Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[1v1] Make Like War (Kiwi & Asteria)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
xoxomenai rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:05 pm

Those loud wings were hard to miss. Another new face among the clans, Kiwi noted silently. It was good to see their numbers growing, to know that some had still survived. He decided to go and greet her, in the traditional War manner that Senga had taught him. Approaching the War mare, his fist smarted a nice little tap across her shoulder. Nothing serious, just noticable, and smiling he offered out his hand. "Nice to meet you, I'm Kiwi."

Raja
He is trying to give you an honorable war greeting Asteria. Aka we fight :T /horrible first post
Raja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:05 am

Asteria had arrived only recently, having finally... found where they'd been dumped. She'd felt the loss more than heard of it. Upon returning from her training assignment she'd found she couldn't return home to their Isles, but instead found herself sent to a Halloween school... and then to a reserve. A dinky... little...

Regardless. The situation left a rather foul taste in her mouth. Shoved into a sectioned set of woods when they were such proud clansmen. Still, she knew better than to make a fuss when she didn't have all of the information, so rather than causing a mess she was tolerating it. For now. Regardless, that least it was a forest. Even if the trees weren't as lovely as their own, they would do for now. She'd taken to resting in one in the war section in the evenings, but for now it was daylight. A time for patrolling and gathering information. She paused as she took a moment to stretch, her arms above her head, her wings following the motion causing a rustle of feathers that apparently attracted attention. Not that she minded, meeting the remaining horsemen was important after all.

The light thud on her shoulder surprised her slightly, but didn't cause alarm. Rather, a smile as she returned the gesture with an equally light tap of her own on the famine stallion's arm. She hadn't exactly expected them to folow proper rules. Senga had, int this case, taught Kiwi well. "A pleasure, my name is Asteria. So you've been exiled to these woods as well?" Apparently what she'd heard in the office while registering was true. They were all being shoved in this mess of a 'reserve' as they called it. Classy.

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

Raja rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-16)

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:06 am

And then, as they had properly greeted each other, she felt it was only fair to say hello as only a proper war horseman would. By quickly shifting her stance from her previously relaxed posture, a smile still on her lips, and quickly issuing a round house of a kick at the fellow horseman.

He knew how to greet her, so he'd know that testing to see who would win was normal, which a touch of conversation. "So, I assume you've met with my fellow clansmen?" She inquired, rather carefree as she hopped back from the kick, preparing for whatever he launched at her in turn. Still, this would be a great way to test if all of that training she'd put in while abroad helped.

If it was worth missing whatever had come of their islands. Then again, perhaps Kiwi knew? "Is it all of the Isles that have met such a fate? The rumors... are they true?" She'd been told she couldn't return, no details, just that this was their new home and she'd be best off to adjust. Well... she'd find out for herself perhaps?

And see just what kind of clansmen had found their way to such a place before her in the process.

-----------------

HP: 40/40
Damage: 8
Fear: Y2 Swift Strikes

xoxomenai
Asteria says hello the proper War way. By making sure it hurts right off the bat. neutral a
xoxomenai rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:41 pm

Exiled to the forest?? ... Kiwi chuckled. "I suppose we have, in regards to the reserve. Though being from Famine, I live a short distance from the forest itself, but I like to visit from time to time. And yes, I've met many fellow horsemen from every isle. We aren't as separate now as we once were."

Her cuff to his own shoulder was taken all in good humor. But then she wanted to fight, wasting no time in delivering a steady blow. He took the brunt of the attack, and readied himself in a battle stance. Summoning his weapon would be practically useless in a forest like this, his fists would have to do. Bolting forward, he launched a stout punch towards her, answering her final question as he turned round. "Yes, the islands were lost. However, we've been working hard to rebuild what remains. Even our home, overrun by Insanity, is almost within reach again."

Kiwi's HP: 32/40
Damage: 4
Target: Asteria

Raja

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

Raja rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-16)

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:48 pm

He was rather okay with the whole thing? Surprising. "I see... so we are all in the same region now." Perhaps that was a good thing, certainly they could work together better that way, but some part of her still disliked the idea that they'd been shoved in a proverbial pen. Even if it was theirs to do with as they pleased. "I assume then relations are still good?" If not, certainly he would have been more hostile toward her, but it was best to verify.

The blow was expected, but expecting things didn't stop them from smarting as his punch hit her shoulder soundly, leaving a nice smarting feeling to it even as he spoke up. Though perhaps, there was more effect in his words than the hit as she paused at what he'd said. "It's that bad? Why did no one inform me sooner?" She'd only just arrived, but that should have been one of the first things that happened when she'd stepped in.

To be told to fulfill her duty. Why had they not even completed the task of retaking it yet? "Are our homes not important enough to make them a priority?" And with that she ducked a bit before striking at him with a punch of her own.

Were they to be placated with just this much?

-----------------

HP: 36/40
Damage: 5
Fear: Y2 Swift Strikes

xoxomenai
xoxomenai rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:24 pm

She had a good grip. He flinched slightly as her arm made contact, rolling off to the side. "Well, one could say that. The clans get along well together, though co-existing among the scarelings is a bit of a heated debate."

He chose the moment to turn, unleashing a quick low kick, that only grazed past the war mare if anything. "I suppose that depends. Everyone can agree the Insanity is as much our enemy as the Hunters are. But no one is certain how we're to go about solving it. When the Isles fell, Medea of Death was the one placed in charge. She seemed hellbent on something, leading us into mission after mission for power. Though it seems word reached her superiors. She has since stepped down for the time being, allowing Death himself to guide us. He says he can help us in reclaiming our home, which I think it's safe to say is a good thing?? ... But I'm not certain. I'm only a soldier after all, the ways of the Heirs and our elders are beyond me." He didn't seem to notice the frown that had begun to darken his face slightly as he carried on, shaking his head softly as he finished.

Kiwi's HP: 27/40
Damage: 2
Target: Asteria
FEAR: Y2 The Chill

Raja

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers