Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:30 pm
Some siblings like each other, others don't. But how often do you see siblings actually love and want to date each other? Love can be a very strange thing for everyone!

Appearance:
Name:
Other:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:12 pm
Appearance:
User Image
Name:Nicholas Kraften
Bio: Always keeping to himself, Nick never really made friends during his life in school. While all the other graduating high schoolers went off to have a good time after school was done, Nicholas would just go home and seclude himself in his room, playing video games or watching anime. He loved anime, that pretty much keeping him from just being a complete hermit. Besides his joy for anime, the only person he really talks to a lot is his sister. She's pretty much the only one close to him, but he's honestly okay with that.
Other: He doesn't really care much for coffee

Appearance:
User Image
Name: Hazel Kraften
Bio: During her childhood, Hazel was a mighty people-person, always out and about playing with other children in neighborhood and always taking lead in whatever games or projects went on at school. Even as a teenager she took the iniative to conduct whatever is going on around here, but she's more mellow with the social interaction, focusing her attention on school work and her dream of becoming a well-known dancer. The only person she'd ever let distract her from that is her brother, her favorite person in the world.
Other: Her love for books knows no bounds.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:29 pm
Another day, another uneventful time for the loner-by-choice Nicholas, shut inside his room watching anime. It was typical for him to do so however, never wanting to leave his room, interact with others, be social. He likes to be alone, a shut-in on society. His parents may not agree with him, but he just pushed the thoughts aside, keeping to himself.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:29 pm
A random melody was hummed by Hazel as she pranced around the kitchen, not a care in the world as she made herself a pb&j sandwich. After the hours of studying it was a well earned treat in her mind, of course ice cream would be more ideal, but this would do for now. Twirling her way out of the kitchen and down the hallway, she stopped outside of Nicholas' room, tilting her head before approaching. Knocking her typical beat onto the door, the one that let him know it was her not one of their parents come to nag him, she opened the door partially, poking her head in to spy the hermit known as her brother. "Whatcha doing?"  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:36 pm
The tune on the door meant that Hazel was coming in to check on him. "Oh, hey Hazel." He said, looking over at her as she poked through the door. "Just doing my usual, watching anime and being alone." Nicholas smiled, almost only ever smiling to his sister. "If you want, you can join me. I wouldn't mind if you were here." He then said, his smile turning to a grin.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:51 am
"Hmm..." She put on a thoughtful face as if weighing her opitions on whether she should join him or not. "Depends, what anime are you watching?" Not that his answer would change her mind, she'd join him without a doubt like she usually did, but it didn't hurt to pull his leg a bit.  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:32 pm
"Well, it's called Oreimo, or My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute. It's about this guy who's little sister is a popular model while still in high school, but she is secretly a closet Otaku that loves "little sister" anime, ones with little girls and such." He explained to her sister, sitting up a bit. "The sister tells him her secret and now is forcing him to play these games as well, he taking the fall for pretty much anything relating to it when it comes to their parents and her friends, her secret needing to be kept safe."

(I wonder why I chose this anime? Lol :3 )  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:42 am
She tilted her head to the side as he explained what the anime was amount, letting it roll around in her head as he finished. "Sounds interesting." Taking a few steps in to his room, letting the door shut behind her as she trotted over to her brother. "Suppose I'll watch it with ya," Hazel smiled at her brother as she spoke.

[It really does sound like an interesting anime, I never actually heard of it before.]

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:30 pm
As they watched, Nicholas looked over to Hazel, watching as she watched with him. "Hey sis... Do you think I'm worthless? I mean... I'm a hermit and I like being alone... but do you think it's bad...?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 pm
As she had assumed, the show indeed was interesting, so much that her attention was strictly on it, until Nicholas spoke. She hummed in acknowledgment at his 'hey sis', not actually looking at him until what he asked had been regestired in her head. "You worthless?" Her eyes were wide with beilderment, a frown tugging at her mouth as she shook her head. "Of course not. Just because you like being alone doesn't mean that you are less than any other person."  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:35 pm
Nicholas was glad to know she didn't think he was worthless, moving a little closer to her to get more comfortable. "But do you think it's a bad way to live? I mean aren't you really good around people? I don't think I've ever met any of your friends, but I bet you have a ton of them." He looked up at Hazel, her eyes looking down at his. They were the same, yet so different at the same time.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:25 pm
(bump)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:03 pm
Hazel gave a slight shrug of her shoulders, eyes focusing back on the anime as she pondered. "It's not necessary a bad way to live. You know they saw some of the most intelligent people are recluse and not that much of a people person." She turned to look at him again, smiling brightly at him. "I'm not all that good around with people, not really. I do have many people I am friendly with, but none that I'd consider true friends."

[Sorry for the delay!]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:56 pm
[Bump?]  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff