. There is one group, dedicated to find the balance in the world as the Avatar should. Where is the Avatar? Many are holding out hope for it, but a lot of hope is gone and lost. Is the Avatar even alive? It's set this group is determined to search every nook and cranny to find him.

This idea isn't so greatly developed, as any idea of mine really.

Legend of Zelda: No Zelda right now

Not the actual title I'd make it, but to get the idea across it would take place in the LoZ universe. There wouldn't be the usual battle with The Hero of Time, Ganon and Zelda, I'd just trash those amazing stories in an instant anyway.

Moving on. The lands have long fallen into despair for ten years and it still goes strong to this day. Who, and what is causing this? Well it turns out the bells (I have no idea, something that plays music naturally. Bells, Wind Chimes? Something , right now going with bells) of each land has stopped ringing it's harmonious melody that has rang throughout generations. These bells were set in place after the Hero of Time saved Hyrule long ago by the Hyrule's princess.

People long forgotten with what these bells actually did, the magic of their music that protected the lands and kept them in harmony. Ten years ago was when it all started, one bell stopped ringing and then another went missing. Soon each bell was being hindered from it's magic melodies one by one. It sent the world everyone new into a nightmare, and with the last bell gone it seemed they were forever stuck. The land was ill, and the people in it slowly became ill as well.

Hope isn't lost, those few that were not affected by the land's despair, were able to stand and see the true madness around them (Reason: I'm thinking perhaps a decedent of Link or Zelda, maybe touched by the fae, I'm working on it). Something isn't right. These were to be the heroes who are to save everyone.

It'd be something like a fantasy, medieval-ish adventure with lots of fandom fun. The songs would include the songs from the first game that started the series (yes, there are comic books, other games, and a lot of stuff, but I'm going off the first game and from there.) Ocarina of Time songs

Not sure how quick I'll get up to make either with school starting soon, just wondering what other people thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:59 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

I like both ideas tho the avatar one catches my eye more. I was thinking a bit earlier I would like to see an Avatar RP and then suddenly poof an idea is made for one. Creepy.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:02 pm
Shiningdragon21
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

I like both ideas tho the avatar one catches my eye more. I was thinking a bit earlier I would like to see an Avatar RP and then suddenly poof an idea is made for one. Creepy.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Ha XD I've been thinking of one like this modern like and such. I'm pretty excited for Spirits to come out so it just gets me going more for the role play idea.

I think I also thought of an idea , a role play before Aang's time with a different avatar. The avatar and a group of nomads in the developing world travel often to fix various problems. I'd probably make that one after watching all of Spirits to include more Spiritual events with in that one since it is a very early and primitive time.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:38 am
the legend of Zelda idea would be nice.  

dream angel 176

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:47 am
Lovin' the avatar! That sounds like fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:48 am
I tried that Zelda idea once Captain! It never took off for me, but I'd love to help you do it! biggrin  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:52 am
Could probably use some help later on. Gonna' adjust first into the new semester before I make anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:59 am
Makes sense haha  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:55 pm
I like them both. But i'd probably be more into the Avatar one seeing as to how I don't know a lot about LoZ.

also, me just spitballing ideas related, for the future avatar why not make it where, as technology advanced, people became more dependant on technology than bending and eventually most forgot how to even do it except for very few select groups. This caused the natural balance of the earth to be destroyed and the earth is now on the verge of dying. So now it's up to the small group of benders and the avatar to help set things right. (Just an idea)

And if you go into the past, why not start off with the first avatar. Kind of explain how it all got started and why we even have an avatar. I'm not sure if it's ever really explained, but if not it would give a lot of wiggle room for story telling. (Again just an idea.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:04 pm
LoZ for the win. I'd help because I love me some LoZ smile  

Moonbeam Vixen

Moonbeam Vixen

Intellectual Lunatic

dreamyumei

Charitable Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:25 pm
The Legend of Zelda one sounds awesome. I would help with that too.

Moon... stop it.. I know you are trying to read my mind.. we can plots later.
Moonbeam Flame

And I will refrain from my corrective nature at this point. ~leg bounces 90 to nothing~ I'm outta here... XD  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games