Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Rafael's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:06 am
Nocturnal_moon

User Image
R ㆁ A ㆁ F ㆁ A ㆁ E ㆁ L

㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙

Rafael watches him with a small smirk before he eventually began to work on the next step while the pasta cooked.

He began to heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat before he sauted the garlic with the basil and the Italian seasoning for 2 to 3 minutes. He then stirred in the onion and chiles and cooked them until the onion was tender. Next, he began to stir in the tomatoes and hot sauce, letting it simmer for 5 minutes before turning to Arinah and turning off the pasta, taking it carefully before draining it.

When the water was separated from the pasta, he put the pasta into a serving bowl and added the mixture he made in the saucepan, tossing them around to mix them with a wooden spoon before adding salt and pepper.
"There." Dusting off his hands, he turned to Arinah with a small smile that was hidden beneath his mask. "I told you it was simple."

㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:11 pm
User Image

Årinah ɳix

Stepping out of his way, Arinah held his hands up and watched him with a baffeled expression on his face. "It smells so nice." He complimented, stepping back to his place when he had finished cooking and it seemed safe to do so, looking over the meal he turned to him and smiled. "You know, I think my cooking skills end at making sandwhiches and boiling pasta, so I appologise in advance." He stated in a serious tone, nodding his head as he did so before turning and starting to place the equipment in the sink, trying to be a little more help full.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tiny14xx

((This post is short compared to you since someone, a very pretty boy, is annoying me.....PFFFT HE'S SO CUDDLY))  

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:17 am
Nocturnal_moon

User Image
R ㆁ A ㆁ F ㆁ A ㆁ E ㆁ L

㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙

With a chuckle, Rafael pulled out a couple bowls and forks for the meal. He hands them the dishes for them to use before picking up the larger bowl of pasta, making a gesture towards the door. "Well I can cook so don't sorry about it." "I told you it was simple."

㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:16 pm
User Image

Årinah ɳix

"Okay then." Arinah replied taking what he wasgiven and making his way toward the door, pausing to wait for him before continuing down once he'd caught up.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tiny14xx

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash