Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Call me Rainleaf

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:12 am
Hello, all.

This is my journal....well duh it is. xD
Yeah, I can be a b***h. I do it for defensive purposes, though. I've been harassed and emotionally mistreated enough to have that right to do so. Also I have IBS so if I'm feeling like crap I have the right to be a douche! /onlynotreallybutstill

So, I have ambitious plans for school. I want to take six 8-week courses so I can get 18 credit hours in one semester and I'll only have to take one class a day. It's going to be costly so...I booked a pre-screening audition with a modeling and acting place after I heard a radio advertisement. It's not a scam, either; it's the real deal. And even though I'm 19 and not 18, it was still okay. I really hope I can get a commercial or some type of advertisement to help pay off for school, and to fix my car. My friend was in a Walmart commercial and was paid $600. $600 would pay for about two classes. Or it would fix my car's intake gaskets. I don't know. I really hope this Monday goes okay. I really need something good to happen. What with my boyfriend's ex sneaking her way back into his life, and my best friend becoming an awful and annoying person, I can't take it anymore.

Actually, I want to talk about her. She used to be different; a bit more reserved, sweeter, and more compassionate. Now it's as if everything is a competition, and she always has to be the best no matter what. Even if she has to put other people down, even if it's not true. She's a good worker, but shes not this ******** superhero she's convinced she is. Even my boyfriend has started noticing it after I ranted to him the other day. He told me, "I thought about what you said and I started paying attention; you were right. That is exactly how she is." I regret getting her a job at where I work. I so regret it. She gets unnecessary praise all the time. None of the other porters get so much as a 'good job'. My boyfriend redid all of the old service offices in the used car building and nobody cared. My boyfriend does so much around the place and no one gives a ********. Same with some of the other porters; they only care about my stupid 'friend'. And honestly, it's because she's a girl. That's how the world works. And I should have realized, she's so sneaky. She made herself the center of attention by getting a job that's typically considered a guy's job, and everyone goes on about how fantastic she is. Well apparently she sucks working in service, but no one cares. She's so arrogant about it, too. She always spews out bullshit like, "I don't know what this place would do without me!" and "Apparently sales has gone to s**t now that I'm not there anymore." I've even caught her doing my ******** job, and that pisses me off. Especially when she's blatantly insulted me before. "Ugh, I could never be a cashier, it would be so boring. No, that's a compliment!" and "Yeah well, being a cashier would be horrible." Because of her insisting she be switched to days, my boyfriend's hours got cut. She gets over 40 hours a week because she doesn't punch out for lunches- even though she works 8-hour shifts and she is LEGALLY REQUIRED TO, she spews some bullshit about, "Oh well, Service isn't having to pay me overtime, so it doesn't matter." My boyfriend is only getting 27 and 1/2 hours a week. She's getting 41, if not more. And don't even get me started on her coworker. That whole incident made me realize that she's not a true friend at all. How dare she pull that kind of s**t and claim she's a friend.

Want to know what happened? Let me tell you a story about this girl. I work at a car dealership, and I got her a job there. She was hired as a sales porter, and the kid who trained her, let's call him Justin, was notoriously known for being lazy and whatnot. Justin immediately took a liking to her and he started working harder. She'd talk about him and how funny he was and how he really opened up to her and all that jazz. I remember when she first started, I commented how it seemed like she had a crush on him. She said, "Really? That's just how I am with guys." Yeah, okay. /sarcasm
Anyway, everyone started teasing her because he'd follow her around everywhere and she'd complain and whine, because she'd tell everyone they weren't dating and she had no interest in him. However, she'd flirt with him when they'd work together. She'd playfully throw things at him, try and poke him, just stuff like that. I started hanging out with them in the back after my shift ended so I'd see all of this. All while this was going on, she was talking to a guy outside of work, a guy she's currently dating now. But she would act completely flirty with Justin, and the thing is, I know that's not 'just how she is' around guys because I've seen her around other guys, including her boyfriend. She doesn't really act like that. Even when my boyfriend- and I wasn't dating him at the time- started working in sales for a bit, she never acted like that with him. Anyway, I started to like Justin a bit, but really, it was never going to go anywhere. He only had eyes for my friend. And regardless of what BS comes out of her mouth, she encouraged all of it- I know she loved the attention even when she claims to 'not be like a regular girl'. That's a load of s**t. She is petty and vindictive like many other women out there. The three of us were supposed to go to a car show, and I backed out saying I didn't want to make myself miserable because I had a crush on Justin and he'd just be mooning over her the whole time. She'd probably flirt back and defensively say that she wasn't flirting and all that s**t. She then asked for my ticket because I wasn't going and she didn't want to 'have to buy one'. That- that is what got me to start really disliking her. I know she loved the fact that Justin was completely uninterested in me and totally interested in her.
So they went to the car show and she just griped about how horrible it was and how annoying Justin was. Even now, months later, he's still following her around, making subtle passes at her, all that. But you know what? I don't feel sorry for her. Because of what she did to me, and the fact that she just led Justin on. She never tried to n** it in the bud. If she hadn't acted that way- God only knows WHY- he wouldn't be like this. Especially since she never politely sat him down and explained that she wasn't interested, probably never will be, etc. But no. She always claims that if she tries talking to him, it'll "make the work environment awkward." Yeah, bullshit. I know she's still loving the attention because every time he does something, she comes up to me and just whines like it's some awful tragedy. I pretend to be interested when she complains, but I'm just internally laughing at her. In a way, I feel sorry for Justin. But he's so painfully stupid- he needs to learn that she was just playing with him. He's too moronically smitten to actually see that, though. There are days where I just want to sit him down and tell him all of the horrible, nasty things that she's said about him. Things that were not warranted in the slightest. He might get over her and realize that she's not the wonderful, amazing person that he thinks she is. Maybe then he'd move on and find a girl who actually was. He'd probably tell her though and then I'd be the bad guy. She'd go on about how I was a backstabber and couldn't be trusted, and he'd blindly take her side and nothing would change. Sick how the world works, huh?

God, I've come to realize that she's a horrible person. I hate the service manager, because he only has eyes for her. I get a 96/100 on customer review, and the guy really loved the customer service I gave and he said he'd definitely come to this dealership? Yeah, it's no big deal.
I'm not MY FRIEND, WHO IS THE GODDESS OF EVERYTHING AND SHITS GOLD BRICKS. Or something. And the fact that she does something as simple as taking out the trash-something my boyfriend does literally every day-and he pretty much gives her a gold medal for it. God. I wish I owned a punching bag.

/endrant1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:20 pm
emotion_hug Answering in paragraph order here.

I would suggest that if you have it, you use that money to fix your car. Unless the public transportation where you are is as efficient as the European systems (or at least Miami's), you need a car in working condition. You can always take the classes later, but if you lose the car, you're probably screwed.

She's not your friend, she's a self-serving, manipulative c**t.

It sucks to find out someone you trusted doesn't deserve the trust. I think this is why I have few truly close friends; the people I trust most are two of my cousins in Florida, Grandpa and, of course, Nick.

As for the ex-GF, you're just going to have to trust your boyfriend. I do suggest you make it clear you won't tolerate any BS. Never mind what people have said for ages, when it comes to cheating, MEN are truly the weaker sex.

emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Call me Rainleaf

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:52 am
Well I didn't get the gig anyway. I think it's because I said I didn't want to be a model when they wanted me to be. Oh well. Well hopefully my dad will help out with the car.

Yeah I don't really know about her anymore. Maybe it's because I never actually worked with her until this year and I learned she's an arrogant, self-entitled douchebag. The older you get, the less you can trust people. I got lectured by a salesman yesterday. He basically said I was a dumb young kid who knows nothing of the world because I'm jaded and don't trust people. I really dislike older people like that sometimes. I guess I just have to distance myself with her, and only see her when she's not being a d**k. I guess I'm just being a user then but hell, what's it to me?

Oh yeah. I have a long paragraph coming next about that...creature. emotion_8c I do trust my boyfriend, and he always tells me when she texts him. Blaarg. Thank you for reading this and responding. emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:25 am
I originally wrote this in an advice forum on Solia sometimes in July. So, here we go. 9-27-13

So this has been an ongoing thing for...well, since my boyfriend and I started dating. In March. His ex of three years basically dropped him like a hot potato after breaking up with him last August. I guess for the last six months of their relationship (if not longer) she would see guys behind his back while claiming it wasn't cheating, and chose to see all of her friends and everyone else over him. She'd make it so he couldn't see any of her Facebook statuses as well. And after basically trailing him on for awhile, she dumped him over a text while she was at college. Yeah, she's one of those. I guess she's a huge coward when confronted with anything. Anyway, for six or seven months, she completely ignored him. When he asked for his stuff back, silence. When he just tried talking, silence. After awhile he just gave up, and then he met this one girl at his community college. She didn't want a relationship, they stopped talking, and then he started talking to me. Well actually, this creepy guy from work that had the idea to give my number to my boyfriend since they talked. He decided to mess with me, and eventually tell me it was him, which was pretty funny. It makes for a good, "This is how we started talking!" story. From that point on we started talking and hanging out. I wasn't exactly wanting a relationship as I had finally gotten over my ex-boyfriend (which was a messy, terrible ordeal in itself) and I kind of avoided that for a bit. But eventually, his blunt honesty, and the fact he wasn't creepy about his feelings for me, as I was so used to guys being very creepy towards me, kind of just won me over. I had gotten so used to spending time with him and I found myself wanting to spend time with him. Our awkward in-between time led to use becoming 'official' in the middle of March. I had considered us dating when I first had sex with him. Yes, I had sex before we dated. ....it happens.

But I listed us as dating on Facebook later in March, even if I considered us to be dating near the beginning. Literally, the week or so after we became official, his ex called him. She used the excuse of, "Well I'm only calling because your friend said you wanted to be done with all the fighting, blah, blah." She basically told him that he was an awful boyfriend and a terrible person, and blamed him for pretty much all of the problems going on in her life (we'll talk about that later) and that she didn't care about him in the last year of their relationship, etc. He told her he still cared about her as a friend and she snippily responded with a, "Well I don't know why" and, "Well I see you have a new girlfriend anyway". So basically she was just a giant douche the entire conversation. After that ended, he told me that was the closure he needed and he was done- but she wasn't. Honestly, I have no idea how she found out if we were dating. It might have been Lila, it might have been John. Either way, kinda creepy. After that, she repeatedly pestered him for her stuff back. She even said, "Well give me some credit" about everything but he wasn't ready to go and dig up her old possessions because he didn't care. He ignored her frequent texts and she disappeared for a bit. Then she reappeared with, "We need to talk because I want to clear the air, etc." And so he called and they talked. She basically tried to take back all the nasty things she said in the previous conversation and said she didn't want to fight with him anymore, and that she was never mad anyway. On any other circumstance, I'd say this was a good thing. But the fact that she disappeared for so long and suddenly reappeared when he started officially dating another girl came off as suspicious. So after that, she'd just text him frequently; one time she asked where he works because her parent's car had an open recall, even though her car is a Honda and he does not work at one. Another time she started sending a bunch of pictures from the internet at once and spammed his phone. He called her and told her to knock it off. She just spluttered a bunch, and that's where that conversation ended. Then another time his best friend (let's call him John. He's dating Lila, and Lila is Nancy's best friend. Nancy is my boyfriend's ex) invited him over to play a game, but invited Lila and Nancy, and Nancy's bratty younger sister. My boyfriend said no, and hung out with me instead. Then at midnight, Nancy texted him asking why he wasn't at John's. That....pissed me off. You have no entitlement or authority over my boyfriend anymore. Don't question him like you have the right to know.

As you can probably guess, I wasn't too crazy about this chick. He out and out told her I didn't like her in one of their recent conversations, and the first thing she literally responded with was, "I'm not trying to seduce you or get you back or anything. There's another guy I like." Funnily enough, she's single. That kind of bothered me that he said that, though; I have the right to keep my dislike of certain people private. So, I decided to try and put a stop to all of it. I messaged her on Facebook and I civilly told her that I didn't dislike her, just what she was doing. Again, the first thing she said was, "I'm not trying to get him back, I like this other guy, etc." Normally I'd be like, okay, let's give this girl a chance. But no, not after everything she had been doing over the past couple of months. She claimed she had no idea when he and I got together (recall in the one phone conversation they had right after he and I started dating, she mentioned that he had a new girlfriend, so she obviously knew. She out and out lied.) and she apologized. So for a bit, I wasn't too concerned, especially since she stopped harassing my boyfriend. But remember, she's a total wimp when she's confronted, so I think it's a safe bet to say she got intimidated when I confronted her, and probably stepped down. She wasn't too bad while we were chatting, but it felt weird to be acting super friendly with her, so I just kind of disappeared in the middle of the conversation.

And then I met her. Good Lord, she is...something else. All I can say is, she made a complete a** out of herself that night. It was me, John, Lila, Nancy, my boyfriend, and John's brother, but he doesn't say much. I expected her to be bad, but this was beyond bad. Not only are her problems horribly shallow ("I wanted to go to Six Flags, but we were in South Carolina for awhile, then my sister had tennis camp, and then we went to the Bahamas". And she blamed my boyfriend for her problems? WHAT problems?!) she had to (or at least tried to) one-up everything I had to say or story I would tell, she was loud and obnoxious, and she would just swear at the most inappropriate times. Like me, I swear, all the time. I have been for years. Not the classiest thing, I know, but it just pops out. But this girl, apparently she used to never swear. And I get there, and yeah, I'm cussing while I'm talking, and as soon as I do, she just starts shooting out the most random cuss words. Just, what? Are you trying to appear hardcore? Because you're not. I know it's not when I do it. .-. You just look ridiculous. And she also speaks random Spanish for really no other reason other than to prove she can. She'd also go on these tangents of how drunk she'd get at parties and how she doesn't recommend going to a frat party, and how she'd kiss and dance with everyone. I mean, really. She's at a four-year (which I'm sure her parents are paying for) and she just sounds like she's ******** around. Actually, it's pretty hilarious that she claims to love psychology and that she's a psych major, because her parents obviously had authoritarian parenting style. My boyfriend told me that her parents were crazy-strict, and just kind of nuts in general. She even said, "My parents are...on top of things." The irony? She says she's into psychology, but doesn't even realize that she's proving a psychological point by screwing around at college and not knowing how to handle the freedom. Yes, those with authoritarian parents were more likely to engage in reckless behavior and act irresponsibly at college, and she doesn't even realize it. Because really, who wants to be a statistic? That just gave me an internal chuckle. xD But never once did she mention a specific guy, or even the guy that she supposedly likes. She was doing so much bragging, so why not mention some super hot guy that you're going after, too?

It really bothered me how she was really only talking to my boyfriend too, demanding that he battle her at Pokemon and saying, "Remember this one time/that time...?" a lot. She just kind of acted like an immature fifteen-year-old, injecting pointless things into the conversations I'd be having with John or Lila, or she'd try to correct people if they were even kind of wrong about something. Surprisingly, Lila was being very friendly to me and it almost seemed like she was annoyed with Nancy. A couple of times she kind of insulted Nancy, with John siding along with her. I found that kind of interesting. But anyway, she was just driving me nuts the whole night. She didn't even have to be the ex-girlfriend; if she was just another guest there, I still would not have liked her. She's the kind of girl my old friends would have horribly judged. xD She's spoiled, self-entitled and opinionated; she would have driven all of us crazy. And this was the worst part- she has a curfew that's considerably early for most young adults. So around 11:40 pm, Lila and Nancy go to leave. Lila and John were hugging and saying goodbye and Nancy just started ramming on the horn, to get Lila's attention, because yelling or saying something wouldn't have worked, I guess. After Lila got in the car, she just started driving down the street ramming the horn. I'm just like....look, just because you've never worked an actual job doesn't mean you can do that s**t. There are people here that probably have work in the morning and need their freakin' sleep. I'm surprised no one called the cops. John and my boyfriend live in a very nice neighborhood that's on the higher end of things, and what, do you think you look cool because you're being loud as ******** and hitting the horn? You just look obnoxious and like an a**. I asked my boyfriend how he put up with all of that, and he said she was less obnoxious before. I think he also put up with it because the whole rose-colored glasses concept. Anyway, I really have no desire to ever see this chick again, because I feel like I will snap and b***h her out. I have a feeling she was acting that way mainly because of me, not to sound conceited or anything. But that's probably what it was. I have to see her tomorrow (7/28 ) for a grad party. Obviously I'm going to try and look as nice as possible and be sociable to everyone, but still. She drives me nuts.

There's more, too. So while this ordeal has been going on for the past few months, I've obviously vented to my close friends and family about this. I remember at the very beginning of all this, my sister just gave me this twisted grin and said, "You haven't seen the last of her." How true that statement proved to be. And I guess my boyfriend has talked to John about it; they're best friends. And I guess John told Nancy that I vented to my family or some s**t? I don't know. But she goes running and whining to my boyfriend about how she doesn't want 'strangers to adopt an ill opinion of her'. I...what? Said strangers are my friends, and my family members, so how does that even make sense? If she intends on being pals with me and all of my friends, she's got another thing coming. This whole thing makes me wanna tear my hair out.

(And then on Solia I followed up with)
I thought I might mention yesterday. John's younger brother had a graduation party that me, my boyfriend, and my best friend went to. I asked John if I could bring my best friend, and he cheerfully said it was fine.
So we all get there, and all the girls were sitting on the patio together. Lila turns and says, "Hi!", really friendly and all, and my best friend and I were like, "Hey!" The rest of the girls (Nancy, her bratty sister, and another girl I didn't know but who later turned out to be really nice) kind of just turned in our direction.
Nancy goes up to my boyfriend and says, "I have something for you" and then ran like a spastic deer into the house and she gave him back his Gamecube controller. She kind of dramatically ran and hopped back onto the couch. After that, she started screaming really loudly and just being generally obnoxious. My friend and I got some very tasty chicken and opted to go sit on the swings in the back, since there really wasn't anywhere to sit. She can be so smart, I swear. I remarked how a lot of people were watching us as we ate, and she said, "There are other ways of getting attention; you don't have to scream like an idiot. Sometimes sitting apart does the job." And John's mom came over to take a picture of my boyfriend and I (while I was stuffing my face with chicken. I am such a classy dame.) and everyone seemed all....smiley at my boyfriend and I. Well the adults and the nice kids, anyway.
All of John's friends just kind of navigated to the garage, so we followed, too. John's brother was very polite to my friend and I, and that was nice. But Nancy was driving my friend nuts; it was hilarious. My friend was obviously not going to like Nancy. Nancy is just very annoying on her own, though. While we were standing near her, she just started loudly talking and dominating the conversation around her friends. And the girl who later turned out to be nice, even said, "I had no idea what the ******** she was talking about this whole time." I snorted and said, "It's called stupid. Spewing, breathing, and radiating stupid." She kind of laughed at that.
It was just kind of funny to see my friend get so riled up. Nancy was going on these ridiculous tangents, if and when I picked up on the conversation. Honestly, I don't even know what she was talking about. And if we started talking to the neighborhood kids and the conversation had nothing to do with her, she'd have to do something that would make her involved. Either way, it was pretty annoying. We ended up talking to the one guys who didn't like a lot of the kids in John's friend circle and he was okay. I could tell he didn't really want to be there, either. We ended up leaving early because my boyfriend was just getting annoyed with all the people there. But yeah, we made an appearance and that was it. Oh, and I burped really loudly and startled my boyfriend's friend. The guy's expression was priceless.

So now, it's September. She went to college but not before she texted him a few times. What really bothered me-and was actually kind of creepy-was that one night he and I were talking about Pekkle the Duck, one of his favorite stuffed animals as a kid. I guess he got discontinued in the US for awhile or something. We were talking about that in general and he told me after his mom had bought him a plush, his ex did too (when they were still dating) and it was the same one his mom did. The really creepy thing was, the next day, she texted him a picture of herself holding the same duck plush she had bought him, and then a picture of a Lego store. And he was like, "Oh cool. Are you at that one mall?" and she was in Washington or something and then she disappeared. It was weird. I dunno man.

**Though apparently in the 'clearing the air' phone call, she told him, "There's a guy I like, but I'm not sure if he likes me back." That just....ahhg.

Call me Rainleaf

Beloved Seeker

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:38 pm
Hello! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and stories. Nancy needs psychology by the sounds of it.

I'm not sure if I care for Lila. I mean, if she's friends with Nancy then why mock her to you? I don't know, 'friends' like that rub me the wrong way.

Nancy sounds really creepy weird....

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff