My lungs hurt so much guys.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Pudding Raven

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:49 pm
Seriously. My asthma is going nuts, and it is terrible. <******** ******** ******** ******** stupid Rim Fire.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Calif-Rim-Fire-Near-Yosemite-Prompts-Unhealthy-Air-Warnings-in-Nevada-221473281.html#  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:00 am
How are you feeling today?  

Arianah

Wisdom Chyck

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:09 pm
Oh god. When I read "rim fire", I thought it was some sort of respiratory disease!
Jesus H. Christ, gurl, don't scare me like that! D:
Also, I hope you're feeling better <3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:28 am
Ari: I have been feeling better in general now that I have sealed up the cracks in my window area, and such.
I really need a day where the smoke isn't bad where I can open my windows and dust though because my allergies are angry now. xD
I wet dusted everything I could but II need to vacuum the furniture and floors but the news stations smoke info said not to if you can because it actually kicks up the dust a bunch while trying to clean it up.
Blarg. Curse my inadequate respiratory system.

For the most part I refuse to leave my apartment but, when I have to if it is a lightly smokey day and it is minimal I do okay. Went out yesterday though and came back with a sore throat. ;p

Chyck: Oh no! I didn't mean to worry you.

Man, it's a pretty insane fire and it is crazy how we are getting all the smoke given how far it is away. Problems with living in a windy valley I suppose.  

Pudding Raven

The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff