Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Journals
Ich liebe dich~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inquisitive Barbie Doll

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:20 pm
Monday, September 9th, 2013
Mary Lambert- She keeps me Warm

I will forever adore this song. :}

I am missing my sweet heart today, and worrying for her sanity a little bit more than usual. Her ex's court date is tomorrow at 3:30Pm (For reasons undisclosed here obviously..) and I know this makes me sound like a total a**-wipe but I am so ready for the b***h (Also referred to as Voldemort among those of us who love my girl but not her ex.) I am so ready for old She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named to go to jail already. That way my girl can finally be free of all the Evil Lord's mind numbing bullshit and drama. Once She's gone I will be able to breathe easier.. so much easier. Things are finally going the right way for me. I have the most perfect creature in my life and I love her so ridiculously much, and she adores my son and he adores her and I start school in a MONTH and just woooah. It is all so crazy and yet so wonderful and I finally feel like I belong somewhere. <3

~Hannah  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:06 pm
Wednesday, September 11th, 2013

So I sit here painting my toe nails a lovely shade of pink with two layers of a glitter coat on top waiting for my baby doll to get off work at 1:30AM and get home safely so I can talk to her and wish her sweet dreams. I am so excited for this weekend my sweet May managed to convince Voldemort to sleep in a different room for the entire weekend so I am going to stay with my baby from Thur-Sun while my little man is spending that same time at his daddy's house. This is a much needed mini-vacation for my aching body and overly exhausted mind. I love my son more than anything on this planet but he has been testing my limits these past few weeks and I am in desperate need for some me time with my sweetie pie. Sleeping in, fantastic nookie, good food, movie-thons, long chats until the wee hours of the morning.. I am so excited I can barely contain myself! Also, pretty glittery toes! >w<

~Hannah  

Inquisitive Barbie Doll

Fashionable Fatcat

Spardel Shinobi

Sublime Creature

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:00 pm
yay good for you!
I was thinking of the song An Deiner Seite by Unheilig when I saw the title.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:56 pm
Sunday, September 15th, 2013

So I'm sitting at my baby doll's work place using free wifi to write this and I am seething. This weekend has been so lovely, some crazy s**t aside, and my baby just happens to have tomorrow off and I had literally just finished arranging for my son to stay with his daddy for one more night so I could have one more nice evening with my love before the 'regular' week started. I got it all arranged, then not even ten minutes after my mother calls me and ruins everything. What you as the reader need to understand is that I and my little boy do still live at home with my parents, under their 'roof' and rules etc. So more often than not my mother somehow ruins things for me. I don't want to sound like a whiny teenager but I swear she just sits around sometimes and thinks up the most ridiculous reasons to have me come back home and stop enjoying myself. One more night would not have hurt a damn thing, but no because I am a bit behind on some cleaning of my son's room I have to come home immediately and start cleaning before he comes home tomorrow. I sincerely hope my mama is not expecting me to behave in a happy-go-lucky mood when she see's me again. Because I am not tolerating that bull right now. I will politely ignore her, because honestly I am worried I'm going to open my mouth and spit out truly foul words aimed at her goofy a**. Rather than get myself in to a deeper mess with her I will simply keep silent. I despise being dependent upon my parents for so much. I don't have a car, or a job currently. I am returning to school in a month but even that looks bleak because without a vehicle I am unsure how I will reach my classes. But all of my worries aside I am so angry, this weekend has been nice, calming, the perfect sweetness to end a previously shitty week. My mother sure knows how to start off my week's with gusto, eh? I swear.. The second I am able to get the hell out of that house and be my own adult in charge of their own life it will have been too long in the coming.

On several side notes, my sweetheart stood up for herself officially this past week and kicked Voldemort out of her home. Yay! No more brain washing evil-ness. No more worries about anything to do with her thank goodness. However, and this is what tried to ruin our weekend the first time around, we had to take my doll to the emergency room on Friday. She had woken up at 4AM that morning feeling dizzy, nauseous, puking, and with the most horrible ear ache of her life. She has always been prone to bad ear infections so that is what I and her mama assumed that's what this was. Maan, were we wrong! Later on we were informed a large tick had crawled into her right ear and was attached sucking blood. That was why she had been puking and feeling dizzy with impaired balance. The doctor in the emergency couldn't even get the little devil completely out of my poor girl's ear. They did all they could but even today she is still experiencing all the original symptoms on a lesser note. (Hence she had to come into work for the day, even though she feels like s**t on toast.) :'/

Then my mama had the audacity to pull this nonsense on us and I can't even go home later and pamper my sweetie like she so deserves. (I deserve the rest too, dammit! I've been sick with a cold-crud for over a week now with all the nasty classic symptoms and I am just so pissed right now.)

AUGHHHHH.

-(A terribly disgruntled) Hannah  

Inquisitive Barbie Doll

Fashionable Fatcat

Inquisitive Barbie Doll

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:50 pm
Tuesday, September 17th, 2013

I've had this song on repeat for hours. This is the song I love most in relation to my sweet girl. <3

Never Stop by Safetysuit (The wedding version)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:30 pm
Friday, October 4th, 2013

FML when your mother asks annoying questions out of anger about you and your girlfriend who she doesn’t know you’re dating because both your parents are homophobes and you have to lie to cover your grown a**.

So I got the tip of my tongue pierced yesterday afternoon and when my mama saw it she had a furious come apart because my rent's dislike body mods. Then earlier this evening when she was once again ranting at me about all of it she brings up how much time I and my baby have been spending together it went like this; Her: "Are you two living together now? Does she live here, and you at her house? Because y'all have been spending an awful lot of time together kinda almost as if you were dating or something."

I was so pissed off with everything she was saying and that whole little charade was completely off topic about what she was ranting on that it through me off guard and angered me more. Like no s**t I don't share much with you.. I don't want you to react like an a*****e to what has been the happiest relationship I have ever been in, in my entire life. -.-'

All of this hate over a little hole in my tongue.. and apparently because I've been spending too much time with the one person in my life that makes me the happiest I've ever been. Excuuuse me for attempting to live..  

Inquisitive Barbie Doll

Fashionable Fatcat

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:18 am
That sucks that she's so negative over a non-permanent body mod. I don't think my mom liked any of the piercings I had over the years (or any of the colours I dyed my hair), but I am grateful that she tolerated them. Her view was, "Go ahead and punch holes in yourself; you can always take it out later." Which I did, for the most part. razz

Is the anger over the piercing just representative of your relationship with her in general? I mean, is she just picking on the piercing and your time spent with your "friend" (as far as she knows) because she's unable/reluctant to address deeper or more important issues that might exist between the two of you?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:57 pm
Saturday, November 16th, 2013

Hey guys, it's been a while. Hope everyone else here is doing better than I have been of late. :'[

So this past week I finally came out to my parents. Although things could have gone a helluva lot worse they didn't exactly go peachy keen either. My mother refuses to accept the situation at all, and my dad although he's been a touch more supportive towards me is not really being all that helpful either. On another connected note I accidentally backed my car into my sister's car a week and a half ago and busted my right rear tail light as well as put ripples in the metal of the back hatch. Yes it was my fault it happened, but it did happen because I was extremely upset because at the time they were berating me (again) for spending too much time with my girlfriend. After that incident took place I was told I could no longer drive my car for any fun purposes until I could pay to have it all fixed. I'm only able to drive to work/run errands for my son. On top of which they have banned my girlfriend and I from spending the night together either here at my house or at her's. So if you've been following along that means I pretty much do not get to see my girl at all until my car gets fixed etc. All of which is a s**t ton of unnecessary stress on both myself and my girl. We want desperately to move in together so that we can start our family within the next year or so. But what I risk is completely ruining a future relationship with my parents if I choose to move out sooner rather than later. Because my mama doesn't want me dating a girl much less marrying and having a family with one. It's been a busy past couple of weeks and my head and heart are in a constant state of ache. Being apart from my girl is torture and also being cooped up in this house with my toddler is doing things to my brain.. I need to move out. and then to go on vacation hahah. -.-' I want to have a good relationship with my parents, I do. But the way they've handled this is starting to truly kill my spirit..  

Inquisitive Barbie Doll

Fashionable Fatcat

Inquisitive Barbie Doll

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:49 pm
Thursday, December 12th, 2013

Well hello, hello lovelies!
Goodness it has been almost a month since I've written and boy has it been a busy one. You might notice how happy I seem and it's because I am. So exceedingly happy, things have not fully calmed down with my family yet but being able to wake up every day next to my beautiful woman makes everything better. I have some big news! I am engaged! My sweet girl proposed to me the day after Thanksgiving and I said yes. Things are slowly but surely on the way to becoming quieter and more peaceful. We're hoping to be married in around three or four months time, and in our own apartment within the next six or so. I am so in love, and so happy. I know it won't ever truly become easy but so long as I have her by my side I can achieve anything. Christmas is in two weeks and I've gotten pretty much all of my shopping done already and I can't wait to see everyone when they open their gifts. I hope you all are having a nice holiday season and I'll be back to update after the new year. :}

-Hannah  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:56 pm
Congratulations on your engagement. smile  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Inquisitive Barbie Doll

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:54 am
Saturday, January 4th, 2014

Life's been terribly busy but going good. I've just been working a ton and taking care of my little boy and wife to be. We just ordered our temporary bands (something basic to hold us over until we have the money to get what we want to be our permanent bands.) The rings are on the way here and I am so excited to finally have something to wear all the time. Hehe, yay!  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:12 pm
Monday, May 12th, 2014

Where on earth do I start haha.. it's been five months! Sorry to be away so long but I've been a busy bee. My son Kale turned two years old in February, I and my girl bought our first car together in March. We switched levels of the house with her parents so that now we live in the larger portion downstairs and it's so much better. Things are going great and crazy as ever haha. We've been house hunting and the wedding date has been set (if all goes according to plan hehe) for next May. We decided it would be best to get hitched before starting on the search for our donor to bring the next munchkin into our lives. Life is going pretty swell y'all, although not without its hardships (when is it ever.) Money is tight but love is abundant and in my eyes I am the richest most blessed woman alive. I love my son and my wifey so much, what else can a gal ask for? 3nodding

Well.. until next time folk's! Much love and I hope you all are doing great.
-Hannah  

Inquisitive Barbie Doll

Fashionable Fatcat

Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas