Reply The Literate Spam Guild
Labor Day Festivities.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiporah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:58 am
My friend came over to my house at around 11, we talked for a while about some realy screwed up things going on in her life, we picked up Brandon from work, took him home because he didn't feel like going to the movies and then we went out to lunch.

We met two friends, had a very long lunch. I had 3 Mai Tai's, two pieces of pizza, and salted caramel pudding for dessert. Then we went and saw We're The Millers and afterwards we rented a swan shaped paddle boat and pretended to hit on everyone that wasn't in the boat.

We're a fun crowd.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:58 pm
Eric and I had his sister & her boyfriend over, as well as Addy & Amon and our friend Nikki. We grilled up brats, dogs, and burgers, and then sat around the grill and made s'mores hahaha. Then we smoked and drank in the basement and played Cards Against Humanity until 11. We both had to work at 9 so we went to bed as soon as everyone left. It was fun smile  

marzipancakes

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:53 pm
My best friend was at her dad's because he was fixing her car, so I drove over to get her so she could get out of the house. We had lunch together and went to Target. And other than that I kind of dicked around the house all day, but also I didn't feel like doing anything other than sitting on the toilet because of the antibiotics I'm on.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:41 pm

I slept and watched bad 80's horror movies. Didn't leave the apartment, or put on pants.

I win.

The Reverend Menagerie

O.G. Codger

The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas