Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
MOMMY! I DON'T WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL! >_<

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I love you, guys.
  <3
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:37 pm
My kids think it's so funny that their teacher is more upset to be back out to school than they are. xd Wish me luck: school reopens tomorrow and my term is gonna be hectic. We have no lab building anymore since the education ministry is doing extensive renovations to it. The work was supposed to be done by now but surprise, surprise: it's still not accomplished. *sigh* How da heck are we gonna run labs now? =___= The principal refused to order a prefab building for us to utilize as lab and classroom space so it's back to racing to whatever room is available before the other teachers get there!

*sigh*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:16 pm
That sounds a little backwards >.< but then again it's not that great here either when it comes to education, apparently there are far to many other more important things, like sports, or other crap that should be taken away until proper books and staffing is provided *sighs* it doesn't pay to be a teacher anymore sadly...and my brother unfortunately is living proof >.< but good luck though, I hope the year goes more smoothly than you think and don't worry you're not the only one who doesn't want to go back to work  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:31 am
Waitingforwings6
That sounds a little backwards >.< but then again it's not that great here either when it comes to education, apparently there are far to many other more important things, like sports, or other crap that should be taken away until proper books and staffing is provided *sighs* it doesn't pay to be a teacher anymore sadly...and my brother unfortunately is living proof >.< but good luck though, I hope the year goes more smoothly than you think and don't worry you're not the only one who doesn't want to go back to work

Ouch. I can totally sympathize with your bro. >_< Well, the week flew by and I'm happy to say, since I've been accustomed to the rush from last year, this year doesn't seem so bad. I haven't started any lab work yet and I dunno what to do for a while in regards to that. My head of department hasn't been too clear with that issue and the other Bio teachers are younger than me and are looking to me for help with it. :urk: But I shall manage somehow.

We're still fighting and squabbling over classrooms and I usually just defer to whoever wants my room, since I am not as senior as many of the other teachers. I let them have their way in deference to their age and superiority. I usually end up in the main hall (also known as the gymnasium with no seats) and we make do.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Angry Kitsune
Quote:
lol well if you're in the gym you could always play duck duck goose and base it off some scientific theory lol *sorry, almost 2 am here >.< lol took a nap to rest up a bit before coming on...didn't wake up till about 1:30 lol*

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games