Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Getting back into the game RPs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bunny Von Bun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:09 pm
Hey there every one my names Bunny, but once upon a time I use to be Tycocita if any of you remember me what happened was that my Gaia account got hacked and I had to make this new one since never got any help even after filling out the forms and such but that's nether her or there. So what I came to say was I would love to get back into Gaia I've been with the site for a little over 5 years now but as of late do to work, my family dropping like flies, moving, weddings, and everyone having babies around me I have had little to no time for myself the past year and I would love, love, LOVE! To get back into Gaia and RPing in the guilds especial sense that's one of the few things that relaxes me. Now then I can do ever simple to some complex RP's I even had a few guilds before RPing seemed to go the way of the DoDo bird on here I hope it has made a comeback. Any way you can ether contact me threw PM's or here and we can talk about doing different RP's my braid constantly pumping out crazy ideas since I think more than anything so just let me know and we can talk cause I can do pretty much anything even crazy sexy stuffs to a point xd .

Well love you guys and hope to here from you soon. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:40 pm
Beep-Beep! mrgreen  

Bunny Von Bun

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:24 pm
Bunny Von Bun

What kind of stuff do you like to role play?

I can write six or more paragraphs per post with grammar checked and all.
I also mainly do Yaoi... If you are still looking just let me know. If not, that's fine. ^^  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games