• Jack-pot 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:20 pm
yup im back again
pretty much for the same reason..
its my ex again
this time he's blaming me for everything
he yelled at me, saying im f'ing self centered like all women :l ( we all know thats a lie )
but this time i asked my current bf, he thinks he's just saying that out of anger and jealousy
all this cuz i wont cheat on my bf
im the one at fault for remaining true
any advice on handling this?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:38 pm
How is your ex contacting you? The best way to handle this is to cut off all ties with him and never answer anything he sends you. You're not wrong for wanting to stay faithful and you shouldn't listen to what he's saying. He's being a child because he can't get what he wants. Try to block him on any site you think he can get to you, don't answer his texts or phone calls if he can send those to you. In the end he can fume all he wants, but you don't have to listen to it. If he continues, you can take it to the police and say that he is harassing you and see what can be done about it (save any messages or anything like that that shows how he is harassing you if you can. Number of phone calls and time stamps, private messages on sites, texts, even witnesses who have seen it will help). Maybe the threat of the law will get him to back off.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

ll Essie ll

Omnipresent Shade

16,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:43 pm
Yokies
How is your ex contacting you? The best way to handle this is to cut off all ties with him and never answer anything he sends you. You're not wrong for wanting to stay faithful and you shouldn't listen to what he's saying. He's being a child because he can't get what he wants. Try to block him on any site you think he can get to you, don't answer his texts or phone calls if he can send those to you. In the end he can fume all he wants, but you don't have to listen to it. If he continues, you can take it to the police and say that he is harassing you and see what can be done about it (save any messages or anything like that that shows how he is harassing you if you can. Number of phone calls and time stamps, private messages on sites, texts, even witnesses who have seen it will help). Maybe the threat of the law will get him to back off.

its not that..  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:45 pm
ll Essie ll

What is it?

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

ll Essie ll

Omnipresent Shade

16,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:46 pm
Yokies
ll Essie ll

What is it?

im just worried about him
i dont have the heart to hate him..  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:51 pm
ll Essie ll

You don't have to hate him, but you don't have to deal with him either. Either way, what he's doing isn't right and his inner struggles shouldn't have to affect you like this. He's got his own problems and they're his alone, but he's taking his anger out on you with isn't fair. Worrying about him wont help. Worry isn't what he wants. He wants you to cheat, so how much you still care about him wont matter. Sometimes it's best just to let go of someone, or at least push back their problems out of your head. You can't help him, it's best not to waste your time worrying over someone who doesn't want you to be happy.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

ll Essie ll

Omnipresent Shade

16,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:00 pm
Yokies
ll Essie ll

You don't have to hate him, but you don't have to deal with him either. Either way, what he's doing isn't right and his inner struggles shouldn't have to affect you like this. He's got his own problems and they're his alone, but he's taking his anger out on you with isn't fair. Worrying about him wont help. Worry isn't what he wants. He wants you to cheat, so how much you still care about him wont matter. Sometimes it's best just to let go of someone, or at least push back their problems out of your head. You can't help him, it's best not to waste your time worrying over someone who doesn't want you to be happy.

your right..  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:03 pm
ll Essie ll

I'm sorry if I sounded harsh or anything. It's just not fair seeing you worry over how this guy feels when he isn't thinking about you at all.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

ll Essie ll

Omnipresent Shade

16,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:06 pm
Yokies
ll Essie ll

I'm sorry if I sounded harsh or anything. It's just not fair seeing you worry over how this guy feels when he isn't thinking about you at all.

no its fine  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:12 pm
ll Essie ll

I really hope he'll lay off you soon.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues