5 days late on my period...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

diet bepis

Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:49 pm
so, on July 25 I had a miscarriage that lasted about 5 days. I was only 4 weeks along, so it was more like a chemical pregnancy and if I hadn't known I was pregnant I would have just thought it was my period.

Since then I've had sex five times:
-We used a condom all 5 times.
-2 of the times my boyfriend did not even "finish."
-And 2 of the times we were using spermicidal condoms to be extra safe.
-We store the condoms correctly and always check them to make sure they didn't break or leak.

However I should have gotten my period on the 24th, but it's now the 29th and I still haven't.
I've had PMS symptoms (sore breasts, cramps, and horrible mood swings.)
I don't feel sick and nauseous like I did when I was pregnant.

I know stress can delay a period, and this is literally ALL i can think about. I keep having panic attacks daily because I'm so scared I'm pregnant again, I cannot go through that again.

No one can diagnose me, I know, but does it sound like my period is just delayed because of stress? I don't see how I could be pregnant - and I just don't "feel" pregnant this time, but why is it so late?!

(I know I need to be on birth control. My situation is kind of tricky. please don't lecture me about that. I'm not going to have sex anymore once (IF) I get my period until I get birth control.)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:39 pm
Buy a first answer pregnancy test at your pharmacy. Talk to the pharmacist if 5 days late , a test can be done.

You cannot find a answer here of YES or No. You need a real professional and a test.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:28 pm
Might be just your body coping with the stress of the miscarriage, and stress from you being nervous.
Take a test and maybe you could talk to your doctor about birth control so you wont have this worry anymore?
Condoms are not always reliable, they break all the time and it doesn't matter if he finished or not because you can still get pregnant from precum.
I hope that doesn't worry you, but if you didn't know that it's best you be informed now before you have to deal with something that you aren't ready for yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:46 am
I can't remember that exact date that I had my last one and now I'm quite worried about that myself. That last time I had sex was with a close friend and he wasn't able to finish. We always made sure to use a condom as well. I just wish it didn't feel so embarrassing or nerve wracking to purchase those things at the store. I know my mother would personally have a cow and then some...

It would relieve some stress for me. I suppose I'll have to...  

wkvonewo

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff