Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Christian Advice
What Would Jesus Do?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CheyenneServant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:23 pm
What would Jesus do if He had something bad happened to Him as a child?

I ask this not in blasphmey but I need to know what would Jesus do.
When I was a young girl something bad happened to me by an adult I had trusted and I just want to know how to handle it now that I am an adult.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:56 pm
God is always good. It was said In Genesis. However, why does God get angry? Upset? Even in emotions? I can assure you, it just says that He knows us very well smile God gave us our emotions and life. We are created in his likeness and Image. What image? The characteristics. Please note: we do not look the same because God declared in Genesis: let US make man in OUR Image. Basically, God was not alone. He might had used His angels to form man. And the rib from man to make wo-man. Basically God has given us an amazing gift of mercy. Mercy is the love and compassion that is slow to emotions because of God's understanding about you. Which is why He came down to earth and Humbled himself to the cross of Calvary. We will never forget this merciful judge!

-The Wise Informer

Basically, if you remembered the story when Jesus was born, many babies died. Jesus knew about this and just turned the other cheek.
You must do what Jesus had done, and forgive. Remember the merciful Judge. Hope this helps as well:

Don't think your better.

Do we think we are better than anyone else because we believe in Christ? Philippians 2 states that one should never be prideful about it. Nor think about one's selfish desires and ambitions. For it was never the way Christ has done.

Let's say this: if God never humbled himself, and literally showed and said "I am God and you are my servants", would this be love? Would He allow the Cross to happen? No. But isn't that why He came to show us that true way?

See, we are saved in Christ, but that should not be the excuse to say "I am better", which is why God never appointed himself as the almighty in his Human form. Because, all he wants to be for you, is a Humbled friend. Be like Christ and think about others before yourself smile

-The Wise Informer

And:

Does Jesus condemn us?

I've added this after speaking to a person that had some issues. He thought that Jesus condemns him for using The son of man name in vanity. Now I had a little reading time and came across something in matthew. I was shocked in the result of what Jesus said.

Matthew 12: 31-32 states "people can be forgiven for many things. But there is one thing that cannot be forgiven. If you talk badly about another, you can be forgiven. If you (and get this) MOCKED the Son of man, you CAN be forgiven (shocking isn't it?). If you mock the HOLY SPIRIT, you will not be forgiven. In this life and the Next."

Forgive those who does not know that when the holy spirit is mocked, they will not be forgiven. Tell them about matthew 12! It will help encourage them to a safer relationship with Christ! Amen

-The Wise Informer

This should explain what had Jesus done and not what would Jesus do smile  

Hero just hero

Dangerous Informer

CheyenneServant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:37 pm
Christiankid_leon_
God is always good. It was said In Genesis. However, why does God get angry? Upset? Even in emotions? I can assure you, it just says that He knows us very well smile God gave us our emotions and life. We are created in his likeness and Image. What image? The characteristics. Please note: we do not look the same because God declared in Genesis: let US make man in OUR Image. Basically, God was not alone. He might had used His angels to form man. And the rib from man to make wo-man. Basically God has given us an amazing gift of mercy. Mercy is the love and compassion that is slow to emotions because of God's understanding about you. Which is why He came down to earth and Humbled himself to the cross of Calvary. We will never forget this merciful judge!

-The Wise Informer

Basically, if you remembered the story when Jesus was born, many babies died. Jesus knew about this and just turned the other cheek.
You must do what Jesus had done, and forgive. Remember the merciful Judge. Hope this helps as well:

Don't think your better.

Do we think we are better than anyone else because we believe in Christ? Philippians 2 states that one should never be prideful about it. Nor think about one's selfish desires and ambitions. For it was never the way Christ has done.

Let's say this: if God never humbled himself, and literally showed and said "I am God and you are my servants", would this be love? Would He allow the Cross to happen? No. But isn't that why He came to show us that true way?

See, we are saved in Christ, but that should not be the excuse to say "I am better", which is why God never appointed himself as the almighty in his Human form. Because, all he wants to be for you, is a Humbled friend. Be like Christ and think about others before yourself smile

-The Wise Informer

And:

Does Jesus condemn us?

I've added this after speaking to a person that had some issues. He thought that Jesus condemns him for using The son of man name in vanity. Now I had a little reading time and came across something in matthew. I was shocked in the result of what Jesus said.

Matthew 12: 31-32 states "people can be forgiven for many things. But there is one thing that cannot be forgiven. If you talk badly about another, you can be forgiven. If you (and get this) MOCKED the Son of man, you CAN be forgiven (shocking isn't it?). If you mock the HOLY SPIRIT, you will not be forgiven. In this life and the Next."

Forgive those who does not know that when the holy spirit is mocked, they will not be forgiven. Tell them about matthew 12! It will help encourage them to a safer relationship with Christ! Amen

-The Wise Informer

Thank you, Leon. You were kind to post this and this has helped me.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:50 pm
Jesuslittleprincess
Christiankid_leon_

-The Wise Informer

Don't think your better.

-The Wise Informer

And:

Does Jesus condemn us?

-The Wise Informer

Thank you, Leon. You were kind to post this and this has helped me.

Thank the wise informer for posting these in the ministry guild smile hope to see ya smile  

Hero just hero

Dangerous Informer

Christian Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces