Welcome to Gaia! ::

~MANGA UNIVERSE~

Back to Guilds

A GUILD FOR ALL MANGA LOVERS!!!!! 

Tags: manga, shojo, shounen, yaoi, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy
Do YOU Wish That Final Fantasy was A Manga!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Eternalsaga

Newbie Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:47 pm
:HEy , im a Final Fantasy fan FReak!!Like to know more about the game , when just playing the game , you know.. sweatdrop heart .theirs more to FFantasy to each game than ever!! I hope theirs more to it , if you know what i mean?? crying 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:06 pm
Being alone
♥ I remember awhile back I saw some FF manga-in Japanese only. I think there are some series just there not published in english.

Forevermore

xXNightRose14Xx
Vice Captain

A Eternalsaga

Newbie Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:59 pm
xXNightRose14Xx
Being alone
♥ I remember awhile back I saw some FF manga-in Japanese only. I think there are some series just there not published in english.

Forevermore
DAn an i missed it>.IT there anything that they out out for FF?? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:07 am
A Eternalsaga
xXNightRose14Xx
Being alone

Forevermore
DAn an i missed it>.IT there anything that they out out for FF?? sweatdrop

Being alone
♥ I don't know if there is any FF manga published in English. I know Kingdom Hearts has some FF characters in it if you want to check it out.

Forevermore

xXNightRose14Xx
Vice Captain

nathanorc

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:19 am
i think that the older final fantasy games and the spinoffs like crystal chronicles, would be a good source for a manga series. The series as a whole has a creative quality that, i think, is shared with relay good anime and manga.

also, they could just start a manga with the title FINAL FANTASY: WHATEVER. and it would be good, it's not like they don't do that with every new game any way.

maybe they could do a write a manga about the various heroes, monsters and villeins battling/teaming up as they try to figure out how they got to some new world they were all dumped in.  
Fantasy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games