Submit

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:21 pm
The following contest is a WATCH YOUR STEP MATCH, the winner of this match will become the #1 contender to the WWFG Undisputed Championship.

Watch Your Step - A match where almost everything imaginable can result in victory/loss. In the match the first person to be pinned, sumbit, counted out, DQed, knocked out, thrown over the top rope, or even shed First Blood, will lose the match. You are given only a 2 count to break illeagal holds. If you are defending a title in this match, ALL decisions result in title change or defense.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:04 pm
The lights in the arena flashed blue and red. The familiar tune of Na Na Na by My Chemical Romance began to play as Boxer stepped out from behind the minitron.

Listen up!
The future is bulletproof
The aftermath is secondary!
It’s time to do it now and do it loud.
Killjoys, Make some noise!

Before the song really began it was cut off by two loud blasts of white noise and Wicked Wonderland by Rev Theory began to play. The blue lights turned off and the red ones darkened to a bloody crimson color.

let’s start the show (yeah, yeah)
You’re gonna lose control (yeah, yeah)
Don’t wanna give it up (yeah, yeah)
Come out and play now
Come out and play
In my wicked wonderland.

Boxer stood on the stage, basking in the sanguine light. He was wearing a black hoodie that was pulled over his head, covering his messy dyed dark green hair and his piercing eyes, a microphone dangled in his hand. The only thing visible was his devilish smirk. He was hunched forward slightly which helped obstruct his face from the camera even more. He ran his free hand slowly over his face and through his hair, pushing back his hood, as he stood up straighter his music died down and the demon's smile turned to a malicious scowl.

"I intentionally disqualified myself on the last show to see what kind of a man Talon was, to see if he was enough of a bad guy." Boxer spoke the last 2 words with air quotes. "He showed me just how weak he really was by picking a watch your step match. This is by far the biggest insult of a match I have ever seen. Going over the top rope ends the match, bleeding ends the match, holding a move in for more then 2 seconds ends the match. He is taking the cowards way out of the beating he deserves."

Boxer started his walk down the ramp to the ring. "He has confirmed everything I said about him from the beginning. All it took were a few minutes in the ring with him. If he really was a bad guy he would have beaten Dion for the world title at Wrestlemania." Boxer smirked as he made it to the ring, rolling inside and standing up quickly.

"Speaking of the Undisputed Championship, I think all you people might be interested to know that before tonight's show Chrono made this a number 1 contenders match for the Undisputed Championship." The crowd erupted in cheers at the thought of the intensity that stipulation would add to the match. Tensions were high and Boxer was loving it. He took off his hoodie and tossed it out of the ring along with the microphone. He stood in the center of the ring with his arms out waiting for Talon.

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:37 pm
((Wow really Talon... claiming the no show.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:45 pm
Tamake-Sempai

~I had posted in the WSRP, that I wasn't gonna be around for the week. We can do this.~  

TheXFactor

Raider

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:55 pm
TheXFactor
Tamake-Sempai

~I had posted in the WSRP, that I wasn't gonna be around for the week. We can do this.~

((Sorry but
1. You never messaged me that you would be gone
2. The match was posted the Friday before your wsrp group post
3. My entrance post was a full day before your notice of absence, you had time.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:33 pm
Tamake-Sempai
Boxer started his walk down the ramp to the ring. "He has confirmed everything I said about him from the beginning. All it took were a few minutes in the ring with him. If he really was a bad guy he would have beaten Dion for the world title at Wrestlemania." Boxer smirked as he made it to the ring, rolling inside and standing up quickly.

"Speaking of the Undisputed Championship, I think all you people might be interested to know that before tonight's show Chrono made this a number 1 contenders match for the Undisputed Championship." The crowd erupted in cheers at the thought of the intensity that stipulation would add to the match. Tensions were high and Boxer was loving it. He took off his hoodie and tossed it out of the ring along with the microphone. He stood in the center of the ring with his arms out waiting for Talon.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Suddenly a hooded figure jumped the barricade, a steel chair in hand. At first everyone in the arena was clueless as to who it was, for the hooded man had appeared so fast. However the more observant could tell who the man was. The Bird of Prey, Talon. Rushing the ring, he slid in, behind Boxer. As Talon quickly bolted to his feet, and readied his weapon, the crowd exploded. Talon knew once the crowd would react, Boxer would know something was up.

TheXFactor

Raider

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:00 am
Boxer heard the crowd's silence turn to sudden energy which could only mean someone was about to join him in the ring. He ran to the ropes facing the stage and spun himself around. He saw Talon standing in the ring with a chair and a smirk dragged itself across his face. The demon stepped towards Talon with his arms stretches out. "Do it." Boxer invited Talon to hit him with the chair. He didn't care how it happened, he wanted to be number 1 contender.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:43 pm

With the chair ready and waiting, Talon was just waiting for Boxer to turn he's ugly mug around. Just as Boxer raised he's hands, and before he could finish off his dare, Talon swung. He wasn't gonna let Boxer get another word in edge wise, looking to bend the steel chair around The Demon's skull.

TheXFactor

Raider

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:24 pm
Boxer hit the ground. Talon caved his skull in with the chair and the demon dropped instantly. Talon had lost though. He lost the match and once more he proved himself to be the ultimate good guy. He have up a win and a chance at the world championship just so he could take down a villain. True heroic self sacrifice.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:38 am

After leveling Boxer with the steel chair, Talon raised his free hand and yelled for a mic. One of stagehands threw a mic into the ring like a Steve-wiser. Easily the Bird of Prey caught it. Taking a couple step forward, Talon took a knee next to the unconscious Demon, and let the chair rest against his side. Now with another free hand Talon grabbed a hand full of Boxer's hair and pulled his head closer to the Bird of Prey's. Talon leaned in closer as he held the mic to his mouth.

"Oh Boxer... I wish it didn't have to be like this... But you drew my hand."

Talon then released his grasp on Boxer's hair no ruffling his hand through the Demon's strands.

"Since this whole thing started I never once said I was the BAD GUY. Nor did I say I was a good guy... No... You got everything twisted, and to be honest I think this was more about you.. You see before this little thing between us started. Where were you? You weren't in my league... You couldn't even capture Money In The Bank. Something I was able to do, easily.. So I think you knew how inadequate you really are and went after the biggest name that wasn't in a program. To try and prove something to yourself... How bad are you?"

Talon paused as he quit playing with Boxer's hair, grabbed the steel chair and stood back up.

"Well Boxer? How bad are you? I'm wanna know..."

Talon then dropped the mic on Boxer's chest as he raised his arms out to the side, the bent steel chair in one hand as he let out a victorious scream. Then he would bring the chair up over his hand, grasp onto it with both and hands look to bring it back down, crashing against Boxer's skull once more.

TheXFactor

Raider

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:55 am
The chair struck Boxer, who was conscious at this point. The number one contender was completely laid out.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:17 pm

After bashing in Boxer's skull, Talon starred into the crowd with a mean mug, holding his arms out to each side as he continued to clench the steel chair. The crowd was going nuts. Not cause Talon said they would cheer him, but for the situation overall. Most, if not all the fans we're expecting a match, especially after so much hype was put into it. Instead they were treated to a new chapter in the on going feud.

Talon then lowered his arms and made his exit from the ring. Climbing through the ropes and dropping to the outside Talon began his attitude filled stride up the ramp. Once he was at the top of the stage he turned around to see his dirty work, Boxer, laid out in the middle of the ring. Talon then looked to the chair still in his hand and smirk appeared across his face, one hand caressing the dented area. As the camera faded into the segment.

TheXFactor

Raider

Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces