Submit

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:43 pm
For it I would have to say the final boss in Final Fantasy XIII. Not even Sephiroth was that hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:50 pm
Vikabro
For it I would have to say the final boss in Final Fantasy XIII. Not even Sephiroth was that hard.

There's a method or 2 to beat it, including the one-hit kill technique that Selphie has and Squall's final weapon lionheart being able to kill it quickly with junctioned stuff.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:55 pm
B1g_crunch
Vikabro

There's a method or 2 to beat it, including the one-hit kill technique that Selphie has and Squall's final weapon lionheart being able to kill it quickly with junctioned stuff.
Wut? I'm talking about Orphan in Final Fantasy XIII [13] not Final Fantasy VIII. Though I'll take note of that when I do play VIII. [Though I did eventually beat Orphan]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:56 pm
Vikabro
B1g_crunch
Vikabro

Wut? I'm talking about Orphan in Final Fantasy XIII [13] not Final Fantasy VIII. Though I'll take note of that when I do play VIII. [Though I did eventually beat Orphan]

OH, I misread. But Orphan can be beaten with the instant kill from Vanille's summon.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:59 pm
B1g_crunch
Vikabro
B1g_crunch
Vikabro

OH, I misread. But Orphan can be beaten with the instant kill from Vanille's summon.
Oh, okay. Thats good to know. [I don't really summon often]  
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces